My family has been pressuring me to try one of those DNA test since I was the only one born in the family with blonde...

My family has been pressuring me to try one of those DNA test since I was the only one born in the family with blonde hair and blue eyes, the rest had dark hair and dark eyes. M dad was half polish/greek my mom was full greek. Is there ANY benefit to these tests that I couldn't already figure out on my own? Dont wanna sell my DNA to the government

Attached: XgKoF9UqSWFgPVM97+2syBFxYv0vPt+7tr48hoNL693d0A+00DI90aZqkcDy5LjNw53a96VJXiq+pZuz3v3uxuiqdHva6g41v9Xs (272x185, 4K)

>Is there ANY benefit to these tests that I couldn't already figure out on my own?
It sounds to me like this DNA test would do more harm than good. If you find out you're part of the family, no big deal - but government has your DNA. If you find out you're not part of the family you'll become distant and depressed - and the government has your DNA.

The only way I can see this being a net-positive is if your family is full of douchebags and you find out you're not one of them.

>Is there ANY benefit to these tests
Finding out your mother was a whore who cheated on your dad? Could start some drama. Best to let sleeping dogs lie, user.

Meh, I did this as a fun thing with all my siblings, cousins, etc.

No surprises. Nearly 100% Italian w/a little north euro (germanic).
The fucking gov has endless samples of my DNA anyhow, from service years.

It was fun finding the mapping and others who are connected.

>shilling DNA databa - I mean DNA (((tests)))
>unverifiable background info
Happy Hanukah!

>giving your DNA to jews

Attached: IMG_20190103_111508__01.jpg (1784x1097, 208K)

You might find out you're 0.1% jew or something. I took it and it was a disappointment. It said like 27% of my DNA unassigned. WTF does that even mean??Waste of money.

Attached: 1441781598354.png (343x324, 82K)

Dont.

oy vey, start the ovens

I’d hate to be Greek. Any Greek I’ve met has creeped me out. You’re all foreign, Pervy, greasy people who don’t belong in western nations. You fit in better in Egypt, or anywhere in the Levantine culturally and phenotypically

LOL, I have zero fear.
If anything, anyone with access to my ompf would likely warn others not to "poke dangerous animal with stick".

Hey almost missed the mudslime flag.
Go fuck a goat, k?
I should have greased more of you when I had the chance.

Attached: 4497119172977.jpg (3500x3000, 2.3M)

Don't do it.
There is a race of religious people that are targeting blonde hair blue eyed people, they just happen to own 23 and me and the others.
As you know (((they))) are creating a database to use against people in the future. They spoke and bragged about this database in the documentry "the lobby" in case you don't believe.

Attached: 1546774958974m.jpg (1024x1024, 146K)

Whats the surprise about being blond? polish have many blonds and greeks range from swarthy to blond.

>warn others not to "poke dangerous animal with stick".
They make cages and bullets for animals of all sizes. Do not kid yourself. You're a man, the same as any other on this planet. You bleed like a man. You die like a man. Do you really think your government handlers, the ones who trained you, don't know how to dismantle your training and render you harmless?

They will send your so-called 'brothers' to kill you. You'll think to yourself, "Surely not MY brothers. We have an unbreakable bond. We've talked about this over campfires and on long drives. We've almost died together miles from home on a number of occasions. Surely not MY brothers. Together forever HOORAH!" but all hungry animals eventually eat eachother.

American greeks are much more refined than the chest hair exposed slick back top greeks of europe

Yeah.....no.
All that you wrote is BS, and you know it.
My bros are ALL like me.
There is NO "rendering us harmless".
That's not possible. Also, far too many of us.
Add to that WE trained most of the replacements, and we know their mindset.
They'll turn on the others and align w/us.
Bet on it.

>sell my DNA to the government
But you pay THEM

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Are you serious? They’re just as bad

Attached: F142D8F2-BBCF-4594-8272-CBD5533D3977.jpg (500x421, 40K)

>My family has been pressuring me to try one of those DNA test
So is my mother, and she is as blue-pilled as they come. Google home mini in the living room, Netflix on the box, DNA tests for the entire family fir Christmas.

Don't do it. And as important, don't share your results on Jow Forums of all places.

stop trying to shill your shitty jewish farce to trick amerimutts
this piece of shit jewish products gives your DNA to jews (even if its ancestry which is the same shit)
the ceo of the company is the brother of susan wojicki
it uses buzzwords like "Germanic", "Broad northenr European" , "Celtic European" to make amerimutts feel proud of anything but in reality its bs.
Siblings got different results, and some dude sent one of his dog and he got 50% african 50% jewish

heres my warning, but its up to you what you do with it
they clone you and torture you or keep you as a drug dependent sex slave, you also help them develop a bioweapon that targets whites only

So do I just chalk up my blond blue eyes to my dad's recessive polish genes? My dad had brown hair and black eyes and neither of his parents were blonde. My mom's parents also both had dark hair and dark eyes

Do you people really not realize when you go to the doctor office to get your blood taken, or any other situation similar, that they get your DNA then as well? They have 90% of our dna already even if we have not taken an ancestry test. You all sound like a bunch of Facebook boomer soccer mom conspiracy theorists

Does it fucking matter?
If you care that much, search for how to test yourself and share your methodology here.

