Post your map user

I hate israel more than any other country, if you can even call it that

Attached: mappy.png (4000x1897, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1534723649443.png (1410x852, 169K)

fuck wrong one

Attached: map.png (5235x2483, 271K)

Fuck Russia and its cock sucking fag president putin

well here's america too

Attached: maparoon.png (1410x852, 142K)

Why do you hate the best state in the country? Are you fucking idiot?

if you are referring to california as the best state, you must not go there much

Attached: gbrdsagbsrfgr.png (5235x2483, 295K)

an aussie that doesn't hate everywhere?

Attached: 1546846282969.png (5235x2483, 284K)

I like a good poo also.

Attached: 1546846247221 (1).png (1410x852, 176K)

Attached: 4cce35d2-c627-4db6-84fe-f6423019cd2c.png (6300x3095, 1.1M)

Not bad

southern usa is full of negroids and retards

Attached: 1546846247221.png (1410x852, 193K)

yea, when visiting there I just went out in the mountains. It was awesome, glad i barely had to converse with anyone

poo

I'm white, you fucking autists.

>liking north korea
wut

Also, why do people hate israel other than "muh jews"?

The epitome of a mutt

American of Slav,Celt and Germanic descent

Attached: map.png (5235x2483, 307K)

>I'm white, you fucking autists.
>he says as he munches down on some curry
POO

because many jews believe israel has a right to be a jewish ethnostate but white countries need to be multi racial

youtube.com/watch?v=wRSKf9OfVu4

Good taste

Attached: dvw.png (748x653, 210K)

Okay, but how does that then justify hatred toward Israel itself rather than those Jews that tell others this?

Cool d&c thread Kikes

We actually like Russia here, Ivan.

Attached: sketch-1546536233324.png (2160x1025, 599K)

I got indian guy in my study group he's so horrible

the way that it came into existence is what irks me. the fact that they have a border wall but condemn us for wanting one. plus I just would not like it there. Its fucking desert, fuck that

oh, oh my

Attached: 1546807307979.gif (220x220, 118K)

unfortunately some faggot used my ip range as a proxy and i'm banned from posting media
so i'll try to describe my image
a blue iraq and dark red usa

>we love you pls love us
god indians are cringy

haha faggot iraq can't even post his retarded opinion.

would have beheaded you for that but will show mercy for those trips

thank you, saddam

I like Iraq too, I think Saddam was great, and you sandnigs really need to hunt those ISIS folks and kill them all like dogs.

But is the UK allowing the existence of Israel after WWII in Palestinian land really that much hate-inducing?
& not everyone in Israel condemns our desire for a wall; Bibi said himself that Walls do indeed work, and it would be good for America.
Of course, you could cite how we continue to give them 90+ billion in foreign aid for practically no reason and how we keep fighting their wars, but those criticisms can be applied to other countries as well. Are there then any specific reasons to "hate" Israel, and not any to just be disagreeable with?

use imgur

i hate it mostly because there alot of jews there. i dont like jews. simple as that

Attached: 1546052947446.png (5235x2483, 278K)

So why do you hate Jews then? Why so much hatred toward a group?

Why do you keep going on about Jews? Are you a Jew or SJW?

because I can. lick my nads

and they are really ugly

>whole of Europe is same colour

Come on. You can do better, tío

How was Iraq under Saddam Hussein?
I'm just genuinely curious as to why people hate Jews so much. They usually cite atrocities conducted by individuals who are Jewish, and then smear them as if they are representative of the entire group, or cite their influence in top positions and blur the line between being successful and being deceptive.

Yeah noice try Rabbi

Can someone please make a map for me where every country is branded as kill it with fire? Need it for future threads

how many people in your group have to do shitty things before its a stereotype?

>How was Iraq under Saddam Hussein?
Better than it is now I'll tell you that much

So then what about the Jew who does not take part of such actions? Does he deserve criticism? FYI I am not a Jew, I'm an asian.
Could you explain? I remember seeing in an Iraqi poll after his execution that about 88% of the public were against his hanging.

Xe's from Melbourne. You can tell by the faggotry.

What's wrong? it's not supposed to represent something objective anyways lol. I like all of europe equally, with the exception of portugal, which I personally loved even more after visiting it and seeing how portuguese people are basically brothers

First time I've bothered. Am slightly shitfaced, so Europe and the middle east was a shitshow of me not really looking up exact locations, so take em with salt

Attached: 324234234.png (5235x2483, 457K)

New fag spotted.

yes. because I don't like them. what are you not getting here? I don't like their skin, I don't like their voice, I don't like their huge rat noses. I am repulsed by them. same goes for muslims.

Attached: gril.jpg (1100x1200, 315K)

>love New Zealand
>Australia as homeland
Stop larping and fuck off we're full

So you hate the entire group as a whole purely on the appearance of a select few? You don't even regard their emotions?

It just struck me that you like the same way Poland and France, or Sweden and Russian Siberia, for example.

Nah they're alright, I had to give em points for landscapes, skiing, fighting beside us and shit. Took the physical locations themselves into account as well as the actual people.

congrats, now I hate Asians now too

With optics as such, you don't really help the people on your side to make their own case. How do you expect to spread your beliefs that way?

i can confirm

Attached: 1546846282969.png (5235x2483, 260K)

>Wants to nuke Shitney, and not Melbourne as well.
You were so close Jean.

Basically this.
Rest of the world is disliked, Japan is like, and the UK, France, and Australia should be killed with fire.

Attached: merica.png (1410x852, 586K)

I'm on nobodies side. I only give a shit about myself. thats it. if I could glass all the countries with less than a love color, I would. The only reason I would keep the others would be for my own entertainment.

Couldn't be stuffed completing it properly.
>shitfaced
>shitshow of me not really looking up exact locations, so take em with salt
Same

Attached: replytothispostoryourmotherwilldieinhersleeptonight.png (5235x2483, 506K)

>fug my picture

Attached: maximumdogfucking.png (5235x2483, 205K)

But the leaf law says you're suppose to love everyone?
Won't the mounties come after you now?

Its okay, I'll get sent to a healing lodge and be back to shitposting before you can say "榮耀我們的許多房地產投資"

>"榮耀我們的許多房地產投資"
Is this something about free real estate in moonspeak?

it is about real estate yes

Attached: 1546846282969.png (5235x2483, 314K)