Why has virginity classically been so important in a women?

Why has virginity classically been so important in a women?
Hard Mode: And why is virginity frowned upon for men?

Attached: DvXCrVfW0AIeGw2.jpg large.jpg (1597x2047, 377K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H6ONHDmDD8s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1407455776169.jpg (555x631, 91K)

Saw a feminist say
>men fuck who they can, women fuck who they want
She didnt understand what she had said at all.

Sex ruins a woman. After losing it chemically she will some way always be matched to her first partner.

Because birth control hasn't always existed and you always wanted to limit the amount of mouths you want to feed.

Virginity has an economical reason above all else.

A key that opens any lock is very valuable, a lock that takes any key is a worthless.

1) No one wants a used pair of shoes...
2) it's not frowned upon it's just one more thing to make fun of somebody.

Because that way you knew your first child was yours. Same reason primogeniture existed, so that inheritance went to YOUR child. Back then, it was well known that women were the lustful, sex-obsessed gender and that all women were thots, so cheating was highly likely.

a key that locks dicks is a bad vagina if you know what I mean

Attached: 1546184490388.gif (256x293, 1.86M)

Young virgin woman = paternity insurance, no std's
Virgin man = low status, ugly or both

Pretty easy, before birth control and enforced financial support by fathers, women who slept arround were a heavy weight for their families. On the other hand, having access to several women has always been a mark of status for men, as it is foreveryother male dominated gregarious animal.

KYS shill SAGE

>t. polygaming roastie

Just imagine marrying a woman who has sucked multiple dicks other than yours, drank cum belonging to another man, and has gotten creampied by men other than you. No non-cuck would want that sort of wife.

Wanting a virgin wife nowadays gets you ridiculed, because women want to sleep around and then settle down after they're done having their fill.

Men have and will always value loyalty in women to a high degree. They want women whose hypergamy doesn't go overboard, that stops at selection of their mate, and that is never going to change. As it should be. Fucked women should be raising their damned children resulting from said fucking, because resources For raising said children should of been obtained along with the mate needed for said fucking. Hypergamy is a sign of a failing female, ultimately.
Men don't want to raise other men's children. They never will. They don't want to raise some whore's children either. It proves their likely genetically of low worth. Thus they want loyal women who aren't so stupid and whorish they can't even settle on who's the alpha to simply get fucked by.

Virginity, better said loyalty, in men is not really valued by women at all. It has little worth because not getting fucked is directly associated with a man being Of little sexual worth.

A woman's sex has greatly depreciating value with use. It's also a perishable good that doesn't last long. They got up until their 40's and that's generous. A man's sexual value doesn't depreciate to nearly to the extent, neither from use nor time. Nothing is ever going to change about that.

Elaborate?

Because you dont want to date a whore and women dont want to date a loser.

Attached: UltraViolet Darling 18.jpg (620x851, 67K)

Virginity was never frowned upon for men until the last few decades. The purpose was tomake men worship the pussy to lower their standards and make women spoiled.

The reason why virginity in a woman is better is because women compare more than men but don't admit it. And if she marries you but you don't measure up to an ex, she'll never respect you.

Easy.
> Women
Biologically (in nature) are to seek a favorable mate. They are not simply meant to procreate with every semen stick that comes along. Ideal offspring need ideal genetic stock, and a mate that can provide for said offspring and help raise them to independence.

> Men
Biologically (in nature) are programmed to spread their seed. They need to pass on their genetic material as much as physically possible. The more mates they secure, the more DNA they have passed on to a new generation. So they seek any mate they find suitable, not just the best.

This explains exactly why our societies typically have this standard of female virginity being ideal while male promiscuity is looked upon as a positive and successful status.

Please tell me that's a guy.

Then you simply respond by saying - men marry who they want and women marry who they can

FPBP. This is why the Jew promotes promiscuity so much.

I'd say that's slowly becoming less true. Guys who really want a family eventually have to settle below their standards because there are no good options left.

Girls often say they never forget their first love. They mean it.

Marriage isn't hard on women. There were a handful of roasties who made headlines by killing themselves because they realized they got old and ugly quick and they could no longer bear children. It was like 2 women and Jow Forums (or a certain group of people who use Jow Forums to shit on women) rejoiced.

In reality, women have no difficulty finding a provider.

its not frowned upon by real men. virgins of spiritual rebirth are not frowned upon either.

Sex before marriages was never illegal, even in medieval Europe during the height of Catholic power. Although the church very much disapproved of it, it was not illegal. The reason it's important is no man wants to marry a woman who got knocked up out of weldock and raise her kid from another man. If she gets pregnant before marriage, she's pretty screwed. Now, though, virginity was not considered too important, people regularly married widows who often already had kids, and these women were respected.

Attached: sztistvan5606280217_ddfb63a972_b.jpg (1024x768, 327K)

A race cannot continue without its women, so safeguarding their sexuality is a way to defend your gene pool from being displaced. Men can infect another race's gene pool with no detriment to our own.

Can you go back to Jow Forums young fella's because you are talking shit about woman

Unlike Jow Forums i'm not a homo and you have yet to show me a real woman not some tomboy scum.

>Now, though, virginity was not considered too important, people regularly married widows who often already had kids, and these women were respected.
This is correct, of course. It's funny that the incel interpretation of history aligns so closely to the feminist interpretation of history.

Women are like donuts, I find I enjoy it more knowing some other dude hasn’t stuck his dick in it.

