Shooting In Cali

Commiefornia bowling alley shooting - washingtonpost.com/national/police-multiple-victims-in-bowling-alley-shooting/2019/01/05/033058d8-10c8-11e9-8f0c-6f878a26288a_story.html?utm_term=.534a05953b6e

Keep telling us how gun control is working fags.

Attached: 0528DBF2-3ACC-4980-93D9-79E94AAC1C81.jpg (540x540, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/xx.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wrong board sage

Nope, correct board unsage

The people who want gun control are just anti-white. They need to come out and admit it.

thread reported. learn how this site works before you post. lurk moar.

also consider killing yourself, because nobody here would miss you and it would be funny. thanks newfag.

Ill post it again, dont worry

How is this possible? Guns are illegal in California?

>Learn how this site works
>Says he's reporting a thread
Not saying OP isn't hypergay but you don't understand how it works either newfag

Learn to archive, OP.

What're you talking about? He reported it to the cyber police.

Attached: The_f41dc8_819826.jpg (500x594, 139K)

>Bowling alley shooting.

Someone's foot was over the line and they didn't mark it zero.

bous the jidf and lefties always seem to swarm when gun control threads pop up.
really makes you hmmmmmmm

Good to know there was 1 person there who cared about the rules.

Shame I hear they banned him

>Bowling for Columbine?

>niggers shoot other niggers
>senator nigger immediately goes on twitter and starts discussing how to disarm white people

every time.

>Keep telling us how gun control is working fags.
Gun control doesn't mean shootings don't happen anymore, retard. Go back to Jow Forums fucking reddit fag.

Sure thing dumb fuck.

Attached: youaredumb.png (1383x782, 204K)

Read the rules. One of the many global rules, which are rarely enforced, is no announcing reports.

Attached: 049_tanker.jpg (390x480, 34K)

>Authorities have not identified the victims or suspects or released details about what led to the shooting
>Two other men were struck by gunfire but “opted to seek their own medical attention.”

really makes you think

Attached: Airborne Officer.jpg (235x552, 43K)

Attached: 1542046877795.jpg (454x419, 47K)

>Two other men were struck by gunfire but “opted to seek their own medical attention.”
Gang shooting it is then.

Fuck you people, you’ll let a thread about trannies and cross dressing faggots hit 300 replies and not bat an eye but lose your shit over an actual firearms related thread.

No wonder this board has been going to shit

>implying anyone gives a fuck what mods say

Attached: moonwalker.png (466x512, 124K)

Jow Forums has been getting worse since shortly after its inception. It just accelerated after Sandy Hook and took an extreme nosedive when the site got flooded by trumpfags in 2016.

>you’ll let
Let me stop you right there dumb nigger. I don't let shit happen. I also report those as well. You deserve to be punished just as much as the faggots.

t. Jow Forums police.

Mass shootings are very much Jow Forums related. Calm down Sally.

>Mass shootings are very much Jow Forums related
This board has the most basic of rules, talk about guns and military shit. You can't even adhere to those. You're dumb and a nigger.

Attached: wrongagaindumbdumb.png (1038x258, 94K)

>shooting
>a gun was used
>police response, with guns

You really are the worst kind of faggot

Attached: 500px-BigL-1911d.jpg (500x273, 48K)

Also, that rule is legitimately retarded.

>you can only talk about past guns.

>hurrr I can't distinguish between current events of a highly charged political nature where guns are an aspect but not the primary talking point and conversations that are apolitical involving guns

Go play some Fortnite then yeet a 9mm inbetween your eyes, dumb fucking zoomers.

Go back to your lolicon threads and sissy generals. You people whining about MUH Jow Forums BULLIES are consistently the same type of faggots that don't belong anywhere close to here.

Attached: WHATDIS.jpg (480x720, 126K)

>muh projecting
Keep grasping at straws zoomie. Grasp that KSG to the dome while you're at it.

>Jow Forumsfags are the cuckime posters shitting up the board
gas yourself kike,

Attached: U02_fnhk (1).jpg (1280x720, 163K)

dammit you beat me to it

>mass shootings can’t be discussed because guns aren’t the focus
>bills and laws pushing gun control where the main focus is firearms can’t be discussed
Kys boomer, go give your $25 to the NRA to ban bumpy bois and make more fudd filled compromises.

