Thought i'd do am ama for you fags

Thought i'd do am ama for you fags

Attached: 20181017_215833.png (1080x710, 457K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QdDD9ViRZz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's time... OP.

Tell us about the Bhutanese shadow market.

Curry nigger

how much to buy your sister?

Neat

Attached: 8BB87F33-E9AD-4714-AC65-975E453812D5.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

How do I acquire a Bhutanese passport?
How does yak milk taste like?

How redpilled is your government/ populus?

I think your tourist system should be replicated all over the world to keep keep communities organic and stop tourism being a growth industry which sterilizes the culture.

what does your flag represent

Are the Yeti real?

>follow up: What would you say to a yeti if you ran into one at the market?

Attached: 1529870470674.jpg (2084x1343, 737K)

Take all these fucking Nepalese back goddammit.

Attached: C8050BE5-8E7E-40B7-8AE3-6A53F1D08EEA.gif (498x494, 625K)

Tell me about the dragon. Why is it on your flag?

धारा 295ए, 153ए आईपीसी Section 295A, 153A Indian Penal Code धारा 66ए सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी कानून Section 66A Information Technology Act भूत शौचालय ghost toilets गटर मछली gutter fish मुफ्त कृष्णा सनाथम्मा नायक Krishna Sannathamma Naik Arrest प्रतिबंधित मोदी कैरिएचर Banned Modi Caricatures श्रीवास्तव शिशु गिरोह बलात्कार लखनऊ Srivastava infant gang rape Lucknow बॉम्बे हिंदी 1995 Bombay 1995 ₹500 ₹1000 मणिपुर अपरिपक्वता Manipur indepence मुफ्त ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ Free Khalistan मुफ्त भूटान Free Buthan मुफ्त दक्षिण तिब्बत Free South Tibet मुफ्त कश्मीर Free Kashmir मुफ्त कालापानी Free Kalapani अक्साई चिन 1962 भगत रिपोर्ट Banned literature: Bhagat Report Henderson Brooks भारत का चीन युद्ध India's War Neville Maxwell निर्बाध विजय Unarmed Victory Bertrand Russell हिमालयी गलती Himalayan Blunder John Dalvi 1949 से चीन के विदेश संबंध Foreign Relations Since 1949 Alan Lawrence अमेरिकी क्रांति से ब्रिटिश साम्राज्य और राष्ट्रमंडल का विकास The Evolution of the British Empire and Commonwealth from the American Revolution Alfred LeRoy Burt जॉन एफ कैनेडी के पत्र। JFKPOF-118a-009 JFKNSF-111-016 Papers of John F. Kennedy. Presidential Papers. President's Office Files.

is the law in Bhutan based on buddhism and how exactly does Buddhist rules of discipline work in governing society?
Hail Tathāgata

There isn't an organized shadow market as such since generally speaking, most of the people here are not as criminally enterprising but im sure it exists in smaller more private clusters. And i haven't found anything related on the darknet. So as far as i know there isn't a shadow market in bhutan.

How is your hose?

The hell is this

Why are you the happiest country on earth, was Ted Kaczyński right ?

go live in peace in your mountain village.

you will only find death in the west...

You'd have to be a bhutanese citizen to aquire a bhutanese passport. And it's quite difficult for foreigners to get one since you'd need a pretty good reason to explain why you'd want to be a bhutanese citizen.

I haven't personally tasted yak milk but i've heard that it tastes a bit sweeter than normal milk.

So it seems

What's up with all those expelled bhuhanese

What do they think of Brexit in Bhutahn?

What is the general opinion on Joanna Lumley in Bhutan?

Are there any foreign countries that the Bhutanese like and any they really do not like?

I'd say the government (or atleast the more responsible ones in the government that make the decisions) are quite redpilled in the sense that they aren't as ignorent as the rest of the general public. Bhutan isn't exactly a true ethnostate but there is a bit of implicit (and subtle) "racism" (if you could even call it that). There was a bit of a shit show three dacades ago but things aren't as strict/ authoritarian now. I say our king is the most redpilled person in the country and he's very diplomatic as well. And it's good that we're a constitutional monarchy instead of being a true democracy since the mutual check seems to be working quite well for us. (There was an issue with the first democratically elected PM...one could say the power got to his head...)

And i agree with you about the tourist system. It does help with preventing a eternal September kind of situation irl.

Im don't think a NEET would have enough

Where did I leave my keys?

What's the actual topography/scenery of bhutan? I don't think I've ever seen a picture of your country

Since you guys speak a Sino-Tibetic language, Are you really that culturally related to other Tibetans? Are you genetically related? What's your average populace and government views on Tibetan independence?

And most importantly, If Tibet ever became Independent. Would your country happily join them afterwards?

>What do they think of Brexit in Bhutahn?

Brexit isn't much of an issue in Bhutan. We were a bit preoccupied with our elections and curently a scam agency that somehow got the approval of our Labour ministry and scamed hundreds of students under a scheme called "learn and earn in japan" is in the media spotlight. Bhutanese usually are quit apathetic of international affairs (there mightnbe a few rare exceptions though)

>What is the general opinion on Joanna Lumley in Bhutan?
I don't people are aware enough of her existence to have an opinion about her...

>Are there any foreign countries that the Bhutanese like and any they really do not like?

Well there is the case of "korean-fever" and we have weebs here as well (or otakus as they call themselves) though the two sets are quit distinct and there might be a few who belong to the overlap. I'd say almost everyone in bhutan has heard of one direction, ginger ed and the like and quite a lot are a fan as well and we also have football fans that follow the EPL as well so you could say bhutanese have a good impression of the UK (personally i like your pannel shows). Bhutanese generally have a good impression of most "western" and "eastern" countries and are a bit oblivious/ critical of the middle east and entirely ignorant of most africans.

