JANNIE JANNIE

Hey faggots. Why the fuck are you riding glownigger cock? You never prune the goddamned shill threads and cut down actual happenings. You whore out for All Out of Cortex's shit, do you think you're gonna get horseface pussy doing that? Or is it the shekels?

Attached: fuck you.png (1360x768, 613K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1fwQsWnVuiq
youtube.com/watch?v=r5PSPcU2OgE
m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Ocasio-Cortez-I-come-from-Sephardic-Jews-who-fled-to-Puerto-Rico-573923/amp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ayy lmoa

I've been reporting threads for 3 hours now and I'm sick of it.

Because they're retarded and want Jow Forums to die.

The thing is, we can't just roll over and die, I hate nu/pol/ but I'm not giving up on it. I hope polechan comes out soon.

But hey, I got a 5 day ban on my work computer because I posted a Bernie meme. Nannies and mods, you’re doing a great job!

Attached: D0DC492E-3F9C-474B-B925-2535118B5B1D.jpg (550x367, 21K)

THIS
FUCK THE MODS

I hate nu/pol/ too. We should start cleaning up the board by redpilling Normies more and more.

Attached: 1544756187139.jpg (750x816, 128K)

jews control this board. they want to make sure that anyone coming here that is rightwind see a bunch of boipuccis and niggers dicks.

This board is a psy-op to make the rightwing look bad.

Just go all 2010 /b/ on this place.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-06_15-24-19.png (535x515, 174K)

Time to drop a shitload of threads with links, hmm?

Attached: newsage.jpg (197x255, 12K)

hasnt this happened for months/years? Why is everyone all pissy about this today

Fuck mods. Can someone post the pepe vs. janny epic rap battle lyrics?

Attached: ERB.png (1922x1080, 1.34M)

They're also banning for no reason. I got 24 hour banned for Rule 7, I've never reported a single person on Jow Forums in my entire life.

The post the mods linked to was me calling ACO controlled opposition (Soros bankrolled her campaign) and I saged the post. That's all it takes for a 24 hour ban on rule 7 I guess

vocaroo.com/i/s1fwQsWnVuiq

Attached: untitledemdf.png (300x200, 88K)

Which is why I don't sage, I link and report all day sometimes. It sucks, because I have nowhere else to find people along these political lines besides wholepol which seems to be dodged all the time.

SEETHING.

Every reason to be.

Is saging really a bannable offense? O had no fucking idea

snap runs out in Feb. hopefully many will starve.

No, saging is fine dude. But if you anounce to everyone "SAGE" then the jannys will fuck you over

>"sage-bombing" or announcing that you've saged a thread may result in a ban
Basically what said

what you not interested in 15 AOC threads at once?

Attached: 1546666460651.jpg (540x425, 51K)

JANNY ARE YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY JANNY? JANNY ARE YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY? YOU OKAY JANNY?

Attached: IMG_2723.png (466x512, 124K)

AOC?

That's fucking gay as hell why the fuck would that ever be a rule

youtube.com/watch?v=r5PSPcU2OgE

lil Capo left us a new year gift!

Attached: 1539344611876.png (700x443, 211K)

Shekels? My good man, you seem to be confused—you think they actually get paid! By jove, you are an absolute riot!

Attached: AF36228A-3136-44F8-AEDF-4F1F4DD060C4.png (939x949, 668K)

GOODBYE HOORRRRSSEFAAAAACE

Attached: filter.png (914x644, 35K)

POST IN EVERY AOC THREAD
m.jpost.com/Diaspora/Ocasio-Cortez-I-come-from-Sephardic-Jews-who-fled-to-Puerto-Rico-573923/amp
It's that horse faced spic they keep shilling. Expose that nose.

based and redpilled, fuck jannies and fuck niggers

Attached: WOMPWOMP.gif (554x400, 135K)

Best thread on the board right now

fuck that dumb insane spic. Who the fuck likes her? Incels are scum

That's the thing, they keep shilling her so hard. Nobody on here likes that kike (as said )

This is a coordinated Jew shill operation to discredit Jans and mods to further divide the board. Jews have tried their hardest to shut down the chans and they have failed this is their last resort.

Attached: 7E9C840D-17D3-44C3-9E0D-CBCB582D00D6.gif (400x300, 1.5M)

Man I knew back years ago something was wrong on this website when they started banning discussion of video games scandals

FUCK JANNIES. JANNIES ARE LEFTIST SHILLS. JANNIES RUINED POL

JANNIES BUMP SLIDE THREADS AND AUTOSAGE HAPPENINGS

JANNIES RUIN ORGANIZED CAMPAIGNS AND FAVOR VANILLA ANTI-SEMITISM

JANNIES LOVE NIGGER COCK

F U C K J A N N I E S

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

>POL

based

You seem angry. You seem to need to belong to a group. You seem hateful. Perhaps a hate group is best.

Next.....question?

Thanks for the bump, I've seen you around /fg/ lately Moshe.

based

Attached: 1545509940356.png (824x800, 126K)

Imagine being this much of a TrumpTard The_Donald faggot that you have to report Ocasio-Cortez threads.

Attached: Mommy dance.gif (400x236, 3.33M)

HE IS AFRAID
WE ARE WAKING UP
THE BOARD HAS BEEN INFLTRATED BY LEFTIST JANNIES
WE WILL NEVER STOP
FUCK JANNIES

THEY WILL NEVER SHUT US DOWN.

must of been a problem in the past, especially on boards like /b/ were people pick up new Jow Forums memes like spamming “sage goes in all fields”. Went out of hand I guess but it’s not much of a huge issue now.

Same.

imagine being so desperate for snatch that you fawn over some ugly cunt politician like she was a pop star

>Brown girl bad

Attached: 9.jpg (1000x750, 687K)

Imagine being so sad that you chuck a bith fit if there aren't 20 Trump threads on the board

Attached: 34.jpg (368x323, 19K)

>the absolute state of shills
Clearly this is a high quality thread.

I've given up. There is clearly a period where no one moderates the board and the morons run riot. It's best to just avoid it during that time.

if ur going to be a pitiful beta orbiter at least do it for someone mildly attractive

Attached: yikes.png (591x490, 228K)