REUTERS: MILLIONS OF AFRICANS ARE PLANNING TO COME TO EUROPE

How will Europe deal with this?

> Ghana, Senegal, Kenya, Nigeria, and those are not even the poorest countries.

reuters.com/article/us-global-migration-africa/millions-making-plans-to-leave-africa-for-europe-and-u-s-says-report-idUSKBN1GY1QO

Attached: MillionsMakingPlans.png (1729x1082, 270K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/33qCym5z
nytimes.com/interactive/2018/12/26/opinion/europe-migrant-crisis-mediterranean-libya.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1453857969983.gif (341x270, 2.84M)

CRUSADE

>Africans
>Making plans
Jews plan to bring them here

Everybody is getting blacked

>canada takes them all
>they then rush from canada into the USA
REEEEEEEEEEEE YOU'RE REALLY FUCKING US UP LEAF

Attached: 1523513632490.png (960x720, 568K)

Nice!

Well then, Ebola and other nigger diseases are inevitable.

Either you protect your nations, or you are dead

>millions of subhumans coming to the civilized world that the white man created

this isn't news

Millennials on suicide watch.

Before we let them come here, we need to eliminate all forms of welfare, including food stamps. When the African migrants arrive, bolt gun to the forehead, and make into onions green to feed the niggers we already have.

Why does your flag say unknown?

they will let them in. thats the sad part of all this

it's just the cat digesting, the shit has to go
somewhere.

Attached: Untitled-4.jpg (1322x442, 425K)

just shoot any nigger who tries to leave africa.

There's no way to stop them when the powers that be are the ones orchestrating htis, at this point the best thing for the globalists would be for native europeans to revolt, that would plunge europe into chaos, the already sizeable muslim population would be the strongest most coherent bloc, and with millions of white hating africans joing in europe as we know it would be gone in 5 years.

The globalists dream of this scenario.

Attached: 710.jpg (750x500, 567K)

create a ditch around your house

Send them to Germany

Mama Merkel will pay

>niggers
>planning

Attached: 1532402710737.png (400x267, 166K)

illegal spaceniggers
space wall when?

better question yet
how will africa deal with this
africa is being drained of what little brain they have

>powers that be
They have names you know. Use them. There is no Conspiracy "Theory", it is Conspiracy Facts.

If they are the brains of Africa, they could live well in Africa, it costs thousands of dollars to get to Europe, with that sort of money you can start a business, farm, etc.

I doubt that they are the "engineers and doctors" planning to leave...

How do you think we’ll deal with it? By whining and doing fuck all while our leaders and media pretend it’s healthy, natural and beneficial to our culture.

Attached: population-to-2050.gif (684x784, 612K)

I just don't think it's going to go that route. I think the obvious intense hatred of whites that these Africans will express will provoke a reaction. But you knew that hasbarat.

i used to think the eugenicists were evil with their depopulation schemes but who the hell wants to live in a planet with 5 billion blacks?

Thank God for Sweden. They'll take them for us.

I also hope that. At least Italy started to reject NGO ships transporting the niggers.

Breaking: Water is wet

tbqh at this point i think the refugee crisis was manufactured for the express purpose of souring western nations to the idea of migrants juuuust ahead of a population explosion in subsaharan africa. merkel is secretly /ourpig/

Millions of Africans plans unknowingly to become vitamins D deficient in Europe before going rampage because ignorance + shitty mental health = hot bloody mess.

Attached: 2808430re333333333.jpg (494x482, 29K)

Based niggers will rule over all of us small-dick Asians.

A lot of these Africans are literal murder and rape in broad daylight savage animals, even if the globalists want this, the practical reality of it is a lot of them will be turned away. They still might just say fuck you crackers and just walk in anyway, but either way, a reaction to an overwhelming influx of savage racist blacks is likely to provoke lone wolf actions and mass unrest like the yellow vest movement.

God damn it, fuck the Swedes.

This.

Attached: 1476466621415.jpg (1200x1599, 245K)

I have an in with some very low level Illuminati, I think what your saying is likely.

I thought the refugees were from war torn countries that white countries bombed

That definition was abandoned years ago, migration is now internationally recognised as a human right. Only racists disagree with that and therefore deserve to die.

I don't even think Africa wants 5 billion blacks

y dey colonize us now n shiet?

Attached: 1527285337461.jpg (492x449, 48K)

By subverting any organic resistance.

pastebin.com/33qCym5z

Attached: Simon Bracey-Lane Integrity Initiative Bernie Sanders Mole.png (1024x664, 219K)

As always. I love that this problem even exists. it wouldn't be hard at all to keep Africans in Africa if Jews didn't control Western countries

Yes I want them all here, please Merkel I beg you.

The only thing stopping European domination over the world is the barbaric "I stay on my land" line of thought.

Fucking Africa. Full of resources. Shit laws. Shit governments. Stone age barbarism. This is the new fucking Wild West.

Migrate en masse to African countries. Create infrastructure, extract resources, start enterprises. Fucking Chinese doing it already.

Meanwhile, niggers starve and freeze in bumfuck Europe because nobody's around to pay their fucking welfare and support the infrastructure.

Why the fuck would you protect a piece of land that offers several orders of magnitude less in resources? Do what they do. Take THEIR land.

It's free real estate.

Fucking thanks for this. I tell people this all the time, there's more than enough confirmed data, documents, CIA, etc, that's there no reason to be a conspiracy """theorist""". Fuck man, there's enough video records of Jews and elites literally telling you what they are doing and how they are doing it.

>muh jooooz
Your leaders are sellouts. Bill Gates, Warren Buffet, and Jeff Bezos — the richest men in America — all advocate for mass immigration and an influx of non-whites. It’s the same for your politicians. It’s not a Jewish problem. It’s a class divide. The rich benefit from cheaper labor and a dumber population to manipulate.

>Nearly 1.5 million people
Yes goy, why are you so affected it's "only" 1.5 million

t.tzigani

It would be an idea if it were pirate states, but they do have "governments" and "armies" which are stronger than a few migrants from Europe, how do you deal with them?

I'll just move this over to the Memoir section.

Attached: 4C07AB21-3221-4C66-813A-D510F207B508.jpg (679x1061, 276K)

Oh boy lmao

I need to run

Attached: Pop_3b36fa_6500555.jpg (1200x1200, 320K)

Thanks for your input Bogdan but there is more to the article than the title.

>NYT: "This investigation makes a few things clear: European governments are avoiding their legal and moral responsibilities to protect the human rights of people fleeing violence and economic desperation."

>nytimes.com/interactive/2018/12/26/opinion/europe-migrant-crisis-mediterranean-libya.html

Nigeria, Ghana, and Kenya are far from the poorest...

Attached: GDP Per Capita.png (834x2165, 953K)

when fiction becomes non fiction, I can't wait for the apocalypse

Attached: tuxpepe2.jpg (334x334, 88K)