youtube.com/watch?v=pNar3Dh9zDk
youtu.be/_uigJsr9sFA?t=445
youtube.com/watch?v=prdTaBYL7pc
youtube.com/watch?v=UO8bRoYRqpA
youtube.com/watch?v=tsDEuUs6NT8&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>trying too
not even

He's a Communist. Stormer kikes are a shilling this eceleb hard lately.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tf19mdYaCcs

Attached: pewds dailystormer 2.jpg (1099x713, 133K)

>trying

C-Can he keep getting away with it?

nice try JIDF

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190105-132520_YouTube.jpg (2960x1440, 937K)

holy shit, he is going all out, vox and buzzcuck will have a field day lmao

red pilling his audiences on sterotypes of other races is super fucking based. If you believe a sterotype as a joke but have patterns irl to confirm it, its becomes a real association. People will move to be more racist by watching this subconsciously.

Great optics Pewds

what a pussy

REMINDER THIS WAS PEWDIEPIE, HE CAN'T EVEN SHOW JOKES ANYMORE WITHOUT TRIPLING DOWN ON THEM. HE'S GETTING BLUEPILLED AND IS A PUSSY SCARED OF FUCKING VOX

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 120K)

He loves niggers and jews. You stupid shills should just go back to r/piewdiepiesubmission and stay there

Hmpph..

Attached: 67.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

HE'S A FUCKING PUSSY

Attached: Redpilled+pewdiepie_a45f43_6105825.jpg (900x830, 116K)

this is the pewdiepie I want back, not scared of some literally who news outlet.

>If you don't tell people to gas kikes on the streets you are bluepillleeedd

Fuck off mountain jew

>literally doubling down on every plebbit post is redpilled

Racism is bad

Attached: DwBSwqyWsAEZVA_.jpg_large.jpg (1280x700, 89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=pNar3Dh9zDk
this was 1 week ago

Attached: based and redpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

what happened to the square coffee

post this on his reddit page and find out what happens.

Do you have access to a web search engine?

no

post what? the pic in my reply?

You're right, for me its only legacy media celebrities from now on! Bye, Jow Forums.

Attached: Ds5TqFlV4AA2wvR.jpg (745x750, 41K)

Then I'm afraid I can't help you.

He legit said in another video that his editor Brad was his filter as he tends to say some stuff.
youtu.be/_uigJsr9sFA?t=445
@7:25

If he pulled anything like that in today his channel would be gone

can anyone ID his watch?

PewDiePie has more followers than the populations of many western countries. He's about to break 80 million. His fans worship him. Of course the establishment is shitting their pants that he's so powerful.
>It's 2019
>A Swedish YouTuber is one of the most influential people on the planet

Attached: 1522188654064.jpg (850x819, 75K)

>Sorry, I thought it would be funny if I joke but people would just take it out of context
>So I'm just gonna go ahead and say I am 100%
>...
>Goodbye everyone!
Kek, based Pewds not even saying he isn't racist

holy shit this is so getting deleted
somebody back this video up

that's a good question

It wouldn't, imagine what would happen if his channel got deleted. Youtube isn't stupid enough to risk that

cute

I never watched him until last week because of all you cucks.

Now I totally understand why he rattles the libs. He's normal (white/hetero/good looking/non degenerate), has a good sense of humor and a huge audience.

Even Snap stories are implying he's racist to their teen audience.

Keep fighting the good fight Pewds

>holy shit this is so getting deleted

I don't think you understand what he's doing
He's seen the recent louis CK debacle and is now going to challenge youtube.

IS COMEDY ALLOWED OR NOT?

I was surprised no one mentioned this. Imagine all that deleted footage being leaked.

That was very funny, I like this guy.

nah i think he can pretty much say anything he wants with a lil' sarcasm in it and audience would buy it

Him recommending fascist literature to an audience of 70+ millions is enough for me to subscribe

What book did he reccomend?

Sun & Steel by Yukio Mishima, among others.

Attached: MishimaYukioSamurai.jpg (600x677, 131K)

Hi Felix

whats with all the shills ITT
he's redpilling tens of millions of people.
Anyone who thinks that is a bad thing must have some kind of agenda.

More like 10 millions at best out of 75+ millions dead/duplicate subs, stop thinking like some vox journalist retard

I'm just saying he shouldn't be scared of fucking Vox or Buzzfeed

Attached: 1546615497798.jpg (1280x1644, 1014K)

PewDiePie 2024

Un reich, un volk, un PewDiePie

he's not scared, else he wouldn't have made this video. You probably didn't even watch it.
But please keep giving advice when he has redpilled millions and you have never achieved jack shit except whine and sperg out on a Brazillian toast buttering forum.

youtube.com/watch?v=prdTaBYL7pc

He's clearly not if he made this vid and spent half the time daring them to write an article about it

oh come on you have to know hes a poltard

I'm a boomer that can't stand 80% of his content, but the other 20% is gold. The fact that his audience is mostly young people is pretty great.

