American option on Scottish people

Might be moving over this year if all goes to plan, what's the average stance Chad, Stacey and incels have in us?

Attached: bcead870917b3c6db1efc6b4b2ac39e4.png (600x600, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.co/watch?v=_ECGKcl4s-k
youtube.com/watch?v=jAQH_LNbBEo
youtu.be/7FYTc55nGEI
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Move to the states covered with the flag along with Alaska. avoid everywhere else at all costs. Those are filled with shitskins.

Attached: 87AADD4F-5883-4F69-9038-D60DF14B73FC.png (1711x1992, 313K)

Normies are kind of retarded so I assume they will ask you about Braveheart and kilts and if you eat haggis regularly.

Im prepaired for that.

Coming from a 90% white country in not to prepaired

Hagis is dope as an occasional that Ng.

Pic related, Balmoral chicken

Attached: balmoral-chicken.jpg (337x450, 31K)

If your financial situation allows check out where your thinking of going first. Different states can be like different countries. I’ve seen a lot of people come here from Europe and get disappointed and depressed. Nobody cares if your Scottish.

Thing*

Oil states my friend, Texas seems to be the main hub of jobs I can get , I know it's 50% white

What Europeans? And why are they disappointed?

I Don’t care for Texas much myself but the economy is good. I live in Oklahoma. It’s much whiter.

They don't have a stance besides

>omg i love your accent are you australian

Attached: 1439962879408.png (200x200, 39K)

Brits and Germans mostly. I guess they think they’ll find some amazing new life here or something. Reality is life’s is a bitch anywhere.

I'm from the north west of England, and some of the questions and comments along this line about England make me laugh. The people In the midwest are really nice towards brits.

Mate I'd be happy with 60+ degrees and better rate of pay.

They do, pay is much better everyone seems a bit happier aswell.

Well I just changed ip. Lol

kek

When I was in Ireland people were bitching about the heat. It was 78 Fahrenheit. They fucking die in Texas. If you haven’t experienced heat like that it’s not going to be easy for you.

>what's the average stance Chad, Stacey and incels have in us

youtube.co/watch?v=_ECGKcl4s-k

>wut you doin' here white boy? Dis meheeko now.

SCOTS WAE HAE WILL WALLACE BLED
youtube.com/watch?v=jAQH_LNbBEo

Most Americans will fawn over Bongs because "OMG your accent is so cool! I LOVE James Bond movies!"

>WILL WALLACE
Shows how retarded I am. I drink Scotch and listen to Rabbie Burns am I still scottish?

Get ready for people to think you’re from England

scotts are alright and any accent from the UK is guaranteed to get you laid
dont care for some of the micks though

fuck off we're full faggot

We need all the white we can get

>white
any true scot should be staying put and saving his own land. The fact that he is running like a coward ass faggot leads me to believe he isnt the type we need.

Most have no fucking clue where, what, or who you are. The few that do only do because Braveheart is their favorite movie.

Basically this.

youtu.be/7FYTc55nGEI
youtu.be/7FYTc55nGEI
youtu.be/7FYTc55nGEI
youtu.be/7FYTc55nGEI

They will assume you're Irish, they don't know what a Scotland is.

>The fact that he is running like a coward ass faggot leads me to believe he isnt the type we need
So, just like the original settlers then.

Yiff in hell, furfag.

Attached: 996CF0DB-2A85-4BA1-9D51-4E7BBD316639.jpg (676x503, 29K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_people There are more people of scottish decent in U.S.A than there are scottish in scotland... I am one. Scottish have done well in U.S.A and wont be viewed like the irish. They had not been in the past it was a clear distinction then and now

Dont go to nyc I was born and raised here all it ever gave me is depression

>muh heritage poster
never change burgers, never change

Don't bother going to a lib northern state, they have no hope. Come to the South if you can stand the heat. I'm glad I got out when I did from the northeast. There are a good amount of people from Scottish descent in the US. I'm 3rd generation American myself, but mostly from Scottish descent.

You should go live with your cousins in West Virginia

Normies are vaguely aware of Scotland but they will struggle to distinguish the accents or what the specific differences are.

I have an English family member in Texas and he loves it.

I hang out with a 75 year old Scot once in a while. He comes over, drinks beer and talks about working for IBM.

>American option on Scottish people
Expecting burgers to be able to tell the difference between Scots, English, Welsh, Irish...or caring to.

Attached: 1524864926776.jpg (500x500, 47K)

Come home Scottish man.

Attached: Canada_Nova_Scotia_location_map_2.svg.png (1920x1568, 568K)

You deserve to have your own country in which the English will no longer be able to flood you with their pet shitskins. God bless you great people!

A man cant be proud of his heritage? Piss off kike.

You'll do fine if you're remotely attractive. But stick to the east coast if you can. Trust me you won't get along with anyone else, they can't handle banter. Midwesterners and Southerners have skin thinner than paper

You're an idiot.

Takes one to know one *nglo. (I cannot bring myself to spit out your foul name)

The Scots are even more Left-Wing than the English.

>scots vote against independence
>those who voted for it did so because they wanted more browns that the english would give them
>those who voted against it didn't want to be kicked out of globohomo EU
Anyway, this is pretty much what you can expect, OP.

Yet so much more homogeneous and less inbred in comparison. Whilst also remaining strict nationalists who desire sovereignty. Funny how all the flags criticizing me are from the *ngloshpere, really makes me think.

I'm Canadian of Scottish heritage you worthless shit skin.

