PLEASE just STOP THE MEMES

PLEASE just STOP THE MEMES

Attached: STOP PLEASE.jpg (486x499, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198859972/
youtube.com/watch?v=kWiHSFNrLb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198859972/

damn, that "wall" looks pretty porous.

Is this what trumptards have been so hyped about these past few years?

fucking lmao

But it's Chuck Schumer's fault that the government isn't reopening and innocent people are getting hurt.

stick your head through it, hope you get caught and cayotes eat your legs

Here's your (you)
It's great that there is a wall coming. Perhaps even residents or the army could even add the brick/concrete wall in certain parts if it's protested enough.
>our wall is being built
>It's not a wall, it's a fence
>blame the democrats
It's still going to get the job done

Eventually Sneed Schumer.

I hope Trump replies with a meme

Attached: wallswork.gif (446x250, 3.56M)

>porous
Idiot, they aren't made of jello, they can't drip past the slats like the T1000 or something. Fuck off, kike.

>It's a fucking fence
Is the left so desperate as to try to use this as an argument?

Attached: 1528395577035.png (1100x1327, 464K)

behind it is a minefield bruh

Beautiful

Attached: 2C775727-E71D-4507-8919-446271C651A9.gif (500x250, 195K)

Fence, wall, minefield, moat, flaming trench, Military occupation zone inside Mexico. Who gives a fuck what you call it or do ?

STEP ONE: PREVENT ENTRY AND SETTLEMENT IN THE UNITED STATES.

Rest is just conversation.

Attached: 1544009799608.jpg (419x368, 54K)

Promises a wall, builds a fence. Trumpets are ok with this. An angle grinder and 10 minutes to make a big enough gap to get as many people through as you have in single file. Material that trusts. Doesnt matter though he knows whatever he builds only needs to past until he's out of office or dead which ever comes first. It would be torn down within a decade either way.

the democrats are just trying to save face now

"look we got him to build a steel slated fence instead of a wall"

Attached: 1546636605907.jpg (859x621, 75K)

>STEP ONE: PREVENT ENTRY AND SETTLEMENT IN THE UNITED STATES.

except the wall will not prevent that in any way they'll only find new way to come
the wall is a propaganda tools for stupid people who doesn want to see the real issue
suck Trump zionist cuck all you want you are being deceived

They don't understand that barriers meant to keep things out are considered walls.
>Yes liberals are that fucking dumb.
A wall of steel spikes
A wall of cops
A wall of red tape
A wall of thorns
A wall of water
A wall of protesters
A wall of trash
A wall of forest
A wall of bullet fire
Honestly liberals are fucking stupid.
Anything that stops people can be considered a wall.

Attached: wall hungary.jpg (1024x350, 61K)

Honestly if he gets bars he did better than expected, and it still functions as a wall. It can be added to later with additional features.

>its a fence
No, it's a row of pikes

Attached: 1545431378714.jpg (637x1176, 290K)

Suck my dick Chuck.

Attached: enough with the memes 2.png (1000x1619, 941K)

I can see you have never used an angle grinder

Next reporter to ask Trump about it Trump should reply
>You'll get a wall of red tape next time you go to renew your press pass.

Attached: 1546625796114.jpg (1024x596, 98K)

guys Chuck Shumer said STOP. NO means NO. NO more memes allowed!

Attached: 1_GettyImages-912437308_SW_V1.jpg (1500x1000, 784K)

>yfw pic related happens in your lifetime

Attached: 25632554125.jpg (640x800, 67K)

lol you could use a single hydraulic bottle jack between two columns fuck it up enough to have a giant opening. Some "wall".

Pretty sure Schumer and the Dems have the means of ending the suffering of these innocent people. Sign a measly $5.6B for the wall. Problem solved.

Criminal aliens can't be innocent.

the drones monitoring the barrier will see you. the airforce has had PLENTY of target practice over in the sandbox.

Is that legal

You seem to forget
Mike Penance agreed to the wall of spikes
What can you do with Metal that you can't do with Concrete?
What is one of the things Mike Penance best known for?
I'm shockingly surprised I don't have a gif for it handy.
>The Penance Fenance

Attached: 1515869628717.gif (1470x1080, 710K)

Probably a benefit of not being solid, you can see through to see the goings-on the other side... plus YOU CAN SHOOT THROUGH IT!

