The concept being based and redpilled is very cringy

So being based and redpilled mean having the same beliefs and world view as Jow Forums and if you disagree with Jow Forums you are bluepilled and unbased.

This is seriously cringy and retarded

Attached: 1546599239269.jpg (229x220, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

redpilled.club/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anyone else feeling demoralized? damn.

Attached: 1529345153336.jpg (500x269, 46K)

>Any criticism of Jow Forums is shilling

based and redpilled

Stop this please

No, It means having an accurate model of reality. It means having an understanding of what's really going on in the word.

Truth is important; not every worldview is equal.

Exactly like the heresy idea

This memeflag is what you're like memeflag.

>like omg this is so totally cringy

Attached: 762.jpg (294x313, 55K)

Half of the arguments here are ridiculous and dumb the other half lack enough knowledge

bluepilled

The red pill/blue pill meme came from The Matrix and basically is a metaphor for accepting truth instead of delusion. I've actually had to show someone the movie recently so I'm aware that over time, zoomers will start to forget that the pills are an actual reference to something. But you can use the redpill/bluepill dichtonomy to describe your personal views, it doesn't matter if Jow Forums approves so much as you are confident that you understand the facts more than someone who is basically on the same intellectual level as a middle schooler.

op is always a faggot

Based and redpilled is so many layers of meta at this point I can't tell if OP serious or not

My point is right though.
Yes it is.
See, you are incapable of handling criticism
Jow Forums is full of delusion and misconceptions about the world many redpills are fake information
Op is right
I'm serious

>See, you are incapable of handling criticism
Seems like you're the one who can't handle it. That's why you made the thread. That's why you got triggered by my response.

You never even made any substantive argument

based and redpilled

******SAGE*******
You're a faggot OP. You don't even know what redpilled means. Stop posting retarded shit that slides good threads off the board and lurk moar.
redpilled.club/

Attached: 1534030895749.png (500x587, 205K)

>Seems like you're the one who can't handle it. That's why you made the thread. That's why you got triggered by my response.
> bluepilled is a criticism and an argument
>saying the truth about you is being "triggered"

>You never even made any substantive argument.
>you are incapable of handling criticism
This sound like a good to me

>still no argument
Look at all that cognitive dissonance though.

Dam you care so much what tribe X thinks is good behaviour. You want tribe X to praise you instead and you are mad because they dont.

Hi butthole... Its the Saturday morning butthole invasion time guise... behold all the buttholes this mawning

Attached: 1546188656440.png (211x239, 5K)