Did the average Roman have an IQ of 120?

I wonder what would happen if Kikes tried to subvert a race that intelligent. Would they get exterminated, especially with what they're doing now?

Source: I heard from anons that the average Greek or Roman had an IQ of 120. Ancient, prehistoric Whites were even more intelligent. Would Jews be sub 80-IQ savages if they didn't mix with us? Most likely.

Attached: Romand Soldier.jpg (3000x1688, 2.5M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinous
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

It would be higher than today's people, thats for sure

Heard from some anons.... retarded

There is no way to test the IQ of dead people so whoever told you that just made it up

Abrahamic religion and its promotion of internationalism and hatred of rising man to the levels of god and gaining knowledge has handicapped humans.

Abrahamic filth teaches knowledge is a detriment, it teaches that to gain knowledge or to rise above the levels of a servile animal is opposed to the will of "god". The only way that a trash garbage subrace like the jew has subverted the world is through abrahamic religion. Pushing it into every crack and crevice.

It is designed to subvert, to weaken the opposition of the jew with flighty vague words of nothing and to push ideas of intellect and strength. It has succeeded in its task and now the world is run by low IQ filthy jews.

Everything natural and beautiful has been subverted. Their religion has transfered unto culture and " morality " everywhere. The vilification of natural joys, the vilification of natural love and relations. All to put the abrahamic jew god above all else.

Attached: ff.jpg (1024x768, 71K)

Attached: Daily_reminder_the_bible_is_100_true.png (1198x820, 230K)

Take your sandnigger abrahamic filth and shove it slave.

Attached: ff.jpg (850x400, 53K)

If you actually read what I had posted, you'd think otherwise. Blind fool.

You people constantly ignore all of christian history and the words and actions in favor of your baseless larping infographs that only a handful of people on this site even believe. You are so deluded you will twist a religion that is objectively based on semitic shit into somehow being anti semitic. Peak delusion.

Attached: ff.jpg (800x800, 165K)

Smartest man in the history of the world was Aristotle. He comes from the bosom of Greece, I wouldn't doubt they were a few ticks more intelligent than us.

There are some incredible parallels between the US and Rome and their relationship with Jews, but unlike the US, Rome fucked their shit up bigly. Someone more articulate than me could explain it better though so have a bump.

>I heard from anons

Attached: giphy.gif (245x180, 710K)

>being this kiked

>christfag argumentation

Yes you're kiked if you dont believe in based Yahweh based abrahamic jew god.

You didn't make an argument. You made a list of seething assertions. Like a jew.

That's not how quotients work.

>Christianity was established before Judaism
This is your brain on drugs

The entire origin story for your filthy religion is about acceptance of blind faith and rejection of knowledge. Try actually reading your sandnigger fairytales before larping next time

>I heard from anons

Attached: 1544170732409.jpg (396x385, 67K)

>sub 80-IQ
I highly doubt it. They're from around the Mediterranean, so they'd likely be quite close to Europeans in IQ.

it's true, the romans were big on iq tests

does the average gypsie have an IQ of 120 today? then no.

Attached: 1543100093318.png (475x433, 40K)

Probably not user.

I think his point is fairly clear, and if you believe what you asserted at first, you should see that. Maybe you're right, and it wasn't semitic at first. But through the years, they subverted it as evidenced by their actions which the other user is calling out. So you can cling to it, and maybe it's the purer form, but you need to acknowledge that literally everyone else in your belief system is utterly subverted by (((them))). And you'll never be able to recover what was lost. So what you believe is almost as different from mainline theology as paganism is from Christianity.

What do you think the religion of the Old Testament Israelites is? Judaism? lmao

Attached: 1512688358411.jpg (984x728, 233K)

This is what they took away from you

Attached: main-qimg-85614c307f3f29e41bf046b936d8ba09.png (350x596, 16K)

Well the Jews tried to subvert Rome, converting the locals to Judaism.
The shot came back as they would be expelled under the charge of cult formation

Rome was about 2-3 times size the USA, in terms of power housing. USA isn't even at the same size the British were at their largest, we are still growing bigger, we are in the incline.

Lol no. Have you even met an Italian? They’re the niggers of Europe.

>be me
>havnt been on Jow Forums in weeks
>this is the first thread I see

now I remember why I stopped coming here

We're not. We'll see if we make it through the Social Wars and if we get our Marian Reformation. Then maybe we'll be on the incline.

