sending my DNA to 23 and me, what could possibly go wro-

> sending my DNA to 23 and me, what could possibly go wro-

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 23 and kiked.jpg (888x682, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.businessinsider.com/dna-testing-delete-your-data-23andme-ancestry-2018-7?__twitter_impression=true
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

amp.businessinsider.com/dna-testing-delete-your-data-23andme-ancestry-2018-7?__twitter_impression=true

Doesn't even matter if you don't submit your own, if you have enough normie relatives that do, they probably can extrapolate more than enough about your DNA.

They still have to know who is related to whom. If I send them my DNA; how do they know who is my sibling? Only if they get access to said sibling's DNA and/or get that information in another way.

So no, it's not a given.

It's scary that they can just do this and nobody stops them

Attached: sweating-pepe.jpg (218x218, 8K)

>new drugs developed based on my genes
>this is something bad
privacyfags will never get medicine tailored to their specific genetic markup. long live the free market!

I used ancestry instead. I'm still fucked huh.

Attached: 2018-12-21 21.23.55.png (1440x2560, 801K)

(((medicine)))
>implying the pharma doesn't want to make you sick

wow so unexpected, it's not like I didn't predict this shit 3 years ago
people stupidity never stops amazing me, man... they literally PAID money so a company could also sell their information pfff hahahahaha

Enjoy having a bio weapon tailored to your genes and the other retards that gave their dna.

Holy shit

>paying the jew to prove your white
>being obsessed with proving your whiteness
kek good ridance incel

Attached: 4497119172977.jpg (3500x3000, 2.3M)

It is faggot. They even started solving old murder cases because the relatives of murderers have submitted their dna

her sister is the CEO of youtube.

new viruses too. but hey, at least you have something to get hooked on now

>people actually PAID a mega-corporation to own their genetic material

>All those insecure neo-Nazis sent their swabs in and now their genomic profile is owned by a massive megaconglomerate to do as they please

hahahhahhahaa

I am well aware.

Attached: 7002752018217.jpg (3500x3000, 2.35M)

they caught a serial killer thats been wanted since the 70's months ago, the way you described.

>literal murders being caught
>this is a bad this
i would expect nothing more than a slav piece of shit

dont do this , soon this type of testing will be free and they'll even pay you for doing this.
within 10 years designer plague assassinations and ethnic cleansings will become common

Attached: 1496975879282.jpg (2634x1898, 1.06M)

Thought Ancestry was owned by Mormons
or are those crypto-jews?

>not sending it to the Mormons at Ancestry instead
You're all idiots, also they don't add .01% african DNA to everybody's results
Ancestry is a family heritage company, not a DNA medical company. Worse case scenario a Mormon gets baptized on your behalf after you die.

Mormons > Jews

why is this bad?

Don't give them your real name you dumbniggers.

>this is a Jow Forums thread in CY + 4

im much to paranoid about NWO shit to give up my dna. knowing canada though my doctors probably stole it when i was under operation.

>Mormons > Jews
this. plus mormons have large white families, something we should ALL be supporting

because that user had future plans user
and now he knows he fucked up

This. Why would anyone put down a real name is beyond me.

why would anyone be able to stop them? the faggot customers *AGREED* to let them use their data. everyone is a willing participant you fucking moron

Ancestry is owned by Mormons. You're safe.

I hope so.

>mfw

Attached: 1542502856304.png (20x20, 1K)

because if they can use his relative's DNA to know his, they can use your relative's DNA to know yours. maybe it's good insofar as it's used to catch serial killers, but that's not where they stop using it.

Stall them for a bit - buy a kit and get a homeless person to spit into it for $20. Do the same in the name of your relatives.

>don’t give them your real name
>do give them your home address and a DNA sample

Attached: 6E6BA75C-7994-4D9F-AF0B-2C44ED48251E.png (800x729, 48K)

Fuck off you petrol sniffing kangooroo fucking faggot. That wasnt my point. What I said is that extrapolation was possible.