Attached: D463693C-9371-405F-99A5-5CB99B4A6F7F.png (583x480, 281K)

We want to be able to talk about gun control and gun happenings on a board that isn't Jow Forums. Most of those fucks don't even know what a magazine is

>Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.

>Discussions about politics or current events belong on Jow Forums.

>he's too young to know that rug really tied the room together.

What's your favorite current event or political discussion, Jow Forums?

this shitty thread

>All these sore feelings over being pegged as a zoomer
Dumbest generation until the next one, dumbest fucking post until the next one. Your trash and a nonperson. Stop posting outside of /b/.

>laws about [X] have nothing to do with [X]
>also I slurp jannie cock

Fuck off rulefag.

Shut the fick up you autist. Your kind shouldn't even be allowed to own weapons.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: smugtrapgirl.png (600x836, 749K)

WE NEED MOAR GUN LAWSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

>all this butt hurt over being called a fudd boomer
>zoomer are the dumbest gen yet
Says the fag from the same generation that passed the most damaging gun control laws in US history, legalized gay marriage, opened the borders to hordes of unskilled non-whites, and started the modern feminist movement. But hey some fags playing fortnite is much worse right old man?

Attached: F4BD957F-24C3-4C61-9001-1D877493FCC0.png (400x400, 238K)

That's impossible
Guns are already illegal in California

Attached: ed.png (1222x876, 1.1M)

Can confirm, I'm a proud Californian and haven't seen guns since SB880

>He thinks he's talking to an actual boomer
Once again, dumbest generation yet, dumbest post yet.

>t. Boomer

>he thinks he’s talking to a zoomer
You’re the person who assumed my generation first idiot. Pic related

Attached: B13708BF-5B95-439F-96E8-B96D163F4468.jpg (750x433, 218K)

>Passed the most damaging gun control laws in US history
Sounds like you're confused new friend. There has been no New legislation except removal of the adult weapons ban
>Legalized gay marriage
What's wrong with marriage equality?
>Opened the borders to hordes of unskilled non-whites
The border is currently closed and the country in shut down because "muh border"
>Started the modern feminist movement
The "me too" movement isn't just a feminist thing my dude. It's about not allowing people in a positive of power to rape you for work, money, and preferential treatment.

>mods are always right
Wonder what place with an R you came from, friend.

Only a shitlicking dogfucker like you would try to claim that the discussion of laws pertaining to the subject matter of a given board are not pertinent to said board.

What's next, ban discussion of automobile laws from /o/?

who is this cute girl?

>What's wrong with marriage equality?
Because equality is a false god

Lick that boot harder redditfag

Is life harder when you're stupid?

>nobody licks boots harder than me. Nobody. Can I get that peepee in my mouth officer? Thanks.

Imagine being this delusional.

>Sounds like you're confused new friend. There has been no New legislation except removal of the adult weapons ban
Acts passed by boomers:
Firearm Owners Protection Act (1986)
Undetectable Firearms Act (1988)
Gun-Free School Zones Act (1990)
Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act (1993)
Federal Assault Weapons Ban (1994–2004)
Law Enforcement Officers Safety Act (2004)
>What's wrong with marriage equality?
Homosexuality is a mental illness maybe? They also haven't stopped at (((marriage equality))), they are now forcing others to accept their view of thinking and ruin the lives of others who disagree with their world view. I am personally not a fan of my kids being exposed to this shit and it being normalized (pic related)
>The border is currently closed and the country in shut down because "muh border"
What is the Immigration and Nationality Act? The law most responsible for the massive demographic changes that have taken place in the US for the last few decades.
>The "me too" movement isn't just a feminist thing my dude. It's about not allowing people in a positive of power to rape you for work, money, and preferential treatment.
If you truly believe the "#MeToo" movement is solely about equal treatment, you're mistaken. Women are using it to strike at men in positions of power. While some are totally justified in their actions towards men like Bill Cosby, others like Brett Kavanaugh are victims of leftist women seeking to destroy the right.

Attached: demon-drag-queen.jpg (590x508, 293K)

Not that user but he's right. I'm a gayfag and can recognize that marriage is a religious institution.
The hopes of being equal on paper are fine but it will never be the same as 'marriage'.
Also pride parades are a disservice to the GBLT community.

Jow Forums is fucking cancer.

You could go to /news/ since that board tends to be slower paced and pretty much Jow Forums before it became shit.

You are the cancer killing this board, the reason why so many have moved on.