The last place you left them

To what degree do people speak English? Is it uncommon to find someone who can ?

Is it true that everyone has to wear the national clothes everytime they are outside?

How much people actually live in Bhutan and how many of those are native population and how many are Nepalese?

Which VPN are you using?

They kicked off 100,000 and genocided rest of Nepalese minority.

If I get the 250 shekels/day tourist package, does it only include food, accommodation, museums and hiking gear?

Do I need to bring extra shekels if I want to buy souvenirs and shit?

Attached: anime question 2.png (404x404, 118K)

this

I read that there was a half Bhutanese, half Nepalese population (Lothsompa or something?)
that was driven from Bhutan to Nepal, but Nepal hasn't given them citizenship either.

>250 shekels
You will live like a king. You can only spend around $5/day to live comfortably. But if you go to 4/5 star hotels then they will jew you like everywhere
yeah, OP needs to show proofs with timestamp or gtfo
They were ethnically Nepalese, and yes, they were sent here. Poos opened their borders for mass migration, but closed it when they wanted to go back. This is another reason we hate poos. They lived here for 15 years as refugees but USA took them in. Thank you USA.

post pic out of the window or ur a faggot

Forgot to ask, how does the Bhutanese tourist pass look like anyway? Is it a card?

Not a question but I just wanted to say thanks for the dank ass weed that comes out of your lands.

The yetis might be real but i don't think they'll turn out to be what they are believed to be in the myths. I think the yeti might be some sort of endangered primate.

Are yetis real?

social justice warrior

How are white people treated there? Whos a good music artist from there?

It is illegal to smoke weed in Bhutan. You will get a death sentence for it. Bhutan is an autocratic dictatorship ruled by the royal family. People do not have freedom there.

The law in bhutan is heavily influenced by bhuddhist concepts like non violence and compassion but i wouldn't say that it is "based on Buddhism" albeit buddhism does exert quite an influence. As for discipline...we aren't the most organized compared to the japanese we might even seem a tad bit to lax but we have the advantage of being a small country with a relatively small population so it doesn't take much disipline to remain organized. mostly i'd say the buddhist rules of discipline do work in governing society.

#PayZidan

BHUUUUUTANEEEEEESE PASSPOOOTTT

buhutan is a natural ally to israel

youtube.com/watch?v=QdDD9ViRZz4

IN ORDER TO TRAVEEEEEERRR FROM KINGDOM TO KINGDOOOOOOOOOM

Attached: z4756.gif (355x201, 2.99M)

Though its illegal to smoke weed..the most you'd get is a few years in prision. We are not at all authoritarian (thought we might have resembled one in the past) if you don't believe me pay us a visit.

It is a a bitch state of India just like US is a bitch state of your country.
Post proof that you are a Bhutanese or gtfo

op is larping

do you sound like this

Diplomatic passpot is bluuOOOOooooooouuueeeghhhh

Bhutanese are generally very hospitable and friendly. If you're white you might get a few(or a lot of...depends on where you are) stares since we don't see much whites here but there isn't any hostility or predisposed bias.

As for the music artists you could check out mstudio on soundcloud and youtube and see what orwho you'd like

Do you think you will ever be invaded by China if shit hits the fan OR do you think Tibet will ever gain back independence?

Not at all
Most bhutanese educated in the "urban areas have a neutral and slightly american accent

gay. it'd be way cooler if you all sounded like that guy.

I don't think any of the two would happen given the state of things

I have no idea but i guess its a card

DZENNNNNNNNNNNNG

it is to expensive to live on bhutan?
what can you tell me about the wanchunkg dinasty?

Proof

Attached: 20190105_211242.jpg (2124x1420, 1.08M)

thoughts on panama?

>Kingdom of Bhutan
>Kingdom

Attached: 1543870419162.png (600x400, 261K)

The capital is the most expensive but it isn't as expensive as some Scandinavia countries. I'd say a monthly income of about 260 - 310 USD would be more than sufficient for living comfortably (since thats roughly what most civil servants are paid by the government and they seem to be doing fine)

Well the king is still the head of the state so granting citizenship as well as property is within his domain.

Attached: 1453839327037.gif (728x426, 128K)

>Is it true that everyone has to wear the national clothes everytime they are outside?

Not true. Though it was true during some time in the 1990s and the displaced Nepalese might be the ones behind the perpetuation of this idea (they have an incentive to do so since they'll gain more sympathy from (((them))) ) we do wear them in schools and most formal settings (government offices, most private offices and banks if you work there).

>How much people actually live in Bhutan and how many of those are native population and how many are Nepalese?

You could look at the statistics provided by the election commission of bhutan about the recent election. Keep in mind that most of the southern districts( or dzongkhags) excluding tashigang, samdrup dzongkhar, pemagatshel and zhemgang are constituted of about 80 - 89 % ethinical Nepalese and calculate accordingly.

BhUtAnEsE pAsSpOrT

What's the actual topography/scenery of bhutan? I don't think I've ever seen a picture of your country

Geographical the country is divided into three regions: the north, central, and the south. The north is where you'd find the himalays, steep and icy cold mountain's, the central region is a bit more temperate but it's still cold enough for it to snow in the winter. The hills/mountain s are a bit less steep and you'd find them filled with vegetation. The south is quite tropical and it never snows there. the forests are dense and the soil is the most fertile. The scenery is quite similar to switzerland or Nebraska with the hills or so i've heard.

>260 - 310 USD

bruh here that's the minimum wage