Loser ?

Does it make me a loser to have never had a relationship at 20 yrs old ?

Attached: 6680.jpg (720x701, 40K)

depends on why

What if no one has ever show interest in you

In fact, what are some good reasons?

Idk I workout 5x week and I'm in shape and have a decent face. I have a job and go to school. The only downsides is my lack experience shows when girls try and talk to me. So I think that might be the turn off.

sounds that its probally it, social skills is obivious the dealbreaker in getting girls

Not as much of a loser but more like being defective.

>Does it make me a loser to have never had a relationship at 20 yrs old ?
No, it doesn't.

Misread your post as feel.
Because it made me feel defective.

Uh well how can I better at this without making a fool of myself.

And this results in you not being confident and not talking to girls. It's a cycle, and the only way to break it is to start building some experience right now. Don't care about rejection or failure, learn from it and try again. You'll get better eventually, I promise.

Start RIGHT NOW before you're 25 and in the same situation: it really is easier to learn when you're young.

I'm 30, have never had a girlfriend, and have been on one date. You have plenty of time. Me, though, I'm fucked (not literally of course). I struggle every day to finding a point to live :)

I'm 27 and I've been dating a girl for a month and it's literally the longest relationship I've had in my life. She's beautiful and seems to be into me for whatever reason, and I've got about 4 other girls who have expressed interest in me.

You can make it. I turned things around in about a year and a half period, you've got time

Attached: 1525337059812.gif (600x338, 1.26M)

No. If youre content with youre life RIGHT NOW, you're winning. If not....uh...figure out what you want and work at it.

it means you're unattractive. There's nothing wrong with that.

I’m a loser too.. Never been in a relationship. Gonna be 21 next month. Nothing seems to be going right

Attached: A76DC4B3-BC6B-4D5F-B1AA-AC586D403A91.jpg (700x580, 75K)

Thanks for making me feel better about my situation, lads.

Just don't be ugly and fat like me and you'll have no problems. I'm glad I could improve your day even just a little.

I’m an attorney. I have loads of friends and am about as non-loser as you can get. People depend on me for real shit that affects their lives.

I was a kissless virgin until 32, and only had my first gf at that age. It’s never too late.

You're only a loser if you let it rule your life

you still have your entire life ahead of you

>Does it make me a loser to have never had a relationship at 20 yrs old ?

No it doesn't make you a loser.

Have you experienced female action though? Like kissing and/or dating? Being a kissless, handholdless, hugless, dateless virgin can be a bit weird if you are 20 y/o.

Still not too big of a deal though. If you are 20 years old you still have more than enough potential.