Would testosterone be an effective treatment for trannies?

Would testosterone be an effective treatment for trannies?

Attached: Screenshot_20190106-153836.jpg (711x582, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/14365362_The_successful_treatment_of_a_gender_dysphoric_patient_with_Pimozide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The type you inject into their eyes. With a large gauge needle. Its the only cure.

Why not just gas them for free since they want to kill themselves anyways.

Tails are full of high- T faggots. Excess Testosterone is part of what causes the gay

*jails not tails

for trans men, yes. for trans women, no.

I heard that they do this in Latin American countries if the parents think their son is turning into a faggot.

Probably but either what it should be over the counter. Fucking 3 year olds chop their cocks off but as a grown man with kids I can get thrown in pound town for saying "to hell with my fertility, I want to be a siccunt"

It works better if you main line hydrogen peroxide

Yeah it should be. T isn't when dangerous unless you're taking it at mr Olympia levels. But "they" don't want the general populace having access to such a beneficial substance.

Trannies are caused by abnormal number of cag repeats at the androgen receptor, there are tons of papers on the argument.

It will stunt their growth.

>unless you're taking it at mr Olympia levels
We all know if T was available OTC people would only take it at Mr Olympia levels.

Attached: afNU5DwvPhKFFm3D.png (760x749, 494K)

Injecting test will shrink your balls that may or may not recover.

Definitely.

this discord is pure cancer. Absolute trash filed with faggot shills.

>Fucking 3 year olds chop their cocks off
fake news

How did no one think of this?

At this point heterosexual men in the west need Test boosters. The average young male has the testosterone of a 70 year old man in the 60s.

I imagine it might have side effects like that, but I'm not a doctor.

Do you run post T cycles like roids and pro-hormones?

Tonnes of people are on T despite it being illegal, and most don't take it at those levels.

Yes. But the best treatment is a bullet in the back of the head.

It’s been dropping by 1% a year since the 80s that isn’t because of aging it’s happening to everyone a 23 y/o in 2019 has 1% less T than a 23 y/o in 2018

Nah, bro. What happens is that athletes and bodybuilders who do massive steroid cycles and then suddenly stop, have massive T drops because they've made their bodies rely on an outside supply of testosterone. That's what happened to that bodybuilder who turned into a trap.

A TRT for traps would be lifelong and not Ronnie Coleman-tier doses.

Your balls will cease producing testosterone, you'll be addicted for life retard. You have to be 18+ to post here

Attached: lexluger-made-in-the-usa.jpg (288x361, 22K)

Just let people be trannies.
Why is it so hard for you guys to call a ladyboy a girl? You have no problems calling some weak looking dude a girl to insult him anyway.

Wrong
That’s caused by steroids

Direct effect of vidya and shitposting coupled with laziness.

I'd say we try to convert them to Christianity before their ultimate eternity in hell.

>believing everything "they" say

It happens because your balls figure out they don't need to produce test anymore

Yes everybody called me a sissy till I accepted it and became a tranny. Now I'm a man again and not a sissy.

I didn’t say a reason, but ya that’s probably the biggest factor followed by diet then environmental estrogens

this
make up your minds you dumb fuck Jow Forumsacks

Christian churches are full of perfumed closeted fags. The worst kind of flag in fact, the kind that tries to pass.

Motherfucker, they found a 20 year supply of test at Chris Benoit's house, he was taking it for therapeutic reasons to revitalize his libido

That's because he was taking it at stupid levels you retard. You've been brainwashed into thinking it's impossible to take safely because you're an idiot npc.

A fag is a fag man. If we wanna get rid of the fags we either kill them or convert them.

Only if they have dangerously low T levels. Which is probably most often the case.

Attached: uGwTYiB.jpg (2192x3024, 414K)

I was in Orleans Parish Prison for six months and out of 50 on my tier I was the only white most of the time. Most of those black guys were all gang-tatted up and full of test, murders and rapists and aggravated batterers. No lack of test there.

