Woman dies of heroin overdose at Christmas Eve party while partygoers take video and photos. WWYD?

Woman dies of heroin overdose at Christmas Eve party while partygoers take video and photos. WWYD?

cloverchronicle.com/2018/12/27/shocking-woman-reportedly-dies-of-drug-overdose-at-christmas-eve-party-as-partygoers-take-video-and-photos

Attached: 26-12-2018-1.jpg (1051x1208, 622K)

Sniff ass

Good. One less degenerate.

>Be American
>Go to party
>Shoot up
>Die
>Get photshot

Attached: 1546470017586.jpg (699x485, 68K)

>cloverchronicle.com
stop spamming your shitty ad ridden fake news website

you made this exact same thread last week

Hey, clover chronicle, stop spamming your shitty site already

wrong way to shoot up a party

Link to vid

Attached: _20190104_081654.jpg (290x289, 14K)

Cum in her pussy.

>WWYD?
Give her eggs

GOOD
CULL THE WEAK

She probably shot up in the bathroom and people thought she was just passed out from alcohol.

I like how she got one last dab off on the way out.

so what is your alternative? live until your 100+ and then what?

hahahaha what the fuck is that website

looks like something an 8th grader made in class as a project or something, including the "story"

Is her corpse dabbing?

That's not a situation you ignore either.

kek

Jejjjjjj

Why do meth and heroin attract the most nigger-tier degenerates?

Attached: 1533500611003.jpg (307x309, 18K)

One of my best friends in college died of an OD and I say good riddance to the bitch in OP. They knew the risks.

bu dum tsh

>When you've reached levels of degeneracy so high it leaves you unfazed to the point of taking pictures and mocking a blacked-out person

man I know this isn't really uncommon over the world but damn

Yeah, you raise kids and help support them until they are stable with your grandchildren. It’s all about preserving your DNA and leaving behind something.

Liberals don’t believe in afterlife, they don’t believe in having children, and they support inheritance tax. No wonder they are all depressed, because to them, what’s the point?

>Helping a junkie

I'd call an ambulance but that's it. I don't care when junkies die, they are a plague on society.

Fantastic

Every time I hear such story it lightens me up. I remember the degenerates trying to get me into this trap beginning with alcohol. I would refuse and they would mock me. Now die you fucking degenerative cunts.

what can you do though, except call an ambulance and make sure she doesn't choke on something ?
You can't just get the heroin out of her veins, if you could there'd already be gangs of hobo vampires sucking each other's necks

Attached: 0_0.jpg (1024x1325, 729K)

What are they supposed to do? un-heroin her?

Lel what a pussy

>heroin overdose
what the hell kind of party was that!?

Attached: antifa youngsters.jpg (580x320, 136K)

checked & sniffpilled