NEET appreciation thread

Nothing sucks more than being a wagecuck!

It is comfy to be a NEET.

Think about all the free time you have to: learning new languages, learn to draw, learn to play a instrument, learn to program, fishing, hiking, cooking, working out, travelling, watching animu, playing video games, reading books or manga and generally doing things you enjoy!

Attached: 1433609538577.png (800x1200, 415K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198859972/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198859972/

What does that have to do with being a NEET?

I'm a wagecuck factory worker and I hate it. I breathe in endocrine disrupting plastic fumes every day for 8 hours. Ironically it's the only tolerable job I've ever had.

I'm considering putting a mattress in the back of my car and taking the hobopill.

Better choose a warm state without cold winters then.

I've been a wagecuck for a year (I was a NEET before) damn it really sucks, how do normies do it? I stopped reading, working out, learning languages because of muh work; when I get home I'm too tired to do anything.

Attached: Wageslave.jpg (386x661, 89K)

Man that sucks! Considered autismbux, if it is a thing in your country? trying with any self- employment job? Such as frying and selling burgers to tourists?

Freedom > being a slave for society

Attached: 1471665217919.png (1437x908, 103K)

It's pretty neat to be a neet.

Attached: comfypepe.png (275x297, 130K)

>It's pretty neat to be a neet.

I wouldn't know.

I earned everything I have washing dishes in exchange for money.

It’s a bot poster

>washing dishes
Oof, been there done that no thanks.

I literally get depressed if i'm not doing anything productive. How the fuck do neets even live with themselves being a burden on society/their parents? Why are you posting here if you cant even take care of yourself?

Imagine being this useless.

>Working for a jew boss
>Literally ever
Thank god I'm at the top. Everyone on Jow Forums should at least strive to own their own business

Attached: 1538629289200.png (600x1078, 485K)

Posting here is a good for society. We are trying to unfuck society before it genocides us.

Guilty Neet here. I've been a Neet since May, and I have to say, it's been the most depressing time of my life

Well fuck me im just a wage slave that owns a house, 100k+ worth of cars, does IT for cutting edge robotics research, and only gets to go on vacations many times a year. Did I mention I’ll be retired in my 50’s? But I’m not a NEET, guess i’ll Just anhero myself

Self Employment is the most worst thing.
You get all the bad sides of a chef without even the good sides of a worker.

No holidays
no payed sick days
no employment benefits.

being a NEET does suck. eventually, it blackpills you.

An employer can't force you to do OT if you can't/don't want to.

I wouldn't expect a NEET to know that though.

thats not the fault of neet life thats the flaws of people who are just shit tier.

I used to be self employed. Unless you make it to the point that you have a staff of people working for you, you find yourself working for free a lot. You have to do your own taxes, keep your own books, usually there’s a lot of unbillable time spent trying to get new work or customers.

i would love to be neet but i also dont want to be homeless or starve and im not disabled or retarded so i cant get bux

wat do

Attached: 1461594141258.jpg (403x360, 12K)

Also there is a difference between running your own business and being freelance like in OP

Owning a business is pretty stressful, you have no time for anything else. Yes you are your own boss, but you're also your own employee as well, and if you choose to day off or whatever that just translates to money lost, thus you can't take any time off, or do anything else.

How to make money as a NEET? Am getting desperate.

Attached: youloseswitzer325.png (722x639, 412K)

sell images of ur bbd to pussy ass white bois

Why contribute to a society that hates you?

>tfw still wage cucking to save up to buy a house so I can be a neet in peace

Im loving this current economy
>trump cracking down on H1b visas
>jewish companies cant just easily import poo in loos anymore
>educated labor in relatively high demand where I am
>employers trying to poach me from other jobs
>just ghosted a job a few months back after getting done with 2 week of paid training because I got a better offer

Attached: hernan-cortes-9258320-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 378K)

Society hates you and don't care about you. If you were to die tomorrow no one would care. The only people you should work for are your family and friends.

Take care of yourself? Sure have been eating healthy and doing exercise. Studying computer science so i can sell apps on google play store.

I'm at work right now, at home in front of my PC. Work means my phone is on and I can't drink until 6pm. I actually attend work around 10 days a month, have another 8 like today and the rest is time off that I can't be contacted. For that I'm on $95k. Fuck the dole.