Sup for the weekend fellow incels

Any big plans? Not me, I’m just gonna be lying here in bed with the blinds drawn on my iPad reading Jow Forums all day because I can’t get a gf even though I’m a 7/10 and have a good stable job. Fucking whores these days would rather fuck 10/10 Chad than settle down with a loving nice guy like me. The system isn’t working. we need to bring back religion and end women’s suffrage. I just don’t have any stake in society as it is right now and hope everything burns to the ground and Mad Max Road Warrior happens fuck it.

Attached: C551F443-DC7D-4985-AB68-5FBA945835CB.jpg (469x612, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE&t=430s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE CENTRAL BANKING SYSTEM IS RUN BY THE LINE OF CAIN TO SOFT-KILL ALL OF GOD'S ARYAN CHILDREN

END THE FED

7/10? Lmao, you're probably ugly as fuck too, no shame in that. Welcome to the club.

arm yourself. spend your money on weaponry, of any kind, pickaxes, hammers, knives, buy wooden poles and sharpen them as spears. be prepared for what is to come.

if shit really did hit the fan you fat spergs would be worse off. you think you cunts are gonna be pillaging but in reality youre gonna be getting pillaged. in your assholes. youre the lowest of the low now, you think it will be better when the structures holding up our society collapses? you will still be a fat loser, you just wont have the safety net of civilization. and then you will meet the true chads

The tall meme is a joke. The only way it actually factors is if you are in an "all things being equal" scenario (which they never are) or if you are only interested in thots. I'm 5' 9", maybe a touch less and have consistently had smoking hotties and married one to boot. Now if you are 5'3" you are gonna have some trouble I'll admit, but still nothing like everyone goes around pretending.

Also, tall guys, unless they really work out, usually can have their ass handed to them by someone shorter. It's quite a chore to have to leverage those long bones around. Short guys can snap arms of tall guys like twigs.

Women control the sex market. Who do you think they'll all choose? Most women cling desperately to trends for everything, including relationships. The trend today is an overpowered chad who can do everything and somehow still have all the time in the world for them.

Not to mention nowadays, women put on a mask the second they leave their house. Everything's been corrupted, and chivalry has been murdered. Women don't really want a gentleman anymore. They want someone who will constantly use and dominate them sexually (which is what most average guys can't do). So unless you find a deviant, all you'll see is fake whores hoping to find a dominant (most likely wife beater) that stays with them longer than a one night stand.

Not even fat. I am actually in decent shape and will start working out again tomorrow. Used to be a 5.5/10 but not sure all the effort was even worth it. When society collapses, betas like me are going to band together and rise up because we have nothing to lose. The former social order was good for everyone including Chad, because the betas behaved since they could get a wife and hence have a stake in society. Now all bets are off and the betas far outnumber the alphas. The defining success factor besides numbers will just be how psychopathic and murderous your mob is willing to be.

Lmao what a fucking baby. Keep being a keyboard warrior, but these "fat spergs" know a lot of shit across different aspects of knowledge and even without Jow Forums they could find out a way to eliminate your useless chad ass with an empty brain.

Chad here, gonna fuck 5 bitches today and 3 more tomorrow. Thanks for being cucks guys, makes it much easier for me!

This is less likely to be true than the space command threads currently going on. I'll check in on them for some reality.

this thread is totally not a caricature shill thread of pol

Attached: 1546210670367.jpg (3264x2448, 2.1M)

Nigger, I'm 5'11 260lbs and work at a gas station and even I have a GF.

Attached: 1533867150128.png (731x720, 352K)

>7/10

So ugly?

Just average

Just don't whine so much bro girls aren't attracted to demoralized people no matter what

No need to be jealous, ill let you make my homework and in return you can have one of my sloppy seconds. I dont fuck bitches more then one time.

>t. Chad
Easy for you to say.

So why didn't you put 5/10? Tbh a guy I know who works as a cashier at Walmart has a girlfriend and multiple exs. Growing a sense of humor and personality will really help you out.

Not that hard not being a whiny faggot.

