Where to find girls that want to be stay-at-home moms

Where can you find young women (aged 18 to 22) that want to focus on being a mother, and have the desire to have multiple children, starting at a young age?

Nowadays most young women are led to think they want a career.

Do these girls exist in Europe? Or do you have to mold your girl into a traditional woman?

(This thread is NOT about the issue whether you like this life choice or not.)

Attached: girls_will_be_girls.png (1080x1350, 1.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Any kind of girl can be found by leaving your computer and living life. THere's no "future moms" convention where you can meet girls like this. Life is not an amazon catalog. You can't order a custom woman.

All you can do is keep trying and being honest about what you want, so people that agree with that will let you know.

So, be as vocal as you can about what you want in life.

Fbpb

You might also want to look into religious women or move countries to more conservative places.

Unless you are part of a conservative religion, they don't just let you walk in and poach their women. That0s jinda the goal of their little racket, keeping people under their thumb so strangers don't get to use them instead.

Looking for religious women is not really a god option.

>Looking for religious women is not really a god option
>god option

nice

Wish I could take credit for that typo.

You people are a fucking mess

>Any kind of girl can be found by leaving your computer and living life
I know, but there is shit weather outside. I also don't have the issue in principle of finding girls, there are multiple that want to date me at the same time. The problem is finding a single one that doesn't want to study and work until she is 30, when her eggs are nearly dried out.

>Life is not an amazon catalog
Yes, but there the place you are looking for does have an influence on the type of person you are (likely) going to meet.

E.g. in clubs you will very rarely find conservative and modest women.

I never said they were free real estate, nothing is in life.

Try Saudi Arabia OP? I hear they like that kind of thing out there

Attached: 5305DF76-E98F-4FD4-9292-1BBD6EA95254.jpg (850x479, 62K)

You know what?

The refusal of European people to reproduce is the reason for the downfall of Western civilization and why Europe will be dominated by Islam at the end of this century.

But I guess you didn't even think about these issues.

I'm saying you literally can't get into the inner circle of the kind of conservative religion you want to poach from. There's no real state at all, free or not.

>The problem is finding a single one that doesn't want to study and work until she is 30

As I said, make it clear that's your intention. That way, women that have those values will not pursue you, and those that have will. Broadcast your intentions.

Traditional women want strong, masculine men who can be leaders and providers, not faggots who ask for relationship advice on Jow Forums.

Attached: 7c9.gif (320x240, 970K)

I’ve got nothing against reproduction. What I do have a problem with is cultural conservatism, which you are peddling

The options you are presenting are either a sad life under Christianity or a sad life under Islam, and neither are favorable

Enjoy your medieval tier life user

Attached: E4E66FB1-15F8-4755-8FF4-7AE7512C85C1.jpg (480x619, 54K)

>I’ve got nothing against reproduction.
>What I do have a problem with is cultural conservatism, which you are peddling
Find the mistake.

In today's world women are indoctrinated to devalue the worth of motherhood – the very thing that brought them to life. They are told that spending their life as a wage slave, wasting their best years in some office, is superior to taking care of their children, and to giving their own people a future.

And this system is failing. A fertility rate of 1.4 children per woman means that cohorts will half every second generation.
The dirty Arab your picture shows – that's exactly the future of Europe if its people are falling for this indoctrination, that they are not worth to reproduce, that a life style that values motherhood is considered "unfitted" for them.

You don't even get that you have fallen victim to an ideology whose only purpose is the destruction of the European people.

As far as I can tell the literal only reason you oppose Islam is because of “m-muh white yurop”

Why do you worry about Islam taking over Europe? The Muslims can give you everything you desire. Obedient women, modesty, family values, a society in which everyone’s only function is to reproduce

By contrast, white Europe is liberal, free, decadent. Why do you want to side with us? The more you resist Islam, the more culturally libertarian Europe will become. If that’s what you want, that’s fine by me. But in all honesty user, it sounds like you’d have a happier time if you converted to Islam and found yourself a nice conservative Pakistani wife.

