ATTENTION: NOTHING TO SEE HERE

We have found that the suspect who killed this seven year old black girl, originally reported to be old and white, is none other than another young violent black. This is now NOT NEWS. Again, the fact that the perp was not a white man means that the media cannot edge us closer to a race war, so this is NOT NEWS. Disgusting. They are coming for us, boys. This is proof. The slow creep to make us villains in our own country.

Attached: ADC5452C-AAB8-47D9-B86C-00D8FED92B7B.jpg (659x920, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abc13.com/suspects-in-jazmine-barnes-case-fired-at-wrong-vehicle/5023831/
fox40.com/2019/01/03/3-arrested-in-drive-by-shooting-death-of-south-sacramento-toddler/
vibe.com/2019/01/jazmine-barnes-murder-suspect-arrest
twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1081765869682708480
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ALL HANDS ON DECK

Article with video of shooter appearing in court.

Attached: IMG_20190106_103617_178.jpg (600x684, 93K)

>le 56%

Attached: Dv4_S7dUYAYOijE.jpg (719x1280, 142K)

>Dad
Fucking Houston.. wtf even are these things? Is he even black?

Attached: Dv4_S6nVsAA2DNv.jpg (720x960, 119K)

good bye america in a picture.

WTF is that T-shaped hairline?

Is that an anime on her shirt? Is she /ourgirl/? I do feel sympathy for Jasmine, not her family.

Attached: Dv4_S6nUYAAw6vq.jpg (704x1280, 135K)

he's on the scale

Attached: 1546305854417.png (1080x1172, 1.06M)

we did it reddit!

>black hands
>white face

Whom do you serve?

Attached: carlos-cruz-urukhaifanart01.jpg (639x731, 109K)

1 or 5

Attached: patsarrive30s-5-web.jpg (635x423, 23K)

Oh now it's the leftist media that's wants us to race war? Ok, buddy.

It's a Frozen shirt

OP, you're not doing a very good job by not providing a link. I believe you since it fits the status quo, but we need proof.

>now
It always has been

Attached: 1545969618860.jpg (502x502, 35K)

Here is video of shooter appearing in court. His accomplice, and driver is Eric Black, also black male.

Is that the baby daddy?
He looks mixed Hispanic + black
Little girl is ugly AF

shit's about to hit the fucking fan

Attached: 1546780750237.jpg (1024x954, 106K)

Looks like a mulatto Kevin James

Much obliged, user. Thank you.

>Mulatto Kevin James
lmao you right

why?

And nothing of value was lost.

Attached: 1539275966156.png (644x736, 517K)

The mother has been so brainwashed by the MSM that making eye contact with a white driver led her to believe he fired the shots.

Gotta hand it to CNN, MSNBC and friends... they are good.

if only you knew how bad things really are

Attached: Image 2019-01-06 at 11.57.45 AM.png (201x363, 107K)

Probably getting dicked by Tyrone in the hood and he found out

> white guy
This nigger is fucking retarded and a typical race baiting cunt.

Attached: IMG_20190107_032720.png (854x434, 278K)

Does this shit happen often over there? Fucking kikes. It's always the nigs, yet they insist on pulling this shit.

Do you not visit here much? Happens all the fucking time. Race baiting keeps kikes alive. They feed off of it.

All the fucking Tim and it always turns out to be some Tyrone pulling the trigger. Than after it comes out its Tyrone they go into muh guns need control and this wouldn't happen. Fucking retards.

This also happened recently
fox40.com/2019/01/03/3-arrested-in-drive-by-shooting-death-of-south-sacramento-toddler/

Attached: azalya-anderson-shooting-suspects-1.jpg (1540x635, 140K)

Yeah, but I generally don't give a shit to visit these threads, but this one was getting more attention than most, so I figured I check it out.

Yup. Hard to claim "mistaken identity" when the shooter and the mom knew each other. There's some shady niggitry at work here and were gonna expose these monkeys. Remember they tried to blame white people for this. No mercy.

I CAUGHT THE KILLERS GUISEEE

Attached: IMG_20190106_111418_483.jpg (600x591, 75K)

Race baiter just doesn't know when to stop. This tweet is just appalling. Busted in a lie and continues to lie.