Meathead entered rage mode when faced with FACTS and LOGIC

Attached: CE6CA5D5-CE4F-4029-AFDD-9E0643CE7AB6.jpg (735x582, 135K)

But my mans i want you to be a Chad as well

It starts with self-reflection and some /SIG/

also even a Chad who wants a wife will experience many lonely nights, Chad will be the first to tell you how empty sluts are when it comes to love, he's gotta wait around holding his dick for that 10/10 like every other swinging dick cuz they aint a dime a dozen you feels?

I'm married to 10/10 doctor and I already seeded her. She pumped the kid out all natural (like a fucking beast) last year. I'm not looking for skanks and thots and I never was.

Drop the nigger speak

Attached: 4A39C4F0-754F-42CF-B8A8-33689C9F536E.jpg (326x294, 23K)

I'm 5'5 and i'm dating 9/10 cute white girl from tinder. You have to change your mind, become more confident and stop falling for fucking chad meme. Be gentleman, know savoir-vivre (yeah, this is still working here). That's all.

If you are absolute outcast I suggest dating ugly women. You will train your confidence.

Why is this one woman trying to get the average guy, is she obese or stupid?

Attached: A884B05A-8F63-4477-AC0D-9BF6D8899CF1.jpg (962x639, 37K)

I had a date today in 2 hours. But she bailed on me the night before.

Attached: 31076DAE-D482-47B8-822A-2267C2F32722.png (482x427, 79K)

>I'm a 7/10

I doubt it, post height for conformation.

Attached: 911.jpg (501x414, 42K)

>I'm married to 10/10 doctor and I already seeded her.
Do it again.

Fuck off whining noob i speak how i want

Good job bro, now make my homework or ill make sure your doctor contracts Chad's Dick Addiction.

Self proclaimed 7\10.

The reality is you are just not good looking a women aren't attracted to you. Bluepilled loser copecope.

I suggest you jump off a bridge

Main thing is to act like you don't give a shit. Replying with, "no biggie, I'd had something lined up kinda anyways" will at least put her in her place, but more likely make her obsess over why you don't care.
>found the tall ugly guy who will end up with a 6/10 thot

>just b confident bro :)

What is your job?

I’m 5’9” whatever that converts to in stones/chains/hands. What does that make me/10? Are things even worse that I thought? My dad is only 5’8” and he still got my mother. Things have changed.

Lmao ya and let him watch if he wants

Go away kangeroo the dude needs reassurance not D-grade aussie shitposts

honestly its worse than you guys think, i've got fuck you money, wear nice clothes and generally listen to women and the signals they give, and i had some guy waltz through a girl i was working on by ignoring every fucking signal she gave and just being a handsome douchebag.

i mean i get it but also jesus christ i don't want to have a woman by my side i have to constantly treat like shit to keep.

i feel like i just don't fit with women anymore.

>I'm 5'9

Which is manlet tier.

>Tall meme is a joke

Nope, taller men have been documented to do better in regards to general social interaction and sexual attraction. Not only that, but they have also been documented to earn more in the work place, despite not working as hard for that extra bonus.

If in doubt, see: m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG05ePWRQE&t=430s

>Chinaman detected

I am Chad. I don't know what "making homework" means. But my 10 month old can probably handle it for you in about a year. He's been literally running since 9 months since we breastfeed and didn't vaccinate him. Jaws drop from all the parents of vaxxed retards.
#2 will be implanted within a year. She already did one six month maternity leave from residency and they didn't like it much. So we are spacing it a bit. Although, they can't do shit about it with the laws these days...

holy fuck that's some epic projection, you even mention Fat TWICE!

we need to kick it like the old dayz

Attached: if she breathes.jpg (500x475, 70K)

This. I'm 20 and have never even had a female friend. Obviously I'm a kissless virgin. Technically I still have time but I see no reason to have hope when a girl has never been attracted to me in my life. Only thing keeping me going is the hope that one day I can afford one of those fancy sex dolls or a trip to Europe to fuck whores.

Yeah it’s all over and done with. The situation was a little complex but I think I’ll be able to get her by Valentine’s Day.