Attached: 52330EEC-617A-438A-982F-767B55C01694.jpg (500x333, 45K)

> In today's world women are indoctrinated to devalue the worth of motherhood – the very thing that brought them to life. They are told that spending their life as a wage slave, wasting their best years in some office, is superior to taking care of their children, and to giving their own people a future
I understand that this board and everyone on it is literally dripping with satire but I do hope that on some level you understand what an incredibly insulting, demeaning thought this is; to suggest that any desire a woman has outside of spitting out your children and doing your laundry is the product of indoctrination. I hope you understand that no reasonably well-adjusted, intelligent woman with a modicum of dignity is going to interested in being your stay at home baby factory for the sake of some contrived, antiquated crusade of giving her "people a future". That all sounds like a really lame excuse to be a traditionalist cunt, user. It sounds as though you don't actually give a shit about the future of any people and just don't know what to do about the fact that our society has now evolved to the point where women don't have to stay with you and now have the option to pick up and leave once they realize what a twat you are. Your mindset is 200 years old and the modern world has no use for you.

Why the fuck do you think ANYONE wants to date you when you're so fucking basic you think women are hivemind entities that cluster in specific locales? Yeah nigga it's that Miccy D's down the street, corner booth furthest from the bathrooms.

Why do you care? You live in a Jow Forums fantasy, what reasonable housekeeper would want someone filled with such vitriol and hate? So you can pass it on to kids and by the time she's 45 the regret can hit her like inertia?

I despise you. You consider Europeans racially and culturally inferior to Arabs and want them to get raped and murdered.

You consider the continuation of European civilization worthless.

You support the genocide of the European people. Once, they used to hang people like you.

It was more than justified.

>vitriol and hate
You listen to these other people?

Who consider Europeans worthless and inferior?

They can't even beat 12 million yews of Isreal, they wouldn't be able to take down europe in anyway. I'm european myself, and 90% of muslim end up in there shitty ghettos, and spend most of there time there with themselfs.

>You consider Europeans racially and culturally inferior to Arabs and want them to get raped and murdered.
>You consider the continuation of European civilization worthless.
>You support the genocide of the European people
These are literally the shittiest strawmen I've ever read. You're an insanely stupid person and I sincerely hope your bloodline ends with you.

OP, I'm not one for slutting around, but you tempt me into using my pure, white, German-blooded body for banging an Arab, simply out of spite.

Our governments let them in.
In evolutionary terms, it only counts who produces more children now.

Yeah do it, you will live with the consequences.

Oh and don't take my welfare. So piss of to some Arab country that you consider so much superior.

To be honest I would quite like to see white Europeans die out if it meant there would be less uptight, stick up the ass conservatives like you wandering around

You’ve convinced me, user. I’m going to make it my life’s mission to bring as many mixed race and non-white children into Europe as possible. Thank you for giving me my purpose!

Attached: A412D2E3-B922-49B7-BD09-4AC29E543A3F.jpg (450x320, 53K)

Are you retarded?

That's exactly what our governments are doing on the pretext that our birth rates are to low.

You could also move to some Brazil slum, where your children would fit in so well among the others with their IQ of (expected) 85.

>traditional woman

It's 2018 dude. If you manage to get a GF at some point, you should allow her to have personal goals in life as well, like building a career or having other hobby's that might take her out the kitchen.

The woman that you want, the one who just wants to sit at home cooking, cleaning and washing your underwear are hard to come by in this day and age. Women have opportunities in life now and most of them want to take advantage of it in some way. I think we as men should accept that.

Fuck off back to dude. No one here is interested in your white nationalist soap boxing. We have containment boards for a reason. Go practice building your shitty strawmen with them.

even europeans get heavily outnumbered they beat them, thats why I named the example of Isreal. Isreal pretty much rapes the middle east.

You have been brainwashed beforehand, it's not my fault.

You (pretend to) consider hurting yourself by your own actions only to destroy your civilization, too.

>oh, my echo chamber is disturbed
Fuck you.

The things I mentioned are exactly the things that happen to Europe. It's not a straw man, it's reality.

I just think people on Jow Forums are full of vitriol and hate, I think that's why most come here-- because unlike most the rest of the internet, it's accepted here as normal.

I'm asking you seriously: knowing full well you're the type to unironically engage in the vitriol passed around Jow Forums, what exactly IS your takeaway? Stay-at-homes come in layabout wastrel and wholesome homemaker varieties, and since I assume you don't want some hoebag who's gonna build her slutty YouTube career off your dime, you want someone wholesome.
So? What's your takeaway to a wholesome person?