You gotta look at the bigger picture, take it one day at a time.

Ask yourself if what you're saying is what you're thinking, or what you're repeating from some gay vlogger. "Your" interpretation of scripture is beneath consideration.
When you say mainline theology, I assume you're talking about the brochrist hippie nonsense. What you need to understand is that isn't Christianity, that's what modern people want it to be, and what Jews sell them. I acknowledge they exist, but I don't identify them as any more Christian than Jews.

I dont watch any "vloggers". Nice projection.

Do you or do you not accept the story of adam and eve?

>"vloggers"
>projection
>unrelated "DO U OR NOT?!"
lol, you fags are so obvious

Do you or do you not faggot? Answer the question you fucking weasel.

I dunno, Basedgon, sure. What's your point?

Because adam and eve vilifies the pursuit of knowledge and promotes servility to blind faith. That was my point.

Do you believe the story or not? Further what about virgin births, resurrection and Noah's ark? Just some of the ridiculous tales.

>The tree of knowledge of good and evil is the tree of knowledge
This is why your interpretation is beneath consideration.

>tree of knowledge isnt about knowledge

The purest of whites have an IQ of 99, so I doubt it. Besides the Jews have already proven how they're superior to the Romans. By successfully establishing a pro Jew oriented religion within their former lands, through manipulation and mind mutilation. Resulting in them having complete dominion over said peoples still to this day. Lmao.

Attached: 911.jpg (501x414, 42K)

It isn't the tree of knowledge period, you pathetic brainlet. It's specifically the tree of knowledge of good and evil. It's like saying not to eat poison is the same as saying not to eat at all.

>italians
>smart
doubt.jpeg

That were a good show. GoT sucks Saturn’s cock.

>tree I'd knowledge isnt knowledge
>knowledge of good and evil isnt knowledge

wat

I can't tell if you're trolling, or underage.

Dude im a fuckin german irish mut and i have an IQ of 111
not to mention that whites still exist and could easily prove their superiority by killing off the kikes which they could easily do with the military tech they already have
just sayin

it is the tree of knowledge though.

They gained knowledge and become self aware. That's why they covered themselves when god came to see them.

wtf makes you think he was that fuckin smart

No, it isn't, read the fucking book. They gained knowledge of good and evil, and were aware that their nakedness was shameful/wrong/evil.

Youre illiterate then. Gotcha.

This level of mental gymnastics is astonishing.

>111 IQ

Tested by a clinic, or did you get that figure from a bullshit online test?

>could Easily prove their superiority

If that was the case, then the Jews wouldn't have even controlled the white nations they enforce their will in now, in the first place. Just face it famalam, against all odds. The jews managed to create a successful counter strike against their now dead European masters, through the use of their superior hereditary characteristics. Superior in the context of survival and the exertion of dominance btw.

Attached: anal enthusiast.jpg (258x245, 12K)

Cool slogans. Try to say something interesting, or at least entertaining.

It wouldn't be evil if they didn't know it. Are wolves evil for not wearing cloths? No, that is just their nature.
Eating from the tree of knowledge set humans apart from animals giving them self awareness and free will. It is thousands of years old philosophy. Very deep esoteric stuff my dude don't take the story literally.

The kikes did subvert them though with christcuckery

You admit your source is Jow Forums. Wat.

Imagine if Aristotle was born in a time that wasn’t super primitive technology wise

That's the point, wolves don't know the difference, and neither did Adam until he ate the fruit. You aren't grasping this conceptually, spiritually, or symbolically, and I suspect you haven't read it, because you're literally pulling this out of your ass.

Tested when i was young by some doc my parents took me to, not that it matters other then to deomstrate that whites have higher IQs then fucking 99 in their purest form being as im half potato nigger and half kraut
as for the kikes they're numbers are decreasing
at a faster rate then whites i might add
pluss whites across the world with the aid of the internet are now once again rebelling against the current jew world order and taking nationalist positions
i suspect in 200 years the second world war will be seen more or less as the begining of a series of nationalist revolutions by europeans against the current societal structure similar to how the english civil war was a big sign of things to cum although it ultimately accomplished little

>an IQ of 120
When they sat down at their computer terminals to take the test after driving to class, where did they keep the server with the data...

Judaism as its know today was absolutely post-Christ do some digging you monkey

>>knowledge of good and evil isnt knowledge
All right that is just semantics, that is no way to debate someone have you read the sticky?

'Intelligent' or 'educated' people can be misled and manipulated just like anyone else.

