Jow Forums Assembly: Government shutdown edition

TODAY'S DEBATE: Is government shutdown a legitimate tool in the hands of the Executive branch of the Government, or just abuse of power?

MODS THIS IS A STRICTLY AN INTERNATIONAL POLITICAL THREAD, TO DISCUSS REAL WORLD INTERNATIONAL POLITICS PLEASE DO NOT DELETE

GOAL: Organize the anons so that we can more effectively concentrate our force and influence.

>What do I do?
Get a trip, make or join a party (or go independent if you're a cuck), and let's get cracking.

>To do
Gather members of parliament
Start vote on scheduled bills
Organize military
Sort out committees and powers
Assembly Symbols Contest
Revise Constitution

CURRENT PARLIAMENT:
Jow Forums-parliament.fandom.com

OFFICIAL YOUTUBE CHANNEL:
youtube.com/channel/UC6IdDMsQxlqgaC7tAkrMPbw

Attached: Assembly-government-shutdown.jpg (992x415, 54K)

Reporting in.

As President Pro Tempore, I shall set the session to 5:30PM EST.
Our docket currently is empty, however if some want to bring up issues, please do so.
Seig Zeon.

This is so redditly gay

Here

rolling in

Present.

I beg your pardon, Mr. President, did you set the start of the session for 5:30 EST (10:30 UTC)?

this is gay and you all are fags. 5 posts in and theres no actual political discussion. Jow Forums isnt for hypothetical parliaments.

I set the end of the session for that. The session started with my post.

>that ID
U M4d?

Join us you fucking jew. Better than the other threads.

Oh, it was very unorthodox though. You should've done a proper roll call, with all due respect.

Any motions in order?

Fellow Assembly member, you are currently nor affiliated with any party, am I correct?

Punishes people who have fuckall to do with anything that's actually wrong. Rules need to change so they get paid regardless and congress gets a bill to be paid off whenever they get their fists out of their asses.

I generally agree, but the President as the highest member of the Executive and directly voted in by the citizens should have more than just a right to veto.

Government shutdown is the “nuclear option” for the White working class in middle America. Our lives are unaffected by the absence of the federal government. Most of us can take care of ourselves and our families. The people in the coastal cities need the government to keep them safe, whereas I go to sleep with my doors unlocked

For what purpose?

The President has more legitimacy than the Congress in USA imo, his say should be just slightly more valued, and this option to refuse to sign a document without taking responsibility for it kinda does that job.

"Because he should be able to" isn't a reason. What is the fucking point of it being on anyone's table at all?

"Until a new budget is passed the previous budget will continue at the same rate"

Someone point to a problem with this policy.

>Mexico is going to pay for the wall

Attached: HAHAHA.jpg (426x233, 19K)

Reporting in

Attached: sketch-1543767636423.png (1080x1080, 741K)

mind your own government you fucking turkish rape baby.