The american flag guards this 14 y/o kid that nearly overdosed on benzodiazepines

The american flag guards this 14 y/o kid that nearly overdosed on benzodiazepines.
youtube.com/watch?v=2hklHI6SvY0

Fucked up country, fucked up people.
Glad I'm not living overseas.
Also US hate thread.

Attached: Murica.png (423x363, 239K)

>brown skin
>brown eyes
>brown hair
>flag not helping him while he ODs
The flag did its job

This country is so brown, niggerfied, drugged, and jew-fucked.

Attached: jew-pill-pusher-doctors-medical-merchant-ssri.jpg (1200x700, 578K)

Bartards are insufferable.

We deserve it Hans. We could have been the bad ass enforcer of white supremacy and we chose this nigger Jew path.

That kids gonna trash his life, hit rock bottom, and realize he either has to get his shit together, or will live bottom-tier his whole life. That kid needs help though hate all you want.

>ITT: losers make fun of an ABSOLUTE CHAD for doing shit they were too pussy to do in middle school
based xanny mulatto

Attached: FREEVBUCKSPOG.gif (84x84, 190K)

>Absolute Chad
>Xanax

Attached: 1273215805075.png (241x230, 17K)

Thats seems like a decent age and way to go, envy would be the word to express how i feel about this story

this

Attached: tumblr_nm4b0wUNZF1qz8x31o1_400.gif (400x300, 1.73M)

I'm going to guess based on the computer and the jeans being worn that this is from the late 2000s or early 2010s.

That classroom is like a playground. Kid is just sitting around doing NOTHING while teacher just looks at him.

What the FUCK?

when did you realize that almost every degenerate trend we loathe originated in the US?
keep up the hate.

I'm an old fart and this video is not even bad. Kid keeps it together pretty well desu.

USA is the most anti white nation on earth! White immigration is basically banned they only want beaners.

Remember these people talk shit about us. Granted I passed out in Spanish class once due to insane amounts of weed smoked at break time, but you better believe any other teacher would have fucking done me for it.

Wow, you are a tough guy. Much pride.

It's impossible to overdose on xanax alone apparently

You need like a kilo or some shit I was reading (im prescribed it)

America somehow manages to have a highly advanced economy and to still have a level of education that compares to african shitholes.
Rich but stupid.

Attached: US education levels.png (745x569, 442K)

What the fuck kind of metrics does this map even use?

Go to the University of Alabama and ask them.

Attached: Source.png (108x19, 3K)

I have a sneeking suspicion that if you tested white students out of every state it would be closer to western europe or canada.

>That kid needs help through hate
FTFY stop doing degenerate shit, faggots.

is this fucking Hanover Central in Cedar Lake, Indiana??? That faggot sitting behind the kid seems to be Joe Mulinex- who got expelled for selling drugs. Holy sheeet.

Just looked at the youtube, definitely my high school. Most commonly referred to as Hangover High

Kid looks like a 2007 relic. I haven't seen that hair cut and style of jeans in a while.

kids home life is probably shitty.
Blackout drugs are for pessimistic escapism.

Immediate Happening