Is it possible to find a woman in former Rhodesia or SA to marry?

I would like to find a redpilled woman to marry and bring her family over so they won't be killed because of their race.

Attached: zimbabwe-white-farmers.jpg (676x380, 103K)

We're already here user.
try looking in Florida. My parents and I moved to central florida when I was little from zimbabwe(2002, after land reform was implemented and my dad finally got a job/visa here) and I've lived here ever since.
There's a South African guy in my neighborhood that pays $800 in (((HOA))) fines every month to fly the OBB in his front yard. The only other girl I know from zimbabwe goes to my uni and she's a total thot, albeit pretty hot(that's her on the left).

But my point is we are out there mate. There are also still 30,000 whites in zimbabwe and 70,000 in zambia that you can go visit.

Attached: 524.jpg (1080x1349, 214K)

at least as easy as it'll be to find a qt single pied-noir

Not even close, there are still 5-6 million whites across africa, most of which in SA of course

i was referring more towards the chances of finding a rhodesian in 2019

well I'm right here, granted I'm on Jow Forums 24/7 and am nowhere near old enough to have been born in rhodesia, rather its shitty successor state

Emailed you

Why the fuck would want to move to a place where whites are killed because of their skin color?

Why the fuck would you move to Florida? That place is ground zero for white genocide. Miami is even less white than Detroit. The Midwest or Northwest is a more viable option.

Attached: 255E2E4E-18BE-4184-AA22-BFD2A8F0E99B.png (431x518, 60K)

White women from SA are mostly leftist thots just like everywhere else.

Only the British ones, Afrikaner chicks are pretty based.

>Why the fuck would you move to Florida? That place is ground zero for white genocide.
user, Zimbabwe is 0.05% white right now. 30-35,000 MAX out of 16 million. Compared to Harare, Tampa is an ethnostate. Also we're wealthy enough to live in a nicer part of town and my subdivision is 93% white.

And on top of that, my parents got jobs here. Florida is my adopted home and I will die defending it like my uncle did in the bush war

Attached: florida-state-flag-P.jpg (1038x539, 404K)

>Only the British ones
Can confirm, most anglo south africans aren't conservative. That's not the same for anglo namibians, anglo kenyans, zambians, etc. Basically everywhere in africa that isn't south africa

The only girl I know from zimbabwe literally shares pro-refugee and sad african children “let them in!” propaganda on social media. You might think this is a larp but I swear it’s the truth and it’s blackpilled me just a bit.

How old is she?

It won’t be for long, Florida’s demographics are ultra fucked since they are the third largest state that receives immigrants. Once Cuban shitskins and other mongrels find out about your town. They’ll start flooding it like no tomorrow. Miami was once 70% European at one time. Then Cubans who pretend to be white started flooding in and fucked the demographics in that city forever.

Attached: CAACEF97-6157-4F27-8D6F-32E099B37731.jpg (793x594, 34K)

24. She moved with her family after mugabe started going after whites in the mid-2000’s.

They will still probably reject you. Take the comatose gf pill.

Attached: A38D1914-C172-404D-81F4-759692361C08.jpg (272x185, 7K)

>She moved with her family after mugabe started going after whites in the mid-2000’s.
Sounds like my family.

>Once Cuban shitskins and other mongrels find out about your town.
Mate they've been here almost longer than my family has been in Africa. Cubans are great, I'm dating one now. A lot of them are whiter/paler than me, and I'm anglo-dutch.

Picrelated is a cubana. Her last name is literally fernandez

Attached: vscodl_5c23ed6230ecb53a203602d6.jpg (1152x2048, 564K)

Oh and florida, if I remember correctly, also has the largest south african population in the US, the vast majority of which are white

Daily reminder that all "white" saffers were blacked, and your children will be part African

Well then explain why she can’t stop virtue signaling about niggers despite everything? Is it because she’s just a roastie, anglo dna?

>Is it because she’s just a roastie, anglo dna?
Likely. Also rebellion. My sister is the opposite though.

It only took
>21
replies for this nigger to show up

Attached: pepe eyeroll.jpg (228x221, 8K)

you know how long us Floridians have been hearing this? I find the New Yorkers that migrate down here to be far worst than the Cubans.

Not a nigger. Just stating facts which might be inconvenient for you.

Have you done a DNA test? How much % African are you?

Attached: pol family tree.png (1600x1000, 454K)

Without a test that's moot. Maybe someone can post that vid of saffers getting surprised by the results.

I don't think anyone gives enough of a shit

This. Fuck jew yawkers.

start a redpilled dating website

At the time I didn't realize he was from there but back when I was in elementary school there was a white south african kid that got his eye poked out. I think he had a sister.

That's a good point.
I shouldlook into this.

> pays the jew to harvest his dna info

exactly. and he shows up in EVERY thread