No, no jews are in my country.

Same at ya, slappy.
I'm just pissed CW2 won't happen soon enough to let me have some fun.

Here your only solution, make a close friend of yours buy the test, you fill it, and then make him analise it, once it gets back pay him and take and you will have your results, yes the government will still have your DNA, but they won't know it's yours, wich makes it pretty much useless

what if I put my name as John Smith or something?

>not realizing they could track your card back to you
God damn Greeks are dumbasses

also that company is owned by a satanic jew. lurk moar fagtron!

>Did the test on Ancestry
>Pretty proficient at genetic genealogy now
>Family history more important than ethnicity, etc.
>Verified family tree legitimate through at least great-great-grandparents, via cousins, 2nd cousins, etc.
>New person comes on last month, matches me, mom, and grandparent closely
>900 cM for those keeping count
>Her extensive family tree doesn't show anybody in my family, impossible with those numbers
>The common matches with her suggest she's the kid of one of my first cousins
I'm hoping she doesn't contact me. How do you tell someone that obviously you've been lied to about your history? Truth or play dumb?
Should I mention this to my cousins? There's three possibilities, and the numbers could match any of them. If the right one tests someday, it will show a parent/child relationship they probably don't know about.
I wasn't expecting stuff like this when I did the test.

Attached: 653466.jpg (361x450, 41K)

Genetics are strange. Me dad is half jap, me mum scottish. Everyone - my cousins and my siblings - ended up with olive skin, straight black hair and brown eyes. I was born with blond curly hair and blue eyes. My dads bitch sister often talked about how my mum was a cheater, but as an adult I look like a white clone of my dad, and she ate her fucking words.

DO NOT EVER USE 23&ME. This is trickery at its worst and they will save everything to use against you. Also, don't give them money.

They will trace you, the option that I gave you is the only valid one

Not all data is shared behind doors; no need to give it to more corporations. Giving it to google (23andme) seemd foolish.

23 and me is jewish.
ancesty.com is from utah and supposedly mormon

Stfu great value Poo

kys kike
also wtf is great value Poo? lol

1/4 (((Polish))) means 56% kike, now KYS

Your mom slept with the mail man.

sure thing Juan Lopez DaNishqaua

If only people knew how and why hospitals where created.
Blood, Ancestry, Masonry and the rabbit hole goes deeper.

>since I was the only one born in the family with blonde hair and blue eyes
Same here.
>My mother has almost black hair and very dark green eyes
>father and brothers has dark brown hair and brown eyes
golden blond, light grey eyes, very pale skin, not a single black hair on my body.
Also all males in my family and relatives are slightly taller, have a different nose and jaw shape.

1. 23andme offers to see what health risks you're at because of your genes
2. 23andme tells you what medications are bad for you based on your genes
3. 23andme shows your haplogroup
Other than that I'd said go for ancestrydna because it has a better ancestry breakdown and is more accurate

Mutt confirmed

Reminder

Attached: DNA test.png (555x564, 243K)

Yeah, it helps kikes find better organ donor matches...

Attached: 1544710150964.jpg (450x720, 614K)

>is there any benefit to paying jews to literally copyright your soul so they can use that data to genetically engineer super jews after they replace you with shit skins?

I dont know user, it really makes me think and thats a good thing heres why:

If your family has done the tests then your DNA is already in the system.
They found that one killer through the tests of a relative of his.

>believing unverified shit that insane people post on Facebook

You're right. I'm sure they're a very honest and sensible business.

Attached: Anne.png (1505x713, 350K)

what does that have to do with what I responded to?

My god.... the stupidity around here is painful.

Looking forward to your next non sequitur.

Only if you're one, faggot.

This, this board is full of trash hillbillies
saged and reported

Attached: 1540147442565.jpg (900x1350, 175K)

You're paying them to give you your DNA, which they will certainly keep on file and sell to other companies and agencies once those types of business models emerge. Sounds like a pretty bad idea to me.

Are you being intentionally obtuse or are you genuinely retarded? Either way, I'm not going to waste time arguing with you.

That comes from a fake news website you literal ignorant ape
God, what a pathetic country of retards
Don't bother giving it more (you)s, it's too retarded

Me and two other friends intend to take each others tests to get around this so our plan is:

(A) My Dna - Friend B's kit.
Friend B's Dna - Friend C's kit.
Friend C's Dna - My kit (A).