Again, and more importantly, why does it seem that Europeans believe women all congregate in singular (types of) locations?

But lastly, why engage the hate? It's Jow Forums. They're just looking for a fucking fight because they get ignored and downvoted and banned everywhere else.

Could you provide me some insight into what benefit is actually brought to me, as an individual, by the “continuation of white Europe”?

Considering I myself grew up in a very multicultural city, in an area which was itself majority non-white, I don’t quite see how your vision of “white Europe” actually resembles any culture that I enjoy or grew up in

Plus, a chocolate future does sound quite exciting, user...

Attached: 1902ABF7-C1A0-4E47-AF3F-F9DEEEC3B77D.jpg (2000x1000, 403K)

>women all congregate in singular (types of) locations?
It's about the fact that different people tend to congregate at different places. It's about increasing chances.

Stay at home women are pathetic or manipulative, grow a spine.

>dirty Arab
And yet, their culture peddles the lifestyle you value so dearly...

>unironically wanting a parasite
Ok

>less rape
>less knife attacks
>less murder
>less crime in general
>Europe would stay first world, instead of becoming a third world continent
>there are many beautiful Europeans. it would be a pity, it they went extinct.
>indigenous Europeans cultures are worth preserving
>indigenous Europeans are inventive

You know how your place would look without welfare and infrastructure being paid for by people of European descent?

Would you really prefer Europe to become just another Africa or Arabia (but without the technology that Europeans exported there, as there will be no one to continue it)?
So, just simple huts? No modern technology, nothing whatsoever?

Attached: third_world_huts.jpg (600x450, 92K)

why are u even wasting time on this troll or ultra loser.

Ah, yes, because of course the wonderful technology of the West will simply crumble into dust the moment those Arabs and Africans get their hands on it.

I also presume that your extensive knowledge as a White Man of Culture means that you can tell me plenty about exactly what life is like in Africa. Could you tell me some African cities you have visited?

If you aren't in high school this isn't going to be as true as you think it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=1a-QpyF7rNc
watch this. then talk.

70 iq continent

anyways i watchd a part of this before, its good. saw the part where china men was complaining how stupid the africans where that they detrotaited the infrastructure including a expenisive train system that the colonialist left them

Africa is just a shithole overall though, we all know Africans are naturally inclined to base destructive tendencies.

Do you really believe in the things you're saying, or do you actually think someone's stupid enough to fall for your lies?

huh?

Attached: kitten.webm (854x480, 220K)

Why they have to start at young age? That's the opposite of what you want if you want continuation of your people.

Young mothers are careless and want to party instead of raising kids. Their kids become losers. Experienced women raise kids that will become conservative and reject degeneracy.

Why the fuck do you even want some chick who only exists to have your kids? What the hell kind of life is that, unless you're rich? A working woman can at least contribute to the household.

Are you some kind of religious nut?

Become rich and then take your pick. No one with the mindset you seek is going to happily live in poverty with you, much less having their children grow up in poverty.

The people who usually many women who become mothers at a young age, yes, they are dumb and unsuited.

But the reason for that is that low IQ women are unable to use contraception and thus end up pregnant.

But becoming pregnant at a young age doesn't make you dumb.

It's a question of cause and effect.

There are some women with above average intelligence that want to become mothers at an relatively early age; the difficulty is to find them.

Most likely I am going to have a high income job after college.

High-income enough for maids to handle the household, regular online shopping from Saks Fifth Avenue, international travel in luxury hotels, private school for the kids, and a mansion?

If yes congratulations, your dream might become true.

Enjoy your 40k/yr computer janitor job.

You still didn't give a reason why they should start young.

Even if they start as 35 year old she could still make 6 kids. How many fucking kids you need if that's not enough?

My question was simple, I can't dumb it down further you.

He wants it for status because he believes pregnancy won't be as harshly on a 20-year-old than a 30-year-old.

Oh, almost forgot - OP, you will probably want to add plastic surgery onto this list.

>be me
>be christian
>know girls that are mostly into obeying gods will and wanting to be stay at home wives, enjoying God's creations and life with a man that is religious
>mfw I am not interested into any kind of romantic relationship, barely leave home and have major problems outside of my 4 walls
>still be friends with people in our community
Most women want to be mothers later on in life, but I know what you mean OP, most of them want it too late in life.
best bet?
Look for the specific qualities you desire in someone.
Those girls are mostly in some workshops, like
cooking classes, pottery, art, stuff like that.
Some normie tier hobbies.
Also, evade toxic liars.

