Jews Are Growing More Neurotic and Explicit by the Day

twitter.com/CEOErickHayden/status/1081864142846390272?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-043558_Twitter.jpg (1078x1541, 590K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/xe5dyqpsLbg
youtu.be/zVFj2dTBFrI
youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s
youtube.com/watch?v=hLTywCbxMrU
archive.fo/l3pPg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does everything has to be about Joos, mutt?

Jews belong in the oven

Attached: IMG_6309.jpg (818x784, 110K)

Drink bleach Tenghri

open boarders for isreal
have a bump

>a finn calling anyone else a mutt

Kill yourself 10000% unironically

To those who are not reprobate:

Repent and believe before it's too late. We are all sinners- every single one of us. Hell is a real place, and the wages of sin is death, but God has given us the gift of eternal life. His Son, Jesus Christ, is the Word manifest in the flesh. He came to save us. You only have to believe, and at that moment you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord, you are INDWELLED with the Holy Spirit and SEALED until the day of redemption. It is a gift that God will not take away. Few there be that find it.

WARNING WARNING WARNING

There are no more Israeli flags in most threads. Only days ago, they openly flaunted them. Their tactics have shifted back to memeflags, but mostly VPNs and kikes outside of Israel. You can be sure to find them when you look, and you can be sure they will come in threads about Christ. Copy, paste and revise this if you'd like.

Jesus is Lord
youtu.be/WDEBz25lGdY
youtu.be/xe5dyqpsLbg
youtu.be/zVFj2dTBFrI
youtu.be/UA8_fqUZLEU
youtu.be/wmJjVsQJs1s

Jesus is a kike

Jews made America
Jews can destroy America
That's why

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!!.jpg (567x567, 38K)

Jews already destroyed America and who knows what America might of become without the burden of it's parasitic class

Man this is like thee most sadistic shit ever.

shut the fuck up you dumb kike proxy nigger

Attached: eradicating whiteness.jpg (600x400, 54K)

it's the jews turning this into jews vs whites once again

you're racist

It's almost like they're begging us to shoah them again......

Oh look, it's a kike using a meme flag trying to breathe life back into the only cult that doesn't want to see him die in fire. I'd like to think that my pointing out that the salty isralis were playing right into our cultures caused them to sulk. Or maybe it was my cables to alphabet agencies that I have evidence of illegal cybercrime committed against user

>I have evidence of illegal cybercrime committed against user
me too. one of my friends, a tripfag, was attacked by JIDF raid bots.

Attached: 1546123067411.png (3272x6564, 2.38M)

They went too far this time

>parasites
>making anything

i know, they hate him for making too many memes and infographs.

>they hate him for making too many memes
>Another piece falls into place

Together, we can solve the puzzle

We

i dont understand all the jewish hatred here 6milish got gassed by hitler and even though hitler was probably in the wrong its war. i come from european ancestry and grancher stormed the normany beaches

Attached: 1497923057912.png (658x901, 64K)

here, have one he made. about how my country fought against Judeo-Communists. because of it, he is hated by them so much.

Attached: 1543956775143.png (4209x2217, 3.76M)

Neuroticism is built into leftist diaspora Jews. They were raised on Jewish guilt and only knowing Love through destruction, which really messes with them.

>A flea accompanies a man as he scales a mountain
>He stays warm between the man's skin and his thermals
>He drinks the man's blood to sustain himself during the journey
>He contributes nothing
>He steals warmth and sustenance from the man
>The man exerts himself to the absolute limits of his physical capabilities
>On top of his physical labors he has itchy bites all over his body
>They eventually arrive at the summit
>The Flea then claims he climbed the mountain and that the man could not have done it without him.
>The man squashes the flea and enjoys the view before making the arduous journey down the mountain
>His second leg was a challenge but it was smoother due to absence of that nagging itch

Jews are good. Never forget

Just ignore the shills guys

>Jews Are Growing More Neurotic and Explicit by the Day
that thread title

Attached: tcruiselaugh.jpg (640x480, 72K)

source on that statement. what good have they done for the USA?

