Just started reading this book and it's blowing my mind that they actually let the author get this published...

Just started reading this book and it's blowing my mind that they actually let the author get this published. He literally names the Anglo and he was a Georgetown professor. What do you think Jow Forums? Is the US really ruled by the eternal Anglo?

Attached: 51haf2t6nKL._SX325_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (327x499, 33K)

>Is the US really ruled by the eternal Anglo?
No the WASP establishment and control over institutions has been taken over by jews and ethnics since the 1970s

>He literally names the Anglo and he was a Georgetown professor.
>mfw OP doesn't know Carrol Quigley
>mfw OP doesn't know Tragedy & Hope
>mfw OP doesn't know that Quigley was Bill Clinton's most influential professor
>No the WASP establishment and control over institutions has been taken over by jews and ethnics since the 1970s
this kiwi gets it

Hi what do you mean? I've only just been introduced to the author, but I do want to read his other books, including Tragedy & Hope.

He's saying that you are rather behind on knowledge about the topic

It is a pretty old book. Should I read Tragedy & Hope instead or are all of Quigley's books outdated at this point?

I've never read through Tragedy & Hope completely, it's a very long book, and considered a "conspiratorial classic." But there really is a chapter that got left in where Quigley writes that there IS a globalist shadow government that makes decisions, but it's fine and you shouldn't worry about it.
He taught Bill Clinton, who was a rhodes scholar; rhodes scholars being politicians-in-training. Look into Cecil Rhodes if you haven't yet. Quigley is an interesting dude who was very pragmatic in his approach to politics.

not outdated but the Anglo Saxon part of the conspiracy has been lost and now it is a general conspiracy for a global world government when in its genesis was view of racial dominance over the world

Attached: quote-why-should-we-not-form-a-secret-society-with-but-one-object-the-furtherance-of-the-british-cec (850x400, 77K)

>but it's fine and you shouldn't worry about it
Maybe this was true in Quigley's time, but not anymore.

Do you know what happened that made them lose power in the past 50 years?

He was one of them, he was essentially the official unofficial kosher biographer of the Council on Foreign Relations

We literally own your souls.

>Do you know what happened that made them lose power in the past 50 years?
The rise of meritocracy made it that having networks no longer mattered and that anyone can gain any job now as well as individualism. The Anglo Elite used to be very civic minded and would head institutions and government positions because of Noblesse Oblige rather than personal power and money

If you look at the Amazon reviews, one of the top rated ones recommends some books that are more modern/updated versions of this book. It's been so long that I read this & so many others that I can't remember what they are, I just remember that review lead me to some better books. Hopefully it's still there, I don't know why it wouldn't be.

It was between the English and the Germans. And unfortunately, we received that Eternal Anglo world order.

wait until you read Tragedy and Hope by Quigley

>The rise of meritocracy made it that having networks no longer mattered and that anyone can gain any job now as well as individualism
wrong fuckface the current world is more than twice as nepotistic as it used to be

The anglo has been declining because of low birth rates, booze, and golf.

I mean, it was for over a century

Shut it down, the Americans know

It's not just kikes you gaywads. Anglos really are a cancer on this earth. There's something rotten in that gene pool that produces the worst elites on earth. It really is an Anglo-American world order with an obviously large kike component; but you need to realize that America has always been evil. It was always gonna be like this, and Brave New World is coming next, or something approximating that, if they have their way. There is no white elite that cares about common people. Nothing will come of the alt-right and those guys. The problem is ultimately spiritual. The entire west has been engineered into atheism

>bringing of the whole world under British rule, for the recovery of the United States
You'll never take my plastic spoons!

American history (from 1848 onward) ONLY makes sense if one sees it as a struggle between Protestants (Anglo/American), Catholics (Irish/German/Polish/etc) and Jews
The losers have been the Catholics

Attached: 1486507132513.jpg (596x463, 59K)

It was started by Cecil Rhodes, and still exists... but it's all Jews and WASP sellouts now.

Rhodes believed the Anglo Saxon/British culture was objectively the BEST on earth and he felt the world should be ruled as a big British Empire/Commonwealth.. He set up groups in the US/Canada/Australia/NZ/SA with the goal of advancing British culture, values politics... it may or may not have been a noble goal, bu it's all been kidnapped by the AngloZionist elite of today and warped beyond all recognition.

People like Bill Clinton were on board (He was a Rhodes Scholar)... If you look at the sort of people who are Rhodes Scholars today, it's obvious that it's just typical Globalist/One-world, cultural Marxism now (like every other institution)

There are You-tube videos of him... he's funny because he's obviously smart, but he sounds like a British Elmer Fudd.

So you think they're succeeding at their goal? Who opposes them (if anyone)?

Jow Forums does...Trump Does...the protesters in France and Brexit supporters

Really, I don't think they are anything beyond what everyone is aware of now. If you want to see the US branch, just look at The Council on Foreign Relations website. Their goals are standard issue.

It's interesting to know their origins, but they've strayed pretty far from them now. The Jews are the senior partners, with some WASP elite assistants.

Anti-Anglo!

name any Episcopalians who are in important positions of power

At least they're not whining about inherited Boston Tea Party trauma.

That's why there are so many papists on the Supreme Court, really horribly bad losers. :3 Roman Catholicism is apostasy.

Basically ends the thread.

>he was a Georgetown professor

Georgetown is a CIA town. Was he a spook?

Iv'e read his other books, but frankly, that one is the one that really "names" the perpetrators of the new American system, which went global.

>The problem is ultimately spiritual. The entire west has been engineered into atheism
Which was caused by the Germans. John Gottfried Eichhorn tore apart the Old Testament and then David Friedrich Strauss applied the results to the New with his The Life of Jesus Critically Examined (1835) for that.
Faggot.

Why would anybody be surprised that the same people who created a nation would want to rule themselves?