Nah.
Haldol IM
Followed by a depot antipsychotic
+/- roids /other endocrine rx after 4-6 weeks
Some may eventually d/c antipsych rx xompletely
For the rest, seroquel at bedtime

I've heard acute doses of lead can work wonders

A fag is a fag man

So what, you're gonna cycle it? that extra test goes away immediately once you stop taking it

Messing around with hormones of either kind is risky business. You can get into all sorts of trouble.

You technically could get something over the counter at a farm supply store that triggers testosterone release, since sex hormones between all mammals are nearly the same

What were you in for?

probably.

Bullets are cheaper.
Testosterone won't fix all their mental problems.
They are trash.

What they need is a serious dose of spankings and bullying in their younger years. Trannyism is an extreme symptom of perpetual childishness.

I actually tried it, and it just made everything worse. I dunno. I dislike most trannys. I think the suicidal ones that are on hrt were probably just fags who gave themselves chemical anxiety and depression from taking the wrong hormones. Where as taking cross sex hormones turned me from a neet to a productive member of society. Most other actual trans men and women I have met are the same, it has only helped them become less unstable and mentally challenged. Where as the "trannys" who just talk shit and rage and all the rest, I'm not convinced were ever trans. Probably doing it for attention, after all the narrative is to promote the idea that gender is a social construct and not a medical condition. It opens the door to fetishists and lunatics. I'm glad they become suicide statistics, fuck them for co-opting a medical condition for their attention whoring.

yes, ftm transgender use this.
thanks for the riddle

cause then who would be your date next sat?

Nope! Only Mike Pence and the Electric Fence is the only cure!

>trash
A big dick fixes most of them.
Just extreme subs honestly.

Has it been tried or reaearched though? High dose testosterone shots with oestrogen blockers when cycling down.
You'd think they'd try it before chopping people's dicks off.

Depends. Leave the really feminine traps alone. The dudes larping in wigs are ill and beyond hope.

They probably don’t play video games, sit on there ass and overeat daily

>why do you gave to be such a fascist and force people to deny basic biology?

Lead

Attached: 1537166284701.jpg (720x903, 53K)

No.
Pimozid is what you need

researchgate.net/publication/14365362_The_successful_treatment_of_a_gender_dysphoric_patient_with_Pimozide

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-05 at 10.47.38 PM.png (624x171, 44K)

Why would you want to change a biological anomaly like this?

Attached: images (8).jpg (263x192, 9K)

>Pimozide is an antipsychotic drug of the diphenylbutylpiperidine class

Attached: 1546744351980.png (600x533, 130K)

Depends if they're homosexual trannies or AGP "lesbian" trannies. They're completely different.

Homosexual trannies who sleep with other males are fine. They're just overly feminized gay men.

Heterosexual trannies who fuck women and call themselves lesbians need a fucking lead injection. Autogynephilic men are severely mentally ill.

Attached: 1515980552200.jpg (1600x2382, 1.01M)

Attached: images (9).jpg (300x225, 10K)

The thinks :3

I mean twinks

.12ga "needle"

>wanting gene pool abominations to not be pozzed, not self cull and procreate disgusting progeny
You fucking dingo nigger

Effective at making them into gross abominations, the best way to stop people from becoming trannies is to glorify traps and feminine penis so they will just cross dress instead of chop their dicks off

>what is HCG

Attached: 1532140649945.jpg (4535x3780, 407K)

You've hit on something important here, but you're not all the way there yet. The "trannies" you see in most media or online are actually just garden-variety narcissists following whatever gets them free attention. That's why they can't simply try to pass and shut the fuck up about it, they NEED people to treat them specially, it's a psychological compulsion. They're arguably more mentally ill than people like yourself because they can't even acknowledge that there's something wrong with them that they need to work to fix, except to gain sympathy and attention.