Attached: 1526155464621.jpg (411x398, 47K)

What I don't understand is why personally taking care of your offspring suddenly became so looked down upon. I bet we would have less mental cases if women actually bothered to raise their children instead of put them in daycares and work all day.

Why is this Jow Forums dumpster fire still going on? Are the mods on vacation or something?

>Everything I don't like is Jow Forums

>I use terrible strawmen to communicate because my brain is made of wet tissues

i eat watermelon with fries

fook mate

>i have low self steem and need a pathetic woman to make me feel better
Lmao

How is this Jow Forums?

Because it triggers the glass jaw lefty

Lol this
>getting married

this thread gives me a boner guys

Attached: funny-cat-compilation-feature.jpg (1382x778, 110K)

Oh, I dunno, a 60 post circle jerk about the criminality of immigrants, the treachery of modern day leftist indoctrination poisoning the minds of young women and the importance of protecting European blood lines? Not to mention the pretty based "hurr durr lefty" replies when anyone calls out this thread for the dumpster fire it is. My cat has enough brains to see a Jow Forums thread as obvious as this one. I have no issue with its existence, just confused why it isn't in the containment board where it belongs. This is why the construct landfills outside of the city limits, user. You don't store your garbage next to where you live.

My cousins were raised in a born again, militant anti-Islamic Christian sect. The women with these beliefs still work and focus on a career at first. You're more conservative than my bible thumping homeschooled relatives.

>The refusal of European people to reproduce
>I am unable to understand how Tragedy of the Commons means that people don't reproduce if they're uncertain about the short and long term future
You're gonna have to fuck off back to Jow Forums lad

pew pew pew poll is attacking

pew pew pew libtards

pew pew pew pew warrr

pew pew i hope libtards lose aswell as nazis

pew pew fuck muslim immigrants

pew peww pew pew

Attached: 866xivkdp6801.jpg (720x467, 60K)

I feel your pain op. Life without a virgin trad qt3.14 is suffering

>not wanting a pathetic drone for wife makes you librul commie
Typical delusional neckbeard.

I'm in Eastern Europe and have a cousin who finished law school and is now a stay-at-home mom. Gave birth twice already, basically in a row. Her husband is doing very well professionally so they have no financial issues. She's a normal woman, sane, fun, didn't date a lot, etc. However, most younger girls like that in my country tend to be ones who only finished high school, got accidentally knocked up in their early 20s and don't feel like working.

>A woman that wants to take care of her children and home is a drone
Typical feminist hamplanet.

>the amount of plebbit's redflags

Attached: 1486619906240.jpg (252x249, 22K)

So based. There is a massive difference between seeking out a woman who wants to stay at home and raise children out of personal preference and systematically characterizing any woman who doesn't want that as a brainwashed, feminist degenerate who is destroying the fabric of society. You fucking Jow Forumsacks are dense as shit. You guys can't even fallacy correctly.

fucking lol, was indeed spot on

OP, the only way you're going to find a traditional woman like you described is if you convert to some religion or move to a country whose values aren't ass backwards.

lmao falling for the psyop this hard. white women are so stupid

fuck that girl in the op is cute
i dont why i feel that way
i cant even see her face

There is an incredible, laughable kind of idiocy in basing your entire personality and value system solely on ideas that upset the people you dislike. This kind of cognitive dissonance is how the first world European nations you love so much trick their knuckle-dragging, nationalist populations into voting against their own interests.

And yet you call any woman that's not a career whore who don't need no man a "drone".

because you are a commoner.

>And yet you call any woman that's not a career whore who don't need no man a "drone".
No. I've never said anything of the sort. There's nothing wrong in choosing either to be a career woman or to be a housewife. Whats wrong is denigrating anybody who has made different choices than you and/or invalidating the choices other people make to feel better about your own. Whats wrong is using the "modern woman" archetype as fodder for a shitty, white-nationalist propaganda machine that scares shitty, young disillusioned white boys into thinking that Europe is going to go up in flames unless they find a woman who aspires to nothing more than to pumping out white babies.

what do you mean