You never used a grinder to cut plate before did you? Border patrol would be all over that quicker than it takes to change use up and change a disk (it would take a lot of them) since they can see on the other side and hear it. Thinking that way you must also think that it could be done in 10 min a sledge hammer or cutter on a concrete wall. Even if it's breached it would force the people to funnel through, limiting entry a lot more than an an protected border.

Repairing a cut slat on a metal could be done easily and quickly. Repairing a broken concrete wall not so much.

Attached: 1544045616510.jpg (600x620, 33K)

The Fence-Post-Pence-Roast

The Jew fears the meme

Attached: GetStunneredFaggot.jpg (770x559, 276K)

You mean what did Kushnerbots meme a generic Israel-first neocon to appear as?

Lol i read that in chucks nasally, whiney, defeated voice.

>"omg guise stahp with the maymays, this is srs business!!! Im super cereal u guise!!!

Attached: tubes.jpg (400x487, 51K)

Vice presidency doesn't work that way.

who's in charge here, who runs this government, schumer or geotus faggot

I love that they're referencing a show where the main plot point was that the wall was ultimately ineffective.

The right can't meme.

Yeah they could repair a cut slat. That's just going to cost Mr. Taxpayer another 100m each ;>]

i kinda wanna mail schumer a hand-written note with never gonna give you up lyrics on it.

Not an American
Not an American
Not an American

Jet fuel CAN bend steel slats.

now that would be funny for a meme

>mfw they add electricity

Attached: 7854236589.gif (392x244, 1.67M)

oh fugg, our one weakness

Attached: sburdo.jpg (550x545, 28K)

>leaf

It kept things out for hundreds of years, taco boy

Good question. I'm curious too.

Schumer the SJW

Honestly a row of pikes sound better.

youtube.com/watch?v=kWiHSFNrLb0

Berlin wall started as just a field of barb wire

poor bait lmao

Why don't republicans just pass a temporary spending plan for Food Stamps and Tax Refunds so normies don't have anything to whine about?

No safety net. No half measures.

I love seeing (((Schumer))) on his knees begging Trump. These are great times!

I love that so many are complaining about GoT memes, even while they've used every reference from 1984 to Hunger Games.
I even saw an article comparing Trump's wall to the wall in GoT

What is this from?

Based leaf. This.

A wall you can see thru is still a wall. Those steel pikes will be 30 foot tall. If someone is attempting to climb them, border guards will see. Even most of the wall prototypes included steel bars you could see thru.

We are saving the concrete wall when we build one on the north, and it will be 80 feet high.

Trump is the best.

Attached: 7c0.png (1581x1026, 1.58M)

Mexicans are the new Turks?

Attached: 837.jpg (1440x1440, 243K)

Trump is a meme.

>bawww
>we OWN popular culture!
>you can't have anythiiiiing!

disgusting

based

Attached: 1542437654807s.jpg (219x220, 8K)

Steel is much harder to get thru than concrete. They typically reinforce concrete with steel, but even steel bars can be reinforced to make them harder to get thru. A hollow shaft inside with some loose cable would make them a bitch to cut with a grinder. Maybe if you had a torch, but how would someone get that out into the desert without then knowing?

Most likely the metal slats will be set up so they set off an alarm immediately when someone starts to tamper. And they would be fools not to put cameras every 100 feet or so.

The Colony, its fairly decent but there are (((leftist influences))) but its not over blown

>except the wall will not prevent that in any way they'll only find new way to come
Then how come a wall worked for Israel and Hungary? Can you answer that? We have current examples of walls working.

No a majority of them are still muslims.

20 ton jack isn't going to bend thick steel. What do you think a press is made out of?

To all the faggots complaining its steel slats, how else are we gonna shoot through it?

Attached: mexican-word-of-the-day-nacho-still-nacho-president-20466827.png (500x544, 153K)

From an elevated position on top of the wall. It would also give greater viability if patrols were walking along a pathway on the top of the wall itself.

As long as it's none of that chink low resistance steel.