That isnt semantics. Adam and eve were portrayed as doing an awful thing for gaining knowledge. Thats clear as day.

there was no intelligence quotient tests in ancient Rome or Greece, Herodotus.

You are projecting really hard.

Unless you gnostic, which in that case what they did was a positive action for humanity.

Reading the Decline and Fall right now, Gibbons makes a point early on about how the Imperial Romans slowly degenerated from their illustrious Republican forbears as the meek servility of imperial subjugation eroded the virtues developed while they were free and proud

>no u
Many times it defines the fruit as being of the knowledge of good and evil, not the knowledge of free will. Adam had free will before he ate the fruit, how could he name the animals otherwise? You didn't read it, and it's obvious to anyone who did.

Rome started as a small agrarian society and the form of government was never meant to rule an empire that big. They held it together better than most in that time.

Attached: IdesofMarch.jpg (424x240, 19K)

>the knowledge of good and evil
The first thing they noticed was their nakedness...

Question to "redpilled" autists: how were Romans so degenerate even though they actively suppressed the Jews? For instance, one of the guys who did it, Hadrian, had a teenage boy slut he dragged with him everywhere to fuck.

I've seen research before suggesting that our IQs have been dropping over the long view since agriculture came to be.

And out of the ground made the LORD God to grow every tree that is pleasant to the sight, and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of knowledge of good and evil.
Genesis 2:9
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Genesis 2:17

Google genesis and ctrl f 'good and evil', get fucked you literal retard.

the average person during that time knew alot more shit than the average person does now in the sense of pottery, cooking, forging, craftsmanship, tool making, farming etc as you had to have these skills to make everything from scratch or you would die as the vast majority of the population couldnt afford to buy anything.

the private life of the richest most powerful man in charge of one of the worlds largest empires=/= of a common pleb

And the stupid larping pagancuck fedora tippers have to come with their bullshit and ruin the mana bread

Attached: gasheathenscum.jpg (565x641, 256K)

christianity really did a number on our genetics. "everyone equal in the eyes of god"

charity is dysgenic

> for 2,000 years Christianity has allowed millions of nonwhites to flood white lands
This is what pagancuck larpers actually believe lads kek

The common plebs worshiped his lover as a demigod. Not a good argument. Even it were true that the plebs didn't accept it, it would not be a good argument, since nearly all of Roman culture, invention, etc, was done by patricians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antinous

compare it to pagan religions where the line between men and gods is blurred. men act like gods and gods act like men. much more productive for the human mindset.

imagine believing that you are weak and need to serve. christianity is for actual cucks.

> I heard from anons that

Then it must be true! How freaking gullible can you be? IQ tests didn’t exist back then, so obviously there’s no way anyone could say what someone’s IQ would have been.

Attached: 1D8FD684-BDD2-4CFC-A3D8-43CEC29959A7.jpg (475x356, 62K)

Do you also think god punished adam and eve for eating the fruit?

Again you are taking the story too literally.

> Christianity is for cucks
> Christians btfo pagancucks
pick one floki

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.
Genesis 2:17

Attached: 1480568199540.jpg (431x450, 68K)

t anglo nigger

you are taking the story way too literally and turning it into an argument of semantics.

again:
>its not evil to be naked if you dont know its evil
>but if you know its evil then its evil
nice circular logic friendo.
>"do not throw your pearls before swine"
later.

How is that semantics? That's what it says. Of course, you wouldn't know that. Stay mad, stay bad.

That's an anti-semitic meme alright
saved

Attached: 53Tp3eGybkEBeqwB.jpg (755x794, 147K)

its semantics because you are pointing out what it says and ignoring what it means.

typical kike shit. burn in hell.

Yup as someone who never read the bible I picked it up and the whole thing screamed no-borders-liberal

>catholics are actually pagans in behavior.
That was weak, yovel.

What it means according to you, and what you conjured up in your head? Well far be it from the text to get in the way of your bullshit. I'm sure that's the superior source right there, but I thought you were leaving.

That's not the culture of your ancestors, they spit on you.

95% of christian say you aren't christians and your version of god doesn't exist.

Jesus would welcome migrants and the extermination of white chritians afterall.

The world is giving you a choice, your lineage's survival or your beliefs.

>Jesus would welcome migrants and the extermination of white chritians afterall.
Bullshit.

Don't bother trying to have an actual discussion with the shills, they aren't interested. Just call out their bs.