Attached: 4FDB28C2-7ED6-4408-AF0C-DD14AA1F876B.jpg (600x960, 90K)

>Why has virginity classically been so important in a women?
My wife was a virgin when we were married. She was raised in an environment where premarital sex was very much frowned upon, and would hurt the girl's chances of finding a good husband.
>Hard Mode: And why is virginity frowned upon for men?
She resents that I wasn't a virgin. If I could go back I'm not sure if I would have waited it out. Can't imagine not having sex for so long, would have probably been a confidence killer. I really feel bad for guys that can't get laid, or just flat out won't (like banging a whore or traveling to a 3rd world country). Fucking is healthy in my opinion.

feminists are female incels in general.
MGTOW is exacetly the same but instead of females its males

both sides are utter shit full of beta's that don't understand attaction for any amount of value.

of course feel free to debunk me

We shouldn't have a lot of these good keys then.

Good keys won't be used if the shitty locks aren't accessible.

are you guys asatru by chance

Joke stealing vampire

agree. if you have a son, teach him to be promiscuous. if you have a daughter, teach her to be chaste. let nature handle the rest.

Are you sure? Masculinity radiates, femininity reflects. Now which one goes first?

Roasties have disgusting smelly std riddled pussies, luckily tattoos are a good way too warn you.

sadly enough, tattoos used to be an honorable northern european tradition. now it is seen as degeneracy.

No, but we share a lot of the same values and virtues.

Both questions are easy as fuck, radfems like you just don't like hearing the answers:

1) Virginal women = more likely the children born of them are yours and legitimate. Women have a problem with cheating and being whores, as contemporary days have proven.
2) Men being able to have sex with many women is a proof they're genetically valuable and an "alpha". In earlier ages, weak men wouldn't have been able to survive long enough to breed. Thus, only the strongest humans were created. It also proves modern women whoring about is dysgenic, as they'll take anything's dick. Even a dog's.

They can look cool on men some times, but they just make women look dirty, mannish and Impure

/thread

because tattoos used to take countless hours, manually tapped in. now any trendy slut can drop $80 and walk out in a half hour with a new piece of shit they saw online the previous week

Because when men cheat it's a morale crime for the moment. He got lucky.

When women cheat you don't know if the kids are yours, she probably did it for some complex emotional reason that makes her feel fully justified. When women get caught cheating its because they have an elaborate network of dicks they've been hitting every second you're not around. Because they have dick on tap.

Basic human psychology is that women attach emotions to sex, men don't. You know it to be true, you're just actively brainwashed to think it more complicated than that.

Hell yeah , my man. I have some NSFW Pics but I gotta make sure there aint no Mods.

Attached: UltraViolet Darling 12.jpg (1220x915, 123K)

Because of women, mostly. Getting a Sonnenrad or ægishjálmr isn't the same thing as getting a video game tattoo or some cartoon bitch's face on your arm.

Attached: kwayne.jpg (640x1136, 96K)

Men die in wars - don't die before getting laid.

Women should be virgins to be mother of your children. Legitimacy.

>And why is virginity frowned upon for men?
Something women invented once sexually liberated to undermine men.

Tattoos have always been a mark of a slave or criminals in the history of tattoos as well as some warriors.

That's why it's degenerate

easier for women to lose, harder for them to keep..
easier for men to keep, harder for them to lose.

what the fuck is that?(in the pic)

>only the strongest humans were created
Weak men of the past were hell of a lot stronger then descendents of the alphas are. What gives?

IMaGINE THE SMELL BROTHERS

Because women are mentally incapable of separating SMV ( Sexual market value ) from RMV ( Relationship market value ). This means once she has had sex with a chad/bad boy/whatever, she will then expect her future husband to be BOTH a provider/beta/caring and a chad at the same time. Women have an extremely difficult time accepting that just because they can fuck a 10/10 looking man doesn't mean they can get commitment from one.

Here is a huge redpill on the subject from a BLACK FEMALE MATCHMAKER who actually now REFUSES to work for women because most women who need matchmaking services are...well just listen to what she has to say. Once of the very few times you will hear a redpill nuke coming from the horses mouth.
youtube.com/watch?v=H6ONHDmDD8s

Men have higher base RMV. Women have higher base SMV. However, women cannot comprehend why this is. Which is why they should be taught to reserve sex for a man that matches her RMV ( aka marriage material ) otherwise she runs the risk of severely fucking herself up mentally.

TL;DR it's literally for their own good.

Attached: 1539120069282.png (893x829, 555K)

telegony and shit

Weak men are born because weakness is being promoted.

I bet even most women who worked back in the day in a farm are stronger than 55% of today's men.

I'll be lurking brother

Attached: 1546618950228.jpg (720x469, 71K)

>My wife was a virgin when we were married. She was raised in an environment where premarital sex was very much frowned upon, and would hurt the girl's chances of finding a good husband.
Where is your wife from?

A lock that can be opened by many keys is a bad lock

A key that can open many locks is a good key

supply and demand
*sips*
*nods*

My man Haha

Attached: UltraViolet Darling 21.jpg (1000x750, 70K)

I fucked my daughter :D

It's frowned up on men only if you had some shitty education
Men and women alike should fuck only if they're ready to start a serious relationship.
If you can't figure out somebody before having sex you're pretty stupid.
I'm not saying no sex before marriage, that's an exaggeration, but no sex just for the sake of it, that most likely counts towards a sin if you're not at least in a serious relationship

A key that unlocks all locks, vs a lock that is unlocked by all keys.

>some people consider fat people attractive
Gross

Pretty damn easy to debunk your stupidity by the fact MGTOW at it's very definition is to voluntarily walk away.

A white whore got a nigger tattooed on her face. It is pretty self-explanatory.

no way is eugenia a virgin

I fucked her :D

redpill: male virginity doesn't exists

She's unironically based

Your post in general is great too. This matches up so much with most women I've met. Makes me glad I met my gf in high school.

wew don't see many girls like that anymore..if she looked a little healthier I'd think this pic was from the 70's

Because all whores should fucking die!