I don't think he is scared, if I remember his apology video correctly he said that what he did was "bad" but gave main stream media the middle finger because he knows media doesn't give a shit about if what he did is right or wrong, they want to take him out. Also Felix looks like the kind of guy who would rather be under fire but at the same time being in the right side of history rather than being a sellout pos like many others.

kek

Holy shit. You don't just accidentally discover DJ Adolf unless you're a Jow Forumsack.

He obviously doesn't give a fuck anymore.

This is him when he wasn't scared of jack shit. And when did I say he's not redpilling anyone retard, he's just been growing soft lately. In early 2017 he said how the gender wage gap is bullshit
youtube.com/watch?v=UO8bRoYRqpA
He's just been dumping redpills less and less

Attached: pewdiepie_150217.jpg (1120x640, 325K)

Pushing Yukio Míshima is a lot more hardcore than talking about the gender wage gap

>1080p
that's how you know it's serious

>Superior White

Absolutely great color.

We won.

Attached: 51D6447B-FF4F-4CA8-8ECF-E1B278ED876D.jpg (900x490, 89K)

yeah that's probably true

youtube.com/watch?v=tsDEuUs6NT8&

this kind of music used to be pretty common in sweden before

it's kind of catchy

>"is it hot in here or is it just my racism"
>owns a nest
hmmm

Thank you Pewds, very cool!

Not to mention he's started feeding people like Shapiro, Peterson or Crowder to his viewers, even if they're sold redpills. He's now encouraging them to read (recommending redpilled books), continues creating this "us vs them" narrative against corporate media and Youtube, and is even following Sam Hyde on Twitter.

Pewds is unironically the great white hope

he's not scared. he's been bating the media constantly after that vox piece.

I like this one the most.

Attached: unintentional Opsies - pew.png (842x468, 766K)

He's breaking the conditioning lads lol.

Attached: 1531600108987.png (633x354, 248K)

He's also admitted to reading Nietzsche in the past.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

Sorry guys he's not a white supremacist. He's just a normal dude he enjoys racist jokes like most people.

This.

People dont realize you can radicalize 80 million followers in 1 video.

He´s doing God´s work while playing by the rules.

Based Pewds

Attached: 1511198041824.jpg (960x540, 156K)

Whats wrong with Nietzsche? I am not a book reader but I was considering starting reading books and I was thinking of starting with him.

It absolutely would be gone. He got enough heat about it that he stopped trying to be that edgy and just work out an edgy medium thats good enough.

If he decided to go back to that old shit. YouTube would pull his channel and some people would yell but ultimately go no where bcuz in current year plus +3 everyone would say how it was justified. BUT if he twos that edge line and doesnt go too far they really dont have enough justification to pull it without looking like an actual hit job for no reason. He knows what hes doing.

He's dropped some juicy bate, let's see if they bite

don't start with him, you'll miss a lot of context. Nothing's wrong with him, but his sense of morality is very unappealing to libs. Start with the greeks. A true patrician always does.

Attached: right wing lit chart.jpg (3200x2839, 941K)

this,
people are so desperate for identity and belonging here.

The other day he was ranting about Youtube and then he said something like "if only there was another website...". Pewtube needs to happen.

The only thing he should have apologized for was saying nigger. The media will never forgive him. Never stop attacking. Therefore he should never apologize.

Well I don't think he will radicalize them. He will be a good first redpill and many will dive deeper into it. He's the first (and most important) part of a chain of redpills and radicalization imo.

There was a post that a UK user told him if pewdiepie lurks here to move some dolls to another position in later video as proof and the madman did it. Someone pls post it.

He can't be. He lives in fucking Brighton for fuck's sake.

Waiting for the riots to begin. The time will come user. When we fight the bigger powers of this world.

???

Fuck off kike

It doesn't really matter, he is useful regardless

>A single black mother shows up
>Pewds can't contain his laughter
No fucking way he doesn't browse Jow Forums.
No one outside of the US would know the stereotype if uninformed about this stuff.

He's going too far. The madlad.

Commies hate him. Go check any commie community.

Bump for interest

I dont get the organic baby carrier

Also the single white mom with the mixed race child.

Saw that recently.

nigger was a single mom

>Kaczinski's manifesto
>batshit crazy

I'd say it's incredibly eye-opening, but not crazy

FOUND IT

Attached: 1509129118896.png (973x1064, 141K)