Nope, hes a Judean. Modern Jews have zero genetic or cultural relation to the Biblical Israelites. Modern Jews come from ancient Edomites and Khazarians. The original 12 tribes of Israel have been scattered over the earth and modern (((jews))) will readily admit this.

One might start thinking they are trying to subvert western society. But, there was that whole holocaust thing, so we have to give them a pass.

Attached: Jews.jpg (700x1161, 349K)

Because the rest of the world don't have only a 1000 Jews like us.

Finally making some sense.

That entire twitter thread is quite well-researched. Hopefully (((Berlatsky))) will respond.

Sorry, but you’re getting gassed.

Attached: E214D277-48BB-41C7-84BD-882684AF4964.jpg (850x644, 139K)

I'm thinking that Loxism might be just another in a long set of attempts by Jews to resist assimilation. Jews didn't continue existing for 2 millenia without trying to make it extremely unappealing to want to be something else besides a Jew. Resistance to Jews leaving the tribe needs to be cultivated and one way to do this is to make it seem boring, evil, or otherwise not okay to be white, that way all the Jews hold onto their Jewish identity instead. If being white was appealing then Jews would over time simply choose to white in the same way that most mutt in north america have

Has anyone doxxed this prick yet?

why do you insane, pathetic kikes think you're responsible for everything?

Attached: 1545637205361.jpg (2384x2378, 2.46M)

why do you retarded, seething incels think we're responsible for everything?

I dare you to name a global problem that can't be traced back to jewery

Let's round them all up and ship them off to Mars with the Muslims and blacks.

This and stop all of the special protection for the tribe. Jews have the real "white privilege" and they know it.

Attached: 1544730429786.jpg (595x420, 116K)

Because you and your half brother Ishmael have been fighting since the dawn of history over who is 'chosen' and who gets the land.
Neither jews nor muslims are chosen by God, it's all a fucking myth, and it's fucked up the planet.

I get that trolling and collecting (you)s is fun, but don’t you worry about how fast your typical flag waving Christian American is growing to despise Israel? I was one such person all my life until last year. Now I hope for the Turks and Iranians sink you into the Mediterranean.
That can’t be a good thing for you.

>pic
Unironically that, turns out when your genetic presence is almost nonexistent it might be a bad idea to push race-mixing among bored, relatively rich women that are plagued by weak men.
They drank the kool-aids.

I pick up scrap metal off the ground and turn it into the recycling center for money. Nobody is a bigger Jew than me. L'Chiam JE WISH women don't have to get blacked. JEWSUS said so in the Babylonia TARMUCK

Does that mean the anglos can take away Israel because they gave you the colony of Palestine?

lol falling for pol memes and conspiracy theories isn't tracing it back to jewry. of course every problem i'll name you'll just say there's this guy over there roflstein so that means it's the jews

Trau keinem Fuchs auf grüner Heid und keinem Jud auf seinem Eid

"Jews don't sit around in a room and discuss how to subver-"
youtube.com/watch?v=hLTywCbxMrU

>zero genetic root
>We WUZ Pharisees n' shit

Completely false. You're LARPing hard, Christ cuck. Fuck your Abrahamic semeit cult

>jew: why jews should be protected and whites should be attacked
>unironically
time to die, you openly threatened us so its self defence.

I love how Noel Ignatiev is a Harvard professor and academically respected. Imagine a white male saying all Jews have to be abolished, because Jews are a scourge for the human race?

Attached: 71DFC8B7-9F79-42D8-BBE6-7B73EC326B8C.jpg (960x960, 230K)

>why white identity must be protected or why jewish identity is evil and must be attacked

Or you could just answer the question but would require honesty. And quit making hacking noises when you talk.

Attached: C9CCF1E4-4B8D-45DE-9CAD-285BF09B9BC8.jpg (650x431, 35K)

Were they Frankists?

> falling for pol memes and conspiracy theories isn't tracing it back to je-
rope status: fetched

Attached: redpill.jpg (3091x2664, 3.14M)

nah, just Marxists.

This is one of the most Semitic motherfuckers I've ever seen.

Attached: noah_0.jpg (220x220, 7K)

Trotsky's clone?

Attached: