If I put in the effort and lose weight, will I be attractive?

if I put in the effort and lose weight, will I be attractive?

I feel ugly and hopeless so I have little motivation to leave my house, get in shape, or eat well

Attached: IMG_0573.jpg (2560x1920, 1.07M)

Hm,yes I think you will look better if you lose some weight.

You'll certainly be more attractive. I'm not a chick so I can't really comment on your looks, but I do know that when you're even just a little bit fitter you feel so much more confident, and girls can tell.

Yes

a haircut and a bear can do you well for cheap too
so you can try that too

yes, stop being fat and you will look much better

just start getting in shape man

Clean your fucking mirror

If you are serious and put in the time and work hard, then yes. You can do whatever u want in life. 99% of ppl dont have the drive though.

You look okay now, and you're tall. I think you would clean up nicely if you got into shape and put some effort into your appearance.

Attached: stop fat.png (948x1328, 100K)

if you also stop being a depressedfag yes

youll be average

He'll be/is unique but definitely not average, there's something "fresh" about his face that I can't quite identify...

I'd be interested to see what's under those layers of face fat.

I feel like you'd look like that one dude from Twilight, he's not a bad looking guy

Probably, you look fine

How tall are you? If your not short, you won't have any issues.

nigga would be average if he was thin

would definitely help, I don't see how it could hurt.

Lifting does wonders for confidence, you feel really accomplished after every workout

Attached: 1531795486984.png (750x736, 668K)

If you mean average like 6/10 overall, you're probably right but he has a rememberable face is what I'm saying, which is a good thing kinda.

Attached: 1516800498793.jpg (826x1200, 162K)

JFL at all these cucks trying to bluepill you. You look incel as fuck dude. Negative canthal tilt, upper eyelid display, curved eyebrows, frog eyes, scuffed hairline, ugly pig nose displaying nostrils, long philtrum, weak cheekbones, weak jawline probably recessed chin, fat, and probably manlet.

It's over.

From one subhuman to another, come join us at incels.me.

I wonder who could be behind this post....

Attached: 1531776892020.jpg (728x728, 50K)

He's not going to place on a sexist male 2019 list but he'll probably do quite well if he put in the effort. A LOT of things can happen when a fatfuck loses weight, and as of now he's okay but there's definitely potential for something greater.

Attached: 1432054383283.jpg (2993x2976, 1.5M)

One last image. Reaching a healthy weight-range will completely change your life, good luck OP.

Attached: 1361728433277.jpg (898x863, 579K)

You stay fat forever like its fucking middle school so that your friends can insult you in group chats.