What Generation Z learned from Millennials: skip college

>For years, Millennials have scoffed at the notion of fixing someone else’s toilet, installing elevators, or cleaning a patient’s teeth. Instead, they wanted to get educated in lesbian dance theory, gender studies, and how white people and western civilization destroyed the world. As a result, student loan debt has surpassed the $1 trillion mark, the youth unemployment rate hovers around 9%, and the most tech-savvy and educated generation is delaying adulthood.

>But their generational successors are not making the same mistakes, choosing to put in a good day’s work rather than whining on Twitter about how “problematic” the TV series Seinfeld was.

>A new report from VICE Magazine suggests that Generation Z – those born around the late-1990s and early-2000s – are turning to trade schools, not university and college, for careers. Ostensibly, a growing number of younger students are seeing stable paychecks in in-demand fields without having to collapse under the weight of crushing debt.

libertynation.com/what-generation-z-learned-from-millennials-skip-college/

Attached: Millennials.jpg (621x960, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198859972/
www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/january/is-generation-z-saying-goodbye-to-leftist-universities-in-favor-of-trade-schools-nbsp
vice.com/en_us/article/pa9myg/the-hot-new-gen-z-trend-is-skipping-college-v25n3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/198859972/

>educated
good thing they didnt skip Tinder, fresh young cunt for bbc seems to still be the craze for young women

Feels good to be a millennial tradesman.

>libertynation.com
lol

Gen Z and Millennials are the same age group/generation ffs

lmao

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/us/2019/january/is-generation-z-saying-goodbye-to-leftist-universities-in-favor-of-trade-schools-nbsp
vice.com/en_us/article/pa9myg/the-hot-new-gen-z-trend-is-skipping-college-v25n3

The difference being millennial girls pretend to be liberal but date exclusively within their race while gen z girls pretend to be conservative while fucking based Tyrone and Juan.

>The psychology of women in a nutshell.

good for them.

early 30s millenial here, college was forced down our fucking throats.

at least people are waking up to what a scam it is.

ty
am gen z, getting a humanities degree. will most likely go to trade school afterwards. oversaturation of white collar work is a very real problem, although i feel that the debt that i'm taking on is worth the education that i'm receiving.

Millennials are Gen y you cretin

I'm learning how to be a record company jew
>at community

good, millennials can be the educated elites while gen fortnite zombies can be the uneducated masses

Are community colleges alright?

I transferred from CC to university, saved quite a bit of dough and skipped most of the pozzed bs they make you do at a regular university. Would recommend if that's your avenue of getting through school.

College fucking sucks my parents are basically forcing me and I hate it. Gonna join the army after this semester, I honestly hope I get shipped out to war and die. Life SUCKS right now

Attached: image.gif (276x232, 1.38M)

It gets better user. Life is hills and valleys, mountains and gorges.

>millennials can be the educated elites

Nobody's taking your gender studies degree seriously.

Bullshit.

>memeflag

Remind them that they're Boomers which need to shut the fuck up & die, then do what you want.
-Generation Z

Trades are good, but we need right wingers to climb to high positions in society. Mostly that means college. So you younsters who can stomach it, please become professors, teachers, etc.

Yes. Especially if you're in a major that won't revolve around too much politics. You generally skip a lot of the jewry at CC since everyone is typically a retard. Saves a lot of money, then you hop over to a state school.
I know a lot of people that went into trades too and they're already owning homes and starting families at ~24.

Transfer to a better college, or change your degree (to something more lucrative that you care about). If they're paying for it, just ride it to the end. It's only 4 years, just a blip. College is ez mode for getting laid, also.

Best idea I've done. did CC, got an associates in science, and when I got to uni, all I had to do were engineering classes.

>turning to trade schools
eh...paco is cheaper

Indeed.

Cheers brother.

>my life sucks!! :(
>Joining the Army will make it better! :D
BWAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1441769397403.jpg (431x450, 68K)

>It gets better user. Life is hills and valleys, mountains and gorges.

I needed to hear that today. Thanks.

It's alright user. Go out and relax with some folks in your dorm.

Wait until they get laid off and find out all the laws that were passed choosing women and minorities over skills and certifications.

>be me
>get full tuition scholarship to college, graduate 2011
>be me from 2011-now
>no jobs in my area that give a shit
>all blue collar stuff
>start work as locksmith, eventually start own company
>make 6 figures now

I wouldn't say it was a bad experience, but if I had to pay for it? Nope. My degree was not worth the piece of paper it was printed on.

Gen y and millennial are interchangeable
One was named by a Harvard study(gen y), the other by two dudes I can’t remmeber their names but both fall around the same years

God you're a fucking faggot

bait

wow, thank you for your service, sir!

It's true. Millennial is just a derogatory slur for Gen Y.

Attached: helper-if-only-you-knew.jpg (499x478, 55K)

Hey, youre disrespecting a future US army soldier!

I'm a millennial that skipped college. Glad I did! I'm much richer than my friends.

Aren't millennial and gen z the same thing? or are millennial 1980-2000 and gen z 1990-2000? I don't get it at all, there's so much overlap.

Anyway, I'm almost 20 and doing a law degree, I will probably be destroyed by debt for a few years, but I can easily get out of that by joining the army, who are willing to sponsor your degree. I can probably make it back in a few years if i spend responsibly.

OP, it's fine to take whatever career path you choose, and in a perfectly free society, in absence of migration and subversion, there should be plenty of room to do whatever worthwhile profession you choose. The problem is not the university market, the problem is globalization and migrant saturation. As it stands though, millennial and boomer and zoomer and whatever still have enough of a chance to make it in the education industry. I would start worrying about the upcoming 3 generations. Always think of the future, not just of the present.

Talking people out of getting degrees in favor of trade school when they'd be better at doing a degree is subversion. Listen to your family, not twitter, not Jow Forums

And remember, "Aut inveniam viam aut faciam"

How did you do it? I know someone that skipped college, worked at cable company, worked his way up to network engineer, rich now. He had serious aptitude for networking though as a kid.

>get to be a generation that watched what kikesque parenting and societal conditioning does to the previous generation
lucky faggots

Honestly leaf, it's the truth. The vast majority of the wannabe workforce seems is the kid who grew up thinking he was smart because he was into coding and anime in elementary school and had dreams of making his own video game some day, but couldn't change a lightbulb or do his own laundry.

Fast forward to now and that special smart kid realizes that he's just one of millions just like him, where his seemingly-sophisticated skillset - making him a shoe-in for any tech job, surely, because Grandma said he'd be the next Bill Gates - is oversaturated and easily outsourced.

He's mad and confused at where his life should go, because all the things they said he was special for can now be outsourced to middle school kids in India for $4.

And when you have an entire workforce of that, the lightbulb-changers become the new desirables due to a skilled labor shortage.

I work as a locksmith (a white-collar IT refugee myself) and I get maybe ten people in my shop every day who want a battery change on their car proximity key / remote. They pay $5 to pop off a plastic cover and have a new CR2032 put in because they "just aren't mechanical," and it's all my same generation (late 20s).