I dont get it or the uproar in this thread.

Literally what can they do with my DNA that i should be scared of.

Safe from what? It was Ancestry that allowed the feds to find that killer. Supposedly 23&me doesn't do that, and I haven't seen a story where it was them, and, they say what they collect isn't useful for crime solving, but of course I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

You are all retarded . Joseph Smith was a free Mason's and Mormon rituals and the Mormon temple are exact copies of freemason rituals and freemason lodge . They worship Satan aswell . All Mormons where molested in there childhood. Look up Mormon satanic child sex abuse scandals. You are fucked mate all dna companies are controlled ops

>he doesn't know how to get shit delivered to him anonymously

Attached: 1539464889663m.jpg (732x1024, 52K)

or...or... you could, you know, not be a serial killer?
or is that too far a step for a bogan like you?

Mormons are literally the only hope for the white race.
Utah has the highest growing white population in the United States.
>Joseph Smith was a free Mason's and Mormon rituals and the Mormon temple are exact copies of freemason rituals and freemason lodge
doesn't mean they aren't saving the white race
>They worship Satan aswell
post a single mormon document showing this, go ahead, do it
>All Mormons where molested in there childhood
you just made that up
>Look up Mormon satanic child sex abuse scandals
One single reported instance involving 60 people that was heavily investigated. There is zero evidence of such things ever taking place.

Attached: Nauvoo Legion 1865.jpg (1000x578, 60K)

Take a look at the LDS' own website. They're Jew larpers.
lol Maybe 30 years ago. Mormons let in spics and niggers now.

How's that white insecurity going mates

proof of your conjecture should be forthrightly disseminated were I to take it at face value.

It's faggots like you who will be just as responsible as the (((SoS))) for the coming Transhumanist/Luciferian enslavement of mankind. Oh there will be gnashing of teeth believe you me.

Attached: Snake's Mouth Vagene.jpg (720x900, 38K)

well, any sci fi shit you can think up.
and forever too, data storage is cheap now and forever

why can't someone pay me directly for my data?

it's not about being a serial killer you fucking retarded nigger
why don't you go shove a didgeridoo up your ass and leave this discussion to the big boys

Attached: 1544395066180.gif (280x199, 220K)

literally not an argument

>posting molymeme quotes
yah pal, that's a hella good argument

Attached: 1546821919918.png (385x298, 301K)

The west is so fucked, holy shit. Serves you guys right tho, shouldn't have mixed in the first place.

i want to jump on this train, vn has billions of people

so the idea is that i just allow cheap tests in return for dna then later i cash in and sell everyones dna info righT?

locals here dont use or have never heard of 23andme/ancestry etc

i could even give customers back trashy horoscope info, potential ancesters who were famous kings and queens etc so they know who to pray to and shit

Still doesn't change the fact that you literally posted nothing of value or substance that would indicate in any way that you are even capable of formulating a proper argument.

We are through the fucking looking glass now folks, ffs.

because I don't have to cuck
person a says: this might be used for good now, stopping serial killers and all, but that's definitely not were the companies will stop
person 2 replies: WhY nOt StoP bEinG A SeRiaL KilLEr ThEn
what am I supposed to reply or add to that

Attached: 1544116067847.jpg (224x216, 13K)

archive that, faggot

>Germanic Europe
>France
really makes me think

Why did you feel compelled to respond at all if you felt like it wasn't worthy of a comeback?

because of the sheer amount of autism oozing from the post

>Sticking up for the (((pharmaceutical industry)))
>Implying they aren't corrupt and criminal social engineers
>Defends the (((Free Market)))
>Meme flag

Why aren't you even trying, Rabbi?

Clone you

So you figured adding even more autism was the way to go. Seems legit.