Attached: sl.png (1364x1321, 1.83M)

Attached: Scotland.png (637x900, 61K)

The average American will love you for being some oppressed minority while thinking of Braveheart.
Anyone that actually pays attention to the world will either love you or hate you for your entire national identity being based around anti-London contrarianism.

Oh yes I most definitely believe you. Filthy animal...

What breed of depraved subhuman are you? Irish?

Attached: DvmqShAU0AAnnGM.jpg (680x673, 75K)

I am part Irish yes, among other things. Admittedly I have more English blood than that (which I resent greatly) which helps me see what kinds of freaks of nature they truly are.

*snap*

>another *ngloshpere flag
You are a despicable species indeed.

Attached: Theironygif.gif (338x220, 1.48M)

However, they are not race blind entirely. This post is likely from Irish, who think they founded states. Watch out for stupid Jew/Irish and you'll be just fine mate. Just remember, they have nothing to offer.

fat bastard impersonations

>which I resent greatly
You must also resent speaking it as well lmao. Stay mad faggot.

Attached: 19710261-0319.jpg (1931x2800, 1.21M)

also shrek

>t. literal confessed self-hating anglo-mutt cuck
Go be a perfidious goblin elsewhere.

Why the Isles are the greatest place on earth. I wonder if Hitler took his motivations from this shithole?

We're a lot more inbred than the English actually, In my area everybody is someone else's cousin more or less.

>Scottish people
Very favorable, never heard a bad thing said about them.

Attached: 162485119833-0_600.jpg (463x600, 48K)

Come again?

Attached: Crimean_War_1854_-_1856_Q71103-b5U9ZDa5ORCHenlfDyWbOPAeCCO7dS3DQoGqGwM-O5kmogDzQMBxcA0ZcwKa6zCKQhNA5 (2480x3394, 3.11M)

Alright mate, have you researched the royal's family trees at britroyals? The windsors are more inbred than others. A wee bit stupid but not too bad. And what do you think happens in all other small countries? Or in the animal kingdom? Somehow, chimps come out the worst regardless. If you're that concerned, find an Asian rady. They're #1 anyhow.

Oy, ya want some shrimp on the barby m8, I'll steal yur lucky charms, eh guvna? Etc, etc.

Just stop, burger. With every post you're revealing you know fuck all about the UK.

They're not more homogeneous than England by design. Their "nationalism" if it could even be called that, it Left-Wing pro-EU, pro-Liberalism, pro-Immigration, pro-Diversity, etc...

Stop being an American stereotype.

I'm a fascist, I want America dead or destroyed you idiot. That goes for you too, let the Jews overtake you! Reparations for all indigenous peoples I say!

>Reparations for all indigenous peoples I say!
You aren't a fascist, you're a cuck.
>self admitted identity crisis
>what's whites to give money to subhumans
Wew.

Attached: 19860245-001.jpg (1848x2800, 779K)

>white
Whites don't exist, that is a word made by American degenerates who did not want it to be known that their DNA was sullied by the natives and niggers of their lands. By using the word word you give them more power but why should I bother telling this to you? Your country is practically a vassal state of this hellhole already.

>Illinois

You're a self admitted cuck. Your opinions are irrelevant.

Attached: 1540779963909.png (640x640, 492K)

Ah yes, keep sucking that American cock. Do you feel loved yet?

Attached: Gott Strafe England.jpg (297x322, 52K)

>I'm a fascist, I want America dead or destroyed you idiot.
Nobody cares. Completely irrelevant. You're a stereotype.
>muh Scottish great-great grandfather
>"I'm Polish/Scottish/Irish/German/Hungarian bros"
>"Scotland seems based to me"

Never said i was concerned did i? And The Royal family of our country is related to every other country's royal family, they've probably even got blood from the Stewart line in them.

I'm not Scottish, but I wish I was. Knowing that I probably have some of the same ancestry a few thousand years removed from a disgrace such as yourself is scary enough to consider.

lmao you really are a total mutt aren't you? What are the "among other things" you mentioned?

Attached: 1514429214204.jpg (543x960, 73K)

Read it and weep.

Attached: Ethnicity Regions.png (1192x1219, 220K)

Only thing that annoys me about Scots was the independence referendum a few years back to keep kissing English boots, then Brexit happened, NOW Scots want independence because they don't like the decision their English masters made for them, which they voted to keep making for them prior.

O Y V E Y
Y
V
E
Y

I resent that just as much, I assure you. Really takes "know thy enemy" to a whole new level.

Suppose not, just jumping the gun on the fuck faces you'll encounter here. They don't care. If you're not Irish or Jew or some conglomerative group, you're disadvantaged. You still have advantages, but I doubt it's the same living amongst your own. It's a wee bit scummy is all mate. But don't take my word for it. See it, feel it and then let us all know if you move back.

Tbh I can see why you have identity issues, Sean. That is an extraordinarily mutted up euro genome. My sincere condolences. At least you're not part eggplant or something.

Thank you, at least I'm 50 percent of some specific ethnicity. Most people in this country really can't say the same I'm sure.

As long as you're not a chav, you'll generally be welcomed and accepted in virtually the entire nation, and women will generally want to hear you talk because of your accent. Americans view Scots favorably and yes it's almost entirely because of Braveheart and Team Fortress 2. White Americans at least instinctively like people from anywhere in the British isles, so I can't imagine you'll feel unwelcome unless you meet some pretty sour bastards. Just don't move to cities like Detroit, Boston, Atlanta, or Baltimore.