Attached: IMG_20190107_034203.png (480x580, 73K)

Fucking spic who fucked a niggrress

Jesus Christ why would a white person racemix lol

Mufuggin Uncle Tom sellin out his own race n shit.

Our boy Talcum X is making up excuses as to why he race hustled Jazmine’s murder and he stopped mentioning race the moment her killers were revealed.

vibe.com/2019/01/jazmine-barnes-murder-suspect-arrest

Attached: A83FACCB-7AE7-4902-AE9A-3DDA152DCC89.jpg (750x1112, 424K)

fucking white coward. wouldn't even stop to help a shot toddler. disgusting

yeah, he should have shot her himself like the brave niggers did.

fuck off, larping nigger.

>credible
>totally wrong

What makes a witness credible?

I read articles and saw on TV that the daughter saw the blue eyed white man pull up next to their car on the passenger side (30 min before sunrise) and then fall back and come around to the driver's side before beginning to shoot. Talcum X is either lying now or the media was lying earlier. While the media is filled with lying rats, I think Talcum X is playing damage control and making shit up now.

typical hateful honky

LARP niggas be like..

This. Michael Moore was right when he said that if the passengers of the hijacked planes on 9/11 had been black, it never would have happened because they would have fought the hijackers.

i'll say it loud. i'm black and i'm proud.

>One of my confidential informants
Yo dis nigga a rat dawg

Attached: IMG_20190106_112304_804.jpg (600x343, 43K)

white people did 9/11 through their passive cowardice

Why do you allow kikes to do this?

HAAHHAHA

aw, poor thing

Confidential informants? Won't they have to be called as a witness at trial?

So three people saw that the red truck with a white manin it, and thought that must be a racist who shot at those blacks for noreason. But noone saw the blacks who actually shot? Sounds like bullshit to me, I bet the mother doesn't want to be brought in connection with the guys who shot her because she has her own criminal shit that would com up then, so she thought let's blame whitey that will generate lots of media attention, and sympathy so I can milk that shit. And even if it's found out to be bs later most people will only care for how it was orginally reported.

Idk bro, I'm like 5 IQ at best.

Good for you. You probably shouldn't be though, your people are parasites on the earth.

Who cares what Shaun King thinks? Why do people on social media think it is OK to push their noses into matters they have no knowledge of and nothing to do with? Even after they show themselves to be complete idiots they just go back and do it some more.

Reminder her mom knew the killer and she got like 100k USD from gofundme, and that was the youngest of her 8 children. Then they try to blame it on whitey to throw off suspiction. Then again I doubt niggers are smart enough to come up with a hoax like this.

I bet the toddler was white so it wont garner the same level of media attention because the perpetrators are black. Despite what blacks like to claim about their "genocide" being ignored by the (((media)))

wow. says a white person

Yeah, you mean all of Jow Forumss "REEEEEE RACE WAR NOW" was just you fellas messing around, huh?

Come on now....we all know who did 9/11

Attached: CC16E522-982F-4022-8738-93697C5D790C.jpg (704x376, 79K)

>Fucking Houston.. wtf even are these things? Is he even black?

I have a relative who went from hard-core race aware cop to full-on Church-cucked muh migrants Trump Derangement shitlib crying in his breakfast cereal over tbe Houston Africans losing in the playoffs yesterday.

Attached: 2qi0ol.jpg (500x375, 41K)

Kids name is Azalya Anderson, reason this didn't get national coverage is because the description wasn't ebil whitey man like the Houston case. Niggers kill kids in drive by shooting daily.

It waz wypeepole

Attached: bix nood muthafugga.png (434x449, 156K)

lmao I'm so happy that nigger Deshaun Watson got crushed by that white neckbeard Luck

I wonder if that white man had been killed by an angry mob, if Shaun King could be sued for inciting it?

Probably, im very sure at least some lawyers would do that work "pro bono" for a slice of the pie they may receive from a wrongful death lawsuit.

That would be the last time that stupid fuck mixed rat Shaun opened his fucking mouth again.

Im sure he'd try to blame him for "driving fast and screatching tires" but thats what anyone would do if there were a fucking SHOOTING that just occurred in front you!

So black people are looking for white people when they hear gunshots? They really believe it’s white people committing all the crime?