>free market is literally economic anarchy
>anarchy is feasible as long as you have a responsible population
>the West is about to be inherited by Stone Age tier people
(((Free market)))

he super cute

Attached: 27a2cbac518e8703f0ee2fa277ccf6bd0924d445be895ccf6a20a7e2ec162454.jpg (1288x774, 215K)

>later settlement area of the alemanni and frankish tribes
>germanic

who could have guessed?

you are being hyperbolic
telling someone to shove a didgeridoo up their ass isn't even close to what the first guy said

>Baltic and Germanic Europe
At least you can die knowing you’re apart of the Bronze Age master race

chinese spies in beauty parlours have been collecting dna of western women for decades. chinese have a massive database of western dna and have made bio-weapons.

Mormons are good people. The only religion in the United States that mandates racial segregation

My point was, why would they even separate the two? Even noblemen down south were Frankish

>Even noblemen down south were Frankish
true but the general population was still celtic/mediterranean.
By the end of the roman empire, the rhine areas were mostly depopulated because of the constant raids by germanic tribes. When the germanics settled there, they became the general population. The southern parts of modern day french were indeed ruled by franks but the general population stayed the same.

Although continental germanics and the french romano-celts both have R1b so I get your point. The difference is really neglectable.

Wisigoths came and bred like madmen even before the franks came around

Out of the loop, red pill me.

Cant you just send it in under a fake name.

I predicted this several years ago at my family Christmas dinner. I tried to redpill my family on how dangerous it is to willingly give up your genetic blueprint and how thar information could be used against them. They all laughed at me and told me I was paranoid and the idea of giant corporations and governments storing and using DNA for nefarious purposrs was a preposterous idea. Guess I'm not the crazy drunk uncle anymore.

That can’t be good.

Attached: 9FF11F5F-C024-4031-BA6E-D47A3728DA9A.jpg (226x258, 9K)

>It's scary that they can just do this
What? Buy something? Who would've thought that's possible in a free market economy?

The goyim pay a company $100 to submit a DNA sample to the company. Company tells person their ethnic ancestry + a little extra Africa as "noise" for the lulz. Company just sold the DNA info for $300 million. DNA results came back: 100% goodest goys.

I was injecting heroin and reading "The Fountainhead" when the call came in on the radio...

Well, yes you are still the crazy drunk uncle but now you have been correct on one occasion about something.

>Wisigoths came and bred like madmen
I think you overestimate the impact of that. DNA-testing of remains of the dead thrown into bogs during the ancient times have shown time and time again, that if you're born from the native population of your area, you most likely share the same DNA people had in the area even 2000 years ago. Minor impacts like the intermixing from the migration period is really neglectable. Of course things are different if completely depopulated areas are repopulated by different peoples (another example are former germanic areas east of the Oder river, left during the germanic migration period, which were repopulated by slavs during their migration period. In this case you can find genetic differences between old findings and the modern population. But even in this case, continental germanics are mostly R1b, most western slavs are R1a, the differences are not that great).

You know you've been on Jow Forums too long when you can understand bullshit like this.

I can't wait for the first designer virus made to kill leaks from the lab and affects only people who tested their ancestry.

GTKRWN

Just look up any archeological studies tbf
Sure, the average peasant wasn't germanic but Southern France was basically a melting pot at that point

Was worth it find to out I'm more British than the British and a proud northerner

Attached: Screenshot.png (1493x774, 117K)

23 and me is a Jew owned outfit, so if you want your DNA to appear at one of their many False Flags, go ahead and give them evidence.

every single mormon i've ever met has been a total fucking weirdo, insane bunch of beta males propped up by a religion that puts women in their place

that said that's still way better than the kikes sign me up LOL

I'm always right, cunt. And my family resents me for it.

Honestly one of the most blue pilled posts I've ever seen here. Even normies are redpilled on big pharma.

Get ready for genetically targeted ads.

whats the other 33%

It's a factual timeline of what happened.

>No Danish relatives

Why even live?

100% pure white goy

Attached: Ancestry20Dec2018.png (1325x799, 143K)

Is the earth round or flat mate?