Idea is when we all get our results the results (registered under another name) ends up back to the right person.
This unintentionally comprises or reduces the accuracy of the illegal Dna information gathering.

23 and me tells alot of people they sre some small fraction jewish or non white. I don’t trust them.

You are just scared of seeing what you are, part African for sure considering your flag
Why? Go study your own history

Or the easier explanation: They have jewish genes. I have 0 Jewish / Black genes, as it should be.

Oh look, it's another retard who can't even check confidence levels different than the main 50%

I am 6% Italian. I am 6% spaghet.

I'm half pasta
Show your flag, memeflaggot

You're 50% spaghet? What is the other 50%? Curry?

Also this if they stay up to 90% confidence

Central euromutt

Being an euromutt is the only acceptable form of being a mutt

Imagine being an Amerimutt

Attached: 1532063787716.png (112x112, 25K)

I find Greek women to be really hot, but yeah Greek people in general are weird.

As you have blue eyes and blonde hair they'll assume that makes you racist so you'll be defacto 5% Ngubu to put you in your place.

Spotted the American

I would seriously consider offing myself

Wrong, britbong.

Don't do it user. A private firm will have your DNA on file forever. The glow niggers can submit a subpoena and it will be in their files too...

I found out my great grandmother was half jewish. Guess I'll have to neck myself now or be really good with money.

Based

>Own "tongue"

It's own "language" pasta-bro lmao

No they don't, otherwise they wouldn't be spending millions of dollars advertising on tv and the internet trying to get people to use their service.

Gene sequencing is not part of standard medical treatment in the US. When you doctor takes your fucking blood sample they aren't analyzing your DNA, and doctors/hospitals do not keep samples of your frozen blood on hand, it is discarded after testing.

Stop trying to lie and trick people.

>No they don't, otherwise they wouldn't be spending millions of dollars advertising on tv and the internet trying to get people to use their service.
Are you stupid? (yes)
Just having your dna, and having it in easy form for what they need, with your authorization to sell it for a certain period of time in anonymous ways is different.
They still already have your dna, or anyways can very easily get it
You only have to be scared if you got away with old crimes

I see public education has ruined you

People scared of taking a DNA test, why? Afraid of reality?

The amount of info they have on you is insane anyway. With or without VPN, TOR bullshit whatever. Fingerprints and voice recognition? Easy.

They can just hire street sweepers to sweep dust&hairs, then they just plop in those hair strands and sequence it. It wouldn't be hard at all to get your DNA if they really wanted it.

Sell my DNA to big pharma? Is that bad though? It can potentially speed up research. By the time i am over 50, there could be big breakthroughs (if we don't destroy ourselves in the next decade).

So in the end who the fuck cares if they sell your DNA really. What. You'll pay more in insurance? Pff

The truth will set you free.

Got one for Jul, a my heritage one. Pondering over if I should do it (can already trace myself to the twelve hundreds through church records and writings , so why bother?), or If I should do it on my gf and see if there is any jew in her.

They don't have your dna for reasons I already explain you lying piece of shit. Fuck you

basically this. In secret they are using everyone's DNA to create a virus or some kind of mind control or super weapon to brainwash or kill millions of people. Once you know the composition of most humans you can manipulate them with scents, tendencies, psychological probability etc.

>Afraid of reality?
Basically just this
And being insanely ignorant

You just proved my point
An elementary schooler has better reading comprehension than you
Pathetic.
No need to use a memeflag anyways, you are American

Take it and gift another one to your father. Your mom was the cum dumpster of the hood back in the 80s

Am I terroni?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 12.15.49.png (1114x438, 139K)

I didn't prove your point at all, you are alleging that intelligence agencies already have you genetic sequence analyzed when the simple fact is analyzing genes is not part of any standardized medical procedure or treatment in the US. So how do they magically get my gene sequence then? Explain it clearly.

Just greek, regions check out

Read what I wrote again, but slowly
I'll go have dinner since it'll take you at least half an hour to process

"I wonder what's for dinner."

"I hope they bring lots of spaghetti!"

Is that 23&me or some other site? Relative got a kit for me for Christmas and I’ve been agonizing over whether or not to use it

and syrian

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 12.14.58.png (779x481, 90K)

Do it. Even if you come out as a mutt. The truth will set you free.

Oh I see, you deleted your original post I replied to. Don't worry, I found it for you on the archive.

>the glowies already have your dna

Explain how they already have my dna sequence when they couldn't have stolen it from any hospital record because hospitals don't sequence peoples DNA.

Attached: italian faggot.png (710x145, 11K)

> some dude sent one of his dog and he got 50% african 50% jewish

Yeah, that sounds about accurate.