Arma III is the pinnacle of Jow Forumsapproved video games. Pair-of-cocks games are okay secondplace...

Arma III is the pinnacle of Jow Forumsapproved video games. Pair-of-cocks games are okay secondplace. You might way to say M&B deserves to be higher up but it's made by T*rks so you shouldn't even consider pirating it, much less playing it.

Attached: capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1524502112.jpg (616x353, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1qlIAUpOWks
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jow Forums would approve

my computer cant run it because im a poorfag
but looks fun

So do I.

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-154747.png (1080x2160, 470K)

>talking shit about mountain blade
Suck a dick arm*nian

I got this game about a year after it came out, have 1500 hours, very fun game.

I have this game, should I play it? What do you do in it? Aren't video games pretty much a waste of time?

after a while I started having crazy vivid dreams every night where i'm sniping players.
weird thing is you know you're just playing a game, like some kind of lucid bs

Isn't blogging on pol a waste of time?

Daily reminder Cyrus is the best gun

this is less of a game and more of a "strategizer" if thats a word. everything in the game moves to scale, from jets to missiles to bullets to walking. 2 of their maps are 100% modeled after real islands in the greek mediterranian, you can compare satellite to it. play it, we need to maintain the player base even though it has no signs of weakening any time soon.

i dont like modern warfare, i stick to sword combat & bow and arrow

Two devs for the game were even arrested by Greece for "spying on them"

Sqad is better you imbecile

>Isn't blogging on pol a waste of time?
are you sayng getting redpilled is a waste of time

Jow Forums is even better because peopel have fun here, so you are the same time get redpilled and have fun. two birds killed with one stone

1 shotting people in the leg from 500m away with an RCO. good job. that is just a point-and-click weapon. better have a teammate to suppress for you or i WILL out gun you because after your first shot you'll stay that ass behind cover

First, Its a different game. Second, no its not.

Attached: 1539774634111-b.jpg (480x480, 28K)

yuppers, they were forced to change a few things like at the airport and other warehousing/ operational shit. air strip is still the same

ARMA III is just not for average person with job or work. Hopefully you are either student not doing studies or NEET who don't care about wasting time.

squad's gameplay isnt "free" enough to get a lot of arma players on it like me. its like a mix of BF4 and arma

>memeflag
nique ta grosse daronne

ARMA 2 was better. Modded ARMA can be ok in PVP. But the AI is literally the worst i've ever seen. Unplayable, and theres no real combat simulated PVP. SQUAD is better but after loads of updates I now can't run it (Poor fag). So I play Project Reality

Playing Arma 3 Warlords mopde right now kek

Its not meant to be played as PVE.
I am also poor fag so I had to leave Squad as well.
Gaming is dead for me. 28 year old here.

Is there mods for Swuad that let me dress up as an Obersturmfuhrer? Or a Corporal in the Wehrmacht with an Mg.42? No? Then Squad can eat my cum while I keep creating WWII scenarios of me gunning download Soviet scum with an MG.42

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1qlIAUpOWks

*down loads

there is nigger , it's called Post Scriptum.

Project Reality masterrace

>shitting on an indie game while our AAA game devs are leftist kikes
The thing I don't get about people saying "why do you care about what people put in their games? They are for children, manchild"
They are right, games are primarily for younger audiences. We need to help the gaming community remove leftist ideology in video games as it is a straight path to the minds of our children

What's /a3g/ up to these days?

You literally won’t find me because I’m actually 10m away from you in my ghillie suit and suppressor and camo paint job on gun

> Ultimate chad video gamer red pill package

ARMA SERIES
MOUNT & BLADE SERIES
ESCAPE FROM TARKOV

Attached: 1532739917884.png (990x682, 580K)

You won’t be able to shoot me because I’m actually piloting an Mi.24 Mk IV Superhind and I’m about to strafe you with 80 rockets from my hefty pods.

Arma 3 is not about the guns but flanking people and being good at strategy , it's not like Battlefield and a 7.62 weapon will kill you just as good.

>saying shit abut M&B

You are worst than a nigga. You are a double nigga

You’re already dead

Arma is shit. Irl all you need to do is score a good solid hit then run away.

>7.62
>Killing me through my lvl IV plate carrier

Psssht whatever Frenchie. You better brain me on that first shot.

Sounds like you need to buy a better gun

Two negatives make a positive

For real? Shit.

>gets hit
>cracks ribs
>pukes a little
Your totally gonna be fine after that.

SCUM but can't play poorfag

I snipe pilots like I down Tim Hortons coffees

Project reality is still alive?

>gets hit in leg or arm/face/groin
>unable to ever properly return to combat

>no S.T.A.L.K.E.R Misery mod.
top kek

That literally happens in Arma as well

>Fall down
>Now invisible in the tall grass
>Take 30 seconds to gather myself
>Unfold bi-pod on my M249 SAW
>Unleash a flood of suppressive fire
>Frenchie retreats

>He plays without ACE

kek what a fag.

In fact, its better to wound soldiers.
But soft targets are GOAT tier.
With the screaming, panic, and freaked out soldiers?

flanking requires suppression which you aint doing with a cyrus. in arma, the marksmen need squad support or the lone wolf dies quick. unless youre playing king of the hill which is glorified BF4, and in that game mode i like fragging/pistol whipping those campers. we should be given knives.