You mean a leftist infested hell hole where every thread is about "muh drumf". No thanks, might as well go to cuckit at that point

Neck yourself

now Im just a normal gun loving white american that is 89k in debt like the rest of us
I watch football sports and drink coors light
but how many more people have to die?
we need common sense gun laws already. if we had red flag laws to keep guns out the hands of crazy people we wouldnt have thousands of people die each year in mass shootings.

Attached: good goy.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Rulefags can suck my anus
NIGGER

Attached: 1546309445426.gif (360x252, 413K)

This image hurts my testicles to see

>"you can't talk about gun related news/political even that can affect and shape gun laws because you need to go to Jow Forums so it can be spammed with (((them))) posting instead of reasonable discussion!"
>"same goes for /ak/ threads because you can't talk about anime that shows off gunplay!"
Imagine being this much of a faggot

Attached: 1544857034977m.jpg (1024x888, 110K)

the suspect (pictured here)

Attached: bowling.jpg (500x384, 38K)

Well according the "rules" /ak/ threads are allowed and news posts aren't. But fuck jannies, fuck mods and fuck niggers.

well you can talk about wars all you want
but once you start talking about why the wars are happening and where the policy and money is coming from to keep the war going................................OY VEY THIS IS ANTISEMETIC HATE SPEECH
TALKING ABOUT WARS IS FORBIDDEN ON Jow Forums BECAUSE THEY ARENT WEAPONS THIS THREAD NEEDS TO BE DELETED
MODS DISCUSSING WARS HAS NEVER BEEN A PART OF THIS BOARDS CULTURE PLEASE DELETE THIS HATE THREAD

you can talk about whatever you want on Jow Forums as long as the guys lurking in tel aviv are ok with it

Attached: mods of kay.png (1567x820, 235K)

What was that person thinking? They're not in Nam.

>t. post hoax faggot.

This, every goddamned time. I just watched the news video on this; EVERYBODY INVOLVED IS BLACK. I go on the washington post comments: "STUPID WHITE PEOPLE WITH THEIR GUNS!" What the hell is wrong with this planet?

Attached: fellow goyim.jpg (345x5000, 1.38M)

Obviously he got his guns from another state.

Take a look at the date of that sticky.

>niggers and spics have a gunfight in the middle of a populated area
OY VEY WE NEED TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THESE WHITE RACISTS OWNING GUNS
HOW MANY CHILDREN HAVE TO DIE BEFORE YOU NAZIS TURN IN YOUR GUNS
YOUNG TAVARIOUS WANTED TO BE A DOCTOR AND NOW HE IS DEAD
RIP #YUNG T DA REALEST NIGGA OUT HERE DOIN BAD SHIT

Attached: jews never relax.png (581x664, 211K)

is this why the whole thread is shekel flagged?
s.4cdn.org/image/country/xx.gif

Attached: wtfisthis.png (22x16, 466)

Yes, because some butthurt faggots get mad whenever people want to talk about news on Jow Forums that isn't about trannies in camo.

>wahhhhh I don't like the rules
Eat shit stupid nigger. Enjoy your Jow Forums thread you shilling kike faggot.

>thread about situation involving guns moved off of Jow Forums
I don't use Jow Forums but this is bullshit.

The thread was originally on Jow Forums but the mods don't like us talking about gun control on there with *GASP* people that actually are interested in firearms

CAN WE HAVE ONE THREAD WHERE WE DONT TALK ABOUT VIETNAM?

So this is in Torrance.

It’s neutral ground and pretty safe though just off a busy intersection.
But only 20 mins from all kinds of bean and nig nog areas. So they go here cause safe but then enemy nigs think same way and they blast.
This will get the place closed down. It’s a nice kids place during day with wypipo and Asians mostly.
They had shooting there 2 years ago so it’s not first time.

LAfaganon Out

Also there is video out there

As usual, some bitches started it

Clearly fake news as California has the strongest gun control laws in the country.

niggers being niggers. should not surprise anyone.

>but how many more people have to die?
All of them.

Liars gonna lie.

Just bought one a month ago wtf

Attached: 1513424890204.png (1396x1530, 1.84M)

>Californian bowling alley shooting

Attached: BigLebowski_069Pyxurz.jpg (1600x1201, 225K)

Guns don't kill people, niggers do.

>thousands of people die each year in mass shootings.

yep definitely a well indoctrinated common core retard. Go back to watching CNN shithead