The innocence of a child must be protected over all by society. Black people aren’t born trash. Their culture is trash. Their children aren’t raised so they lose their tenderness and hope and become trash. Black children are just as pure as whites or any other.

Like I said, I feel bad for the kid. Don't give a shit about the family or what they're going through. $100k gofundme probably got them forgetting her name

Attached: 02f.jpg (472x645, 39K)

this is still white peoples fault

Vegans' emotional processing abilities are really bad. They put so much emphasis on feelings and maintaining good vibes that if even the slightest thing upsets their mood they can go into a full on emotional breakdown.

>So black people are looking for white people when they hear gunshots?

They see what they want to see and see what they are told by people like Shaun King.

He really needs to sit back and think "I could have ruined a mans life because I did not know all the facts".

Hes so eager to race bait and take up "a cause" that its nearly hit Al Sharpton levels.

Its sick and disgusting, hes only motivated by race.

Daily reminder that culture is downstream from genetics.

>the planes had human pilots

I know, but i’m not talking about capability as much as I am civility. I’m not saying black babies have the same chance of becoming scientists as Indian babies. I’m saying babies who are loved and raised generally don’t grow up to lives of crime and degeneracy. Or do so a lot less anyway

He also posted pics of some white guy who was arrested the same day, with his name, and "wanted more information on him." I hope that guy sues Talcum X into Oblivion.

Yup. If white people hadn't invented cars and guns this wouldn't have happened

pol is not white people. pol is barely even white. so what you are implying is retarded.

If your argument is that Africans by nature don’t raise their young, that would be a different story. Maybe that’s so, but good luck doing that study without getting tarred and feathered lol. God dam this world is fucked up

It happens all the time in Houston. I live in Harris County and I heard gunshots after New Year's Day.

Attached: Screen Shot 01-06-19 at 11.27 AM.png (755x763, 1002K)

Attached: 1546716549071.jpg (986x555, 76K)

oh now a "brave man" followed the truck? and a tow truck was also there somewhere? WTF was the mom really doing out on the beltway? certainly wasn't getting coffee and juice.

Even law abiding blacks are generally louder, more arrogant and aggressive than other races. Raising them right doesn't change their natural inclination to be obnoxious shitheads. It's their hormonal balance and lower IQs that make blacks such horrible people in all walks of life.

Yes, because of (((media))) they absolutely do believe that white people are just out there killing them. I bet if you asked random black people, more than half would say that whites kill more blacks than blacks kill blacks.

> (You)
>lmao I'm so happy that nigger Deshaun Watson got crushed by that white neckbeard Luck

Attached: 2qi1t5.jpg (251x181, 17K)

>nothing to see here
then fuck off newfag

Tariqs followers think its a frame job by whites

twitter.com/tariqnasheed/status/1081765869682708480

Who does this nigga think he is

Now that you've said that you probably want to get back to your regular day job as a thief.

Shaun King didn't do shit to find these killers. How the fuck did he find out about these guys? What about the Sheriff's Department? This asshole probably was never in Houston.

What a fucking fraud.

He had this info since THURSDAY and probably sat on it, because it didn't fit his narrative.
Also, there was a tv interview where the little girl (Laporsha's other daughter) described the white man VERY VIVIDLY and even described what his emotional state was. She was COACHED.
That this was a 'mistaken car identity' shooting on the assailants part is bullshit.
The FaceBook connection is too heavy.
Laporsha is lying and the two murdering niggers are lying.
Shaun King is ALSO lying and should be taken to task on this.

Hes a fucking fraud. All he did was read the press release.

I think you're just larping. I also think you're an idiot for doing so.
BTW brainlet, you would not be able to SEE a small black seven year old girl through a fucking CAR DOOR (because that is all you would see) in THE DARK.
She was short, she was already shot and probably slumped over.
You ever been in the middle of a street shooting?
I have. People don't ask questions when shots are fired. They take cover and get the fuck outta there if they can. All colors do this.

how about its fake news from top to bottom and the participants get to split the gofundme?

criminals the lot of them
and we know

He put out a reward, thinking it was whitey.
Probably these nogs associates called in for the reward.
And Shaun King SAT on the info. He says it himself. He SAT ON IT.

a pretend detective to go along with his pretend blackness.