Was it really a failed drug deal?

We already know she lied, but to what extent?

Attached: drug-deal-jazmine.jpg (475x686, 53K)

NOPE SHE DINDUNUFFIN
THE GUY WHO ADMITTED TO THE CRIME DINDU NUFFIN
RASIS WITE BOY ON THE LOOZE. SAVE MY TALCUM Z

It's simple
She doesn't want to get in trouble for drugs
The cops don't want all the mass media bullshit for arresting her

Ooga booga indeed

There needs to be stronger punishments for people doing this. How many fake-news nigger cattle felt like they had the god-given right to assault any and all white people because of that one filthy nigger's lie? How long must white people suffer the nigger hoard that is at the media's beck and call?

The (((media))) loves the pavement apes. They fall right into their games on a regular basis and also compose a large portion of the parasitic population.

That's exactly what happened. No one says a white man shoots up a car full of niggers. It doesn't happen.

She was trying to deflect from the fact she got her kid killed.

Media being the racist entity they are, played right into the hands, and tried to start race riots out of this shit. While anyone with nigger IQ over 80 knew this was BS.

CNN should be shut the fuck down.

>She was trying to deflect from the fact she got her kid killed.

That’s a good explanation. Getting the masses to believe a white man did is best way to shift away the responsibility from the mother.
>Duh wh*te man did it!!1!
>Gurl say no more, we kno dis b an act of VIOLENCE inspired by Orange Man
>DEY NEEDZ 2 STOP KILLIN R KEEDZ!!1

Bump
This story needs to come out. She earned tens of thousands of dollars on a lie. And the (((media))) is an accessory

nigger women are dumb, but not that dumb.

>believing some fat gorilla named LaPorsha

the cops have got to know whats going on. the FBI is involved too. unless these authorities are being faggots, they not gonna let these dumb niggers hoodwink 'em with some dumb ass story

The Go Fund Me money going to a bunch of felons? WTF? The media did zero fact checking. Just ran with this story because it fit their political ideology.

Meanwhile...

CNN has said nothing about this black man that killed 3 kids this week near Houston.

Attached: cnn-is-racist.png (2322x1741, 2.06M)

His name makes him sound like a Muslim as well. So of course the mainstream media won't touch that story.

4 black kids killed in a week by niggers in Houston. Will CNN have some sort of Town Hall about the real dangers of Black America???

No just bury it like they always do, or if it comes up talk about guns or why men are the problem.

There is no advantage to the agenda. It's amazing how the media decides what is a worthy story. I think it falls back on the fact that there is only one race that will chimp out over news.

For the media, its the liberal agenda.

It's very nearly bowl cut time for me anons

imagine fucking around with armed drug dealers while your kid is in the car. this shit is just a day in the life for these "people". not fit to live among us or anywhere that isnt a mud hut in africa.

>How long must white people suffer the nigger hoard that is at the media's beck and call?

We could cut off a few southern states, move all the blacks there, it's not part of the country anymore. Population transfer.

user, no! Don't you dare tell us "screw your optics, I'm going in", this is not the time for that. You hang tight until 2020, if something isn't done about TNB by then, well...we'll do the thing together. But now is not the time for the Saxon to begin to hate.

There is a way that dindus can participate in the drug trade:

Go in. Put down your money. Get your all your dreams fulfilled. Leave.

I would be fine with this. Comifornia is a lost cause at this point.

Actions of a single person will be bastardized. Actions of many cannot be ignored. France is a great example, what would it be it only one or two yellow vests rammed a forklift through that ministry door?

It would be much the same as it will be when there are thousands.

The powers who control your government could not care less how many yellow vests there are, because they have funded a state and a military that will keep them safely in power.