>"short guys can snap arms of tall guys like twigs"
Citation needed.

This is all in an "all things being equal" test. I've seen it before. One of the first things I said is that all things are never equal. I already admitted that ceteris paribus taller is better.

quit obsessing over whores

Attached: thSXAMNSXI.jpg (474x855, 36K)

>No vaxxing

You can't say your wife is a doctor if she doesn't have a medical license.

Attached: 1536447868139.jpg (586x580, 470K)

Imagine being so deluded. I laught at all you betas.

Attached: 1544640620443.jpg (665x654, 166K)

Oh shit the hell up... I’m 41 years old and bang hot 22 year olds at least three times a week. You think I’m a 10/10? Fuck no.

20% of the men in the world could not possibly handle the other 80% in battle.

lol these fat spergs dont know shit, all their knowldegse is based on infographs and internet, which is lies 90%, these fat spergs have 0 ability to put all the fake knowledge into practical use, hence they're mostly neets thinking they beat the system

>Tall ugly guy

Is an oxymoron, besides even if I'm ugly. I still have the luxury of cosmetic surgery to compensate for that short coming. Where as you on the other hand, will remain half a man for life, with no available treatments to cure your condition.

So you're a 4/10 then, not a 7. Lmao.

Attached: fecal grease.png (768x768, 152K)

Nice.
Physics. Basics of leverage. Short armed guys can bench FAR more than long armed men and it's common knowledge in the bodybuilding and weightlifting world. There are literally 5'3" guys that can bench 500 lbs. They'll snap anything.

>Thinks he's chad.
>Doesn't realize his women are just really, really, really, slutty.

You fat asses are delusional. You guys probably get winded by walking up stairs it doesn't matter how much "knowledge" you have you will still lose against a chad. If you truly had "knowledge" you wouldn't be a fat incel.
>Inb4 projecting kike

Hahaha. You need to figure your shit out before you have kids. Lots of doctors don't do vaccines. They recommend them because it's "standard of care" and they can be sued if they don't.

No, you're Brad, there can only be one Chad in this thread. Not the only jaws that will drop. Guess you didn't do your homework on vaccines either. Gotta inject them with the chad-juice or they will turn into incel poltards.

>see guys! A 9/10 can get pussy. You don't have to be 10/10 guys
Either way I highly doubt you're even average if you're not lying.

>I am chad

Post height for conformation.

>I'm 5'5

Holy shit that is depressing, I guess poles really are Asiatic in origin.

Attached: anal enthusiast.jpg (258x245, 12K)

So? If you beta cucks wont do it, someone has to show them not all white men are orbitting gags.

Lots of doctors are idiots and it sounds like your wife is among them poor kids.

Attached: 1537660920922.jpg (517x768, 103K)

>4/10
I guess so, time ti give up all hope :(

What do you consider short,average and tall in terms of height?

Attached: 1546701891466.png (1109x575, 485K)

>Guess you didn't do your homework on vaccines either
Yea, only read about 15 books on them. Here's a summary.
>pro vaxx books
HURR DURR GET OR DIE PLEBE, no sources except like two
>vaccine skeptical books
College+ reading level. 500 citations from NIH, CDC, WHO, etc.
It's ALWAYS the provaxxers that are total uneducated morons. ALWAYS. You never read shit except what they told you I know.

That or consider using your pink ass pucci to help sexually satiate deprived men. I personally, would love to tear into a Canadian trap, but alas none are available over here.

Attached: European man 2.jpg (1512x2015, 234K)

>poor kid that has rich and smart parents and has exceeded every development milestone by literally months.

Are you a gay nigger?

5'11 is the cut off point for being a man, anything less is manlet.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (580x477, 181K)

It’s probably different than in Mexico due to the malnourishment and squat Aztec goblina genes but I think average height is around 6’ in white countries.

>rich and smart parent arguing with incels on Jow Forums

I sense a paradox.

Attached: 1484441170578.jpg (479x509, 51K)

Same desu, but I'm ugly as shit and I don't have a job, because I don't wanna pay for Muhammad's bastard children.

We need to establish state enforced monogamy soon!