>uses a MAAWS on you
>leaf is blown away

This is probably closer to Jow Forums's preferences

Attached: insurgency_sandstorm_main_art_wide_1.jpg (3478x1959, 611K)

If you’re playing with other people yeah. You can see me go deaf in the video ai posted earlier. You’d be surprised what ArmA is capable of with a few simple mods.

>already have fired from concealment
>already running a break contact drill
I dont play vidya. I do force on force with simunitions.

Warlord is the best mode to play right now , outside of special zeus missons.
even if it's vanilla , it's tons of fun.

>woman soldier

Attached: yumenikkipuke.jpg (680x680, 85K)

ive always wondered how long it takes a person to camp like that before the fish swims by. like what do you do, make coffee walk the dog read the paper do a crossword masturbate or what?

>or the lone wolf dies quick
Not if he runs after his first shot/burst.

Nah. Arma is Jow Forums.

And if you don’t have a pc that can run it you’re not a true Jow Forumslack

Not to long.
Ideally you should be killing soft targets like jews or liberal families after jamming their cell and cutting power to their house anyways.

If you know your way around the map and know player behaviour and patterns, it’s easy to keep circling a step ahead of them and always be there when they come in for deployments. Also works wonders for taking out their roads to the AO and killing them as they travel

Also it’s great for king of the hill maps.

Holocaust simulator.

Attached: 248979287494.gif (206x223, 2.04M)

you only need a good CPU for Arma 3 , the game doesn't really use the GPU , also having more than 8GB RAM helps if you need to alt+tab to do something else because it won't make the game freeze (especially with 16GB RAM , i know this because i went from 8GB to 16GB and i stopped having that problem).

In general, alot of regular people will have no clue how to actually fight with their weapons, even if they know how to use them.

And you shouldnt be fighting military or police anyways.

>escape from tarkov
mah nigga, how you liking the new patch?

Arma 3 is one of the best games atm. Wish they would make things feel less clunky and more optimized :(

Attached: Annotation 2019-01-05 163858.jpg (258x119, 8K)

Its good, labs is scary as shit though…
Cant wait for hideouts !

Yeah I have an AMD Ryzen 3 1300X Quad Core CPU and it runs perfect on it

I totally recommend AMDs Ryzen CPUs btw if you want to get away from the Inteljew

Best game ever.

It teaches you to be patient and not be easily frustrated.

Based as fuck.

Love the new patch

Well if that’s the case yeah I’m dead.

Yeah the trick is to always keep moving positions as a sniper and the best route to escape is through your enemy.

You guys all better be doing cardio and range time.

inteljew or pajeet ?
i will still keep my i7 7700k because it can run anything along with a GTX 1060 6GB

Redpilled

This is wrong by the way. Arma 3 performs horribly on AMD CPUs.

Use to play a shit ton on an arma 3 life server.

Me and friends use to just harass people in kavala non stop, and had several hundred hours of footage of us doing this in several unique ways that kept the server from announcing that it was us that pulled off the attack and keeping us from getting banned, since it was a bannable offense to randomly kill people for no reason and not RP.

cant get away from samatra wasteland. it is configured to discourage farming/grinding and forces skill. either you bring skill to the table or you get wiped every time no matter how much you try to "farm." with the option to join a faction or be a loner or make your own rouge alliance with no rules, and the other fact that you dont spawn with a fuckass ton of bullshit gear, i just cant play another mode yet.

Nigga it runs at 50-60fps for me consistently and I have most of my settings on their highest (only thing not at the highest is draw distance which is at 2000 meters)

What's the best game-type nowadays? Tired of Exile.

I like to play KOTH (all vehicles)

Anyone else notice that Arma is tiring for their eyes? I'm going to get an eye test because of this. (Playing on a small 23,5" FHD screen).

The new patch is really good, my friends and I were running 416's and quad nods last night its fucking sick

unfortunately its the 10+ year old engine it was built on. needs a whole rebuild. be thankful we at least went from 32bit to 64 bit

No

Good

You must sitting too close to your screen or putting your face too close. Wear polarized UV glasses.

Attached: 51AD7D55-95C1-48AB-BA3F-E38812F645B4.jpg (800x800, 70K)

Fuck pussies that play on infantry servers

I always take the Carryall pack just for that extra workout. Fuck range time though I’m an Autorifleman. Desingnates Marksmen or squad lead gives me a range, I zero to that and just open the fuck up.

wasteland, the one written by samatra, not the other shit that has ATMs or whatever. populates up to 40+ on weekday evenings. is why i think more people would play it if they knew what it was.

Chad SaMatra vs Virgin BobbyDigital

I’m a marksman but I infiltrate my enemy positions and use a flare instead because I don’t like wasting my perk slot on designate

in Arma 4 soon.

yup, this is the best game right now and once they start modding this shit it will be years of fun.

Hold your horses, it isn't even confirmed. Won't be here for at least 2 years.

EFT is fucking awesome

nah Infantry only servers are fun too if you want pure CQC building by building without getting blownup by a tank with thermals.

Yeah but that’s all part of the experience. The funnest is CQC building to building WHILE buildings are falling apart and getting shelled.

That is the primo experience my friend.

Fag

is there a dayz like mod for arma 3?
since the arma 2 one is pretty empty and the standalone version lacks all the nice stuff the original had, there hasnt been anything out lately which comes close to the old school mod