I’m thinking of becoming a mason

What are your thoughts on this organization? Attending my first event ilater today.

Attached: E417F276-21C2-4363-AB14-A8D0F84851FE.jpg (1104x828, 110K)

Fancy classic literature reading club, they don't hold any importance or power anymore.
Wasting time imo.

Don’t forget your checkbook...

>a burger wants to become synthetic jew
imagine my shock

I want to be a mason. My grandfather was a mason and he became a millionaire for no reason.

My girlfriend is Catholic and is very opposed, what is the issue between the two groups?

Freemasonry is Luciferianism at the highest level. Don't fuck around with that shit.

I went, the guys were weird as fuck.

prepare to get your dick cut off if you're going to join, it's a part of their ritual

Most masons are 'porch masons' and exist to fund the organization and be human props.

Unless you're from wealth or an important bloodline, you'll only get filler material and texts to keep you interested.

It doesn't stop at 33.

we should be infiltrating the masons before liberals and globalists do and use the group's influence to further currupt western civilisation. they have probably done this already.
we should be infiltrating everything desu but it seems to me like right wing people lack the patience and foresight for these types of manouvers.

Attached: skullandbones.jpg (600x346, 37K)

I heard they like fucking each other in the asshole. do you like getting fucked in the asshole Op?

(((New Habbo Hotel)))

Attached: exa1.jpg (872x655, 247K)

(((NEW HABBO HOTEL)))

Attached: exa2.png (913x653, 270K)

It depends really. Masonry is wide and has several different branches that are not necessarily tied to each other: you got from actually Society of the Elect or "lets worship Moloch and run the world" kind of thing to just random larping boys club with old people that got nothing to do on sundays but like to dress funny.
Depending on the one that you select, you will either sacrifice your soul for the worship of Saturn or you will just be larping with cozy old dudes that will take you fishing and maybe recommend you to a better job.

This, it was only a matter of time before these masons would try to shill its organization on Jow Forums. Sage this shit.

This is what they'll do to you, OP.

Attached: freemasonary.jpg (696x1024, 152K)

Context.

>not infiltrating an influential group and subverting it from the inside
literally sub-chimpanzee iq

It’s a fake. The original has no one in the chair

Satanic.

What's the benefit and what's the point?

They're past their prime, old farts who fantasize about improving humanity and blindly following ritualistic behavior. They've been struggling for new members for decades and more and more lodges are shutting down each year. Even for networking they're useless as todays economy is not dominated by old money, instead it's fast money and unicorn startups and shit, companies where you wont find mason members in.

So I just got back from my masonic lodge underneath Comet Ping Pong Pizza Parlor, it's not looking good you guys. There's fewer people with each day. I hate to admit it but I think it looks like it's over.

Knew a Black man once. He mentioned the Mystic Cup.

take it over from the inside and use their influence to protect and improve western civilisation

He was talking about drinking Syzzurp, you fool.

Masonry is judaism for goyim you retard. Enjoy being even more of an errand boy for yids and demonic child molesters

>imagine shilling for new members on a mongolian shaddow puppet board because all your members are old faggots a shadow of a once powerful organization.

Evolution

Attached: 1527761881758s.jpg (250x229, 6K)

If you want to contribute to your community, you should join a Rotary club instead.

this man gets it their number are low and they are desperate for members plus they already have infrastructure and property this could be \pol\ irl

Attached: Evil intent.jpg (679x960, 75K)