Does pol fear the turks?

I swear this looks just like my grandfather

türklerle savaşmak istemiyorsun

Attached: images-27.jpg (505x607, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians_in_Turkey#Famous_Albanians_of_Turkey
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no they're just a bunch of losers who believe in the "we wuz gengis kahn and sheeeit" malarkey

Attached: Screenshot_849.png (766x520, 1.05M)

yes 100% fear roaches.

Attached: ef7.jpg (500x370, 29K)

This was the nightmare of your ancestor.
Show some respect white bois, your ancestors surely did

Attached: images-7.jpg (546x562, 54K)

stop larping

>does pol fear the turks?
Nah, I actually like them. they're not as obnoxious as the arabs and not as cucked as the christians. Also, they're fun to mess with.

I'm half Turkish half Anglo. My dad is from Kayseri, turkey

Spot on

No.

Attached: john-iii-sobieski-6313731.png (500x733, 240K)

no, what i'm saying is stop larping as an east asian race

>Got eem

OK, lol, that's fair enough I guess

The ones I've met treated me like some kind of ubermench when they learned that I am Albanian. So for that I don't mind them.

Still don't like what they did to us.

Attached: gerome001.jpg (250x250, 20K)

no ur pretty meme status desu

Not really. I’ve fucked around 3 Turkish girls that go to my school this semester. They got pussies tight like a chink, but they look Mediterranean. Perfect mix

lol no

Lol, my dad is a turko Albanian. Many turks have some Albanian roots

not a turk

They probably didn't even know what a fucking Hun was, which for one weren't Turkic. You're a bad Australian

huns spoke proto-turkic languages

that's MY grandfather, this is yours

Attached: dreamstime_l_8752697.jpg (2738x1825, 1.01M)

you mean uralo-scythio-altaic

Means jackshit in the grandscheme of it all to be fair, also see

well no shit, your people built their damn empire
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanians_in_Turkey#Famous_Albanians_of_Turkey

No why they should wtf stop larping kangal

Speak properly. Fuck some turks are annoying

Albanians integrated very well into Ottoman society, yes

Indeed but we got kebabed and became a backward region of the empire. Now our neighbours and half of Europe hates us.

It was a hard price to pay.

Attached: Arnaut-in-Cairo.jpg (583x752, 103K)

Be proud. You are Albanian. You have superior blood, genetics, culture and mentality.

My dad had some Albanian ancestors from the late ottoman empire. They married turks and settled in Kayseri before moving to ankara to transfer to Australia.

Even though we speak turkish, we actually look more Albanian and we have a soft spot for albania

Yea larper confirmed. Dont even now what a kangal.

>What the fuck did you just call me, you little bitch? Take it back right now...

Attached: TÜRK KARA BOĞA.png (901x861, 994K)

I know its a dog, I mean what are you saying no to

ethnically that's not a Turk
most logically a Scando/Germanic-Slavic Viking descendant from the Middle Ages that had constant touch with the Byzantium world at the time and Germanic-Slavic type mercenaries were used en masse in the Greco-Roman world to the point some Vikang graffiti'd some runes over Constantiople
Over a thousand years it wouldn't be a surprise some of that blood lingers even in roach land

Attached: 1aryan.gif (160x192, 1.08M)

>le half Turk aussie
You ain’t Turkish, m8.
That 16% central Asian is BASAL! It is Iranian. You are NOT related to the conquering Turkish nomads who were described as tall and fair haired.

Wrong. We actually don’t know what the Huns really spoke because we have no records of their language. We do know their related languages and they are closer to Uralic languages such as Finnic and Magyar than to Turkish languages.

That is a Turk. Ancient Turks were not the swarthy quasi greeko*ds/Irano*ds you see today. They were tall and fair.
Modern day turks are 100% unrelated to ancient Turks. Modern Turks have lower Eurasian and Greek blood. Ancient Turks were VERY closely related to Uralic peoples.

Most turks carry some central Asian blood of the original Turkic nomads of whom belonged to the oghuz tribe.

And no, they where obviously not tall and European looking, they come from current day Mongolia and are a turanid/mongoloid peoples.

Go to central Asia and you can see them still there today

He is a pure TÜRK.

Attached: Young 100% TÜRKISH BULLS.jpg (600x530, 70K)

These are osmanli children. They have few Turkic ancestors as the Ottoman dynasty almost always procreated with European women. They are descendants to the founder of the empire, a man called osman

nah

Attached: 54354325432.png (576x1024, 517K)

Shut the fuck up kike loving Romani inbred rape baby. Youre nothing close to ancient Huns.

That guy's great ancestor was a stolen baby from the Balkans during Ottoman rule.

Imagine he smell