>Nigger

Is just a worthless buzz word, besides we somalis were never caught up with the Atlantic slave trade. So meh.

>Gay

Nope, pink asshole = girl.

Attached: anal enthusiast.png (486x494, 92K)

>tfw top 10%

Attached: A3A46BF0-EF06-4CAC-8F25-737DD333C352.jpg (330x319, 26K)

Fair enough, sounds like you made a well thought out desiscion. Godspeed fellow Chad.

>thinks he's Chad but "manlets" have far better outcomes than him consistently.
I posted it earlier. Your teeth would bar you from getting any chick in my tier brit.

>State enforced monogamy

Would be dysgenic, your dog shit genes need to end if you fail the test of sexual attraction Hans.

Attached: Anal prolapse.jpg (250x250, 8K)

>chad
>on Jow Forums

Attached: image.jpg (1462x1462, 800K)

She just did a 24 hour overnight shift. I'm here while my son plays with his electronic drum set and dances in the background. It's Saturday and I do what I want 24/7, so...yea, here I am.

You forgot criminals. They get bitches like gangsta fappers.

>Half a man coping for reassurance

And I'm not British, so my teeth are fine.

Attached: Wallahi.png (960x886, 74K)

Makes sense
>tfw 182cm
Why even live?

Don't feed this idiot.

Attached: 1546528781132.gif (245x200, 1.66M)

Most men overestimate how they look. I was rated an 8.9/10 by photofeeler. Dunno if that's reliable but I just now for sure I'm not a 9. Probably a 7. If you're not tall or your jawline isn't that good you need something else to compensate for those. In my case it's my eyes

pics or it didn't happen.

If I ever resort to doing fag stuff then I’m gonna be the one doing the fuckin, bong. And Canadian traps are our property.

While this is true you are implying that Chad will have kids ahahah. Without average looking men the white race will die sooner than you think

Absolutely blatantly false
2nd year resident and vaccines are pushed by docs every birth because they are starting to push parents to vaccinate slow rather than all at once which is great
Anti accents are trolls with no kids don’t fall for their lies
Protect your little ones and get vaccinated

There are a few flaws with your argument. I will address them in chronological order. First, unless we are referring to malnutrition stricken lanklets, you are simply wrong. In order to "snap bone" in the first place you must first understand some basics of wrestling/bjj/etc because you must have knowledge of submission maneuvers to ever use them in the first place to "snap bone" not to mention your success in using a submission maneuver is not dependent on your physical characteristics, but your skill. Of course being strong would help in this situation, but when all things are equal, weight class certainly would matter and as I mentioned before, unless they are a malnutrition stricken lanklet, there are clearly weight classes for good reason. When there wasn't weight classes in UFC fighters were much more prone to injury due to the mismatch in mass between the fighters. When you wrestle with someone much larger and heavier than you it feels as though as if they are a different species.

I wouldn't say the short guys are the best at benching necessarily. For most lifts, being really tall is actually beneficial because you have a larger frame to build more muscle for absolute power generation, for example, if you look at most of world record lifts they are done by giants. Especially the deadlift, which, as Jon Pall sigmarrson would say, if you cannot deadlift, there is no reason to be alive.

JUST GET A GF

So you can jerk to my son? Doubt it.
Oh, you are a muzzie posting from the UK, I see.

Thought we were on 4chad, shouldve noticed when i saw all the faggotry on here.

Rate my jawline,brah

Attached: IMG_20190105_181852_216.jpg (333x120, 8K)

>me a 4/10 get a wife and married with 2 kids
>wahhh the system is so unfair that i have put effort into

You got it wrong faggot. Most Women overestimate themself. A 5/10 roastie thinks she is a 7 or an 8 .

>Holy shit that is depressing
Maybe sometimes but i'm not an idiot who will kill self because of it. Mother nature gave me missing centimeters in another part of body .

>I guess poles really are Asiatic in origin.
I don't think that one mongol rape raid in ~1250 affected on whole nation but it's better to have Asian than nigger genes, trust me.

It was our sacrifice specially for (you).

Zoomer/10

125 degrees/100