I just learned, over half a year after i rejected someone online and they took it horribly...

i just learned, over half a year after i rejected someone online and they took it horribly, they locked themselves in their rooms for a month, got a clot, got hospitalized over it and died sometime in early 2018.

i knew she was hospitalized but i never knew she died. she tried to reach out to me to tell me something, which i was uncomfortable with at first, but i let her talk. after that she flat-out stalked me. one of my friends told her off since i apparently wasn't enough, and i never saw her or her cousin (in whom i was friends with) again.

was this my fault, Jow Forums? as stupid as it sounds and as shitty as a person she was to me i can't help but feel i was the reason she died, and massive guilt comes with that

Attached: wow.jpg (710x473, 69K)

how fat were they?

>this

it wasn't your fault but it's normal to feel this way. You're just being your own person, you shouldn't be forced to be with someone that you didn't want to be with, and no one should expect you to do otherwise.

dunno what that has to do with it

i understand. it's less about being with her and more about that i was a factor in someone's death, like. someone's actual death. i need to live with that fact for the rest of my life now, and i'm only a teen. i can see how this feeling is normal though.

Not your fault at all , it's possible you avoided a murder suicide

you can not be responsible for bearing the burden of someone else's existential crisis that everyone must eventually face.

You did the right thing. Nobody is entitled to you. She was upset which is probably a normal human response to rejection. That's not your fault.

murder suicide? i don't see how that can fit in here...

thanks, that makes me feel better looking at it that way. you're right, she wasn't entitled to me, and i didn't make her give herself a clot at the end of the day.

god bless, Jow Forums.

Absolutely not your fault. You aren't responsible for someone else's happiness or mental/physical health. (expect in those circumstances where you legally are)

>gets a clot after a month

What the?

I was a hikki for years and I'm still okay physically

i say that as a theory. i have no idea how she would have got a clot other than that. she was really weak, too...

DVT is very common in people who are bedridden.
It is usually something they look for in patients who just had an operation and can't move out of the bed, but still..

Shit... I am currently going through rejection.. stalked him and everything. I developed an eating disorder and cant gain weight. Its absolutely not your fault. If anything, this is proof, to me too, that me and the girl in your OP are insane as fuck. Its NOT your fault, you protected yourself from an emotionally burdensome person and I dont blame you or the man for wanting nothing to do with sick people like us. Abandon, ignore and feel no guilt when a self destructive person destroys theselves. Its our fault we cant seem to move on, not yours. I cant stress that enough. If i die from this, i wouldnt want my lover to feel any guilt because im an insane stupid girl, i dont think that girl would either. But that depends on her breed of insanity.

sorry you're dealing with that.
at least you realize you're insane and there's something up with yourself. she never realized that and she probably died that way. good on you.

Its not good. Its like my body is trying to kill itself. I cant even eat most days. And i STILL stalk him dude. I am fucked up. I deserve NO pity, just contempt, utter disgust and resent fueled hatred

alright
first of all stop stalking him
you have no idea what type of hell someone being stalked goes through.
it's confusing how you realize the error of your ways but you dont seem to bother to stop...

That is the deffinition of an insane person though LOL sorry dude, i know im fucked up, but im also TOO fucked up to change. Thats what insanity is. I dont talk to him or use social media in any form except Jow Forums, i just order food from his work and sit down, admiring him. Its still stalking, but i guess i could be way way worse

Thats why they are considered insane dumbfuck. Normal people can not comprehend why insane people do what they do. There is no coming back, even with medications. They are only sane on pills, and the pills tend to work less as time goes on and being off of them will make them worse than before. Its a vicious cycle, and they will never actually be normal.

no need to call me a dumbfuck dude. i had no idea, but now i know.

You don't owe anyone attention. Especially not fat bitches with rampant mental illness.

Is there any proof that this actually happened? It sounds exactly like the kind of shit a crazy bitch would make up for attention.

Its just strange because she is so self aware. I wouldnt rank her as a completely lost soul, but she is pretty fucked up to still do wrong and know it. Hopefully she will not develope her obsession beyond eating at a resturant her crush works at.

well, proof of the whole thing happening, or proof of her death?

i have a few screenshots, one of them is of the email she sent to me.

if it's proof of death, i tried looking up death records, birth records under her name, couldn't find jack shit, all her instagram accounts seem to be deleted, along with her cousin's, her discord accounts are still out there but well- it won't be useful trying to contact them that way- if they're not dead, they've just abandoned their accounts.

have i wondered if this had all been faked? sure. tons of times. i could go on for hours. but i think that just sprouted from denial. this is all based off of memory at this point- my discord account with the messages i would have cited is now deleted. if anyone wants me to go more in-depth about why i think this could be faked, then just tell me.

other than that... i've gotten confirmation from one of her cousins close internet friends that she is dead. but you do have a point. until i hear it out of the horse's mouth- which is going to be very hard at this point since he left the internet too- i shouldn't be so sure.

maybe you were just the straw that broke the camel's back

probably, i mean she was pretty troubled to be honest

It's convenient that her cousin and his friends disappeared as soon as she was supposedly dead, do you have any proof that those people were actually who they said they were?

Why would she delete all her accounts if her death was unintentional? If she had a fatal blood clot she would be too far gone to use a computer by the time it was obvious that she was going to die.

The only evidence you have is emails and discord messages, no death records or obituaries, that's telling.

1. i should have mentioned that her cousin stayed on the internet up until april. i have proof he left for good then. it wasn't just because of death, but for another reason i don't think i'm in any place to mention.

2. you make a good point, but to be fair, she was using a phone and i know that for sure since when my friend confronted her, it was over instagram.

3. all in all, you do make a good point. all i have is emails and discord messages, there is nothing online about obituaries, death records (she lived in california- not all death records from there are publically accessible i don't think- but i could be wrong).

im gonna go into detail in a little bit as to why i can see it's fake. i just need to eat first. i want people to tell me if it makes sense. if the consensus is it's fake, we can only assume she's still kicking around online under a different name, and she faked all of it to try and get me back.

Sounds fake af desu.

A lot of stalker can become so possessive of their victim, that they eventually decide that no one else can ever have them in any sense of the word, so they'll kill their victim and then themselves

What kind of end game is she going for anyways if shes faking? She is supposed to be DEAD. are you supposed to date a dead person? Batty cunts i swaer

Trying to make OP feel bad for breaking up with her, which is obviously working

i wouldn't say feel bad- probably just an excuse for me to talk to her again. it didn't work on me in the heat of the moment, and i only felt bad when i learned she was dead, if she really is.

if she succeeded and if she was faking, i think she would have just pretended to get better health-wise. i dunno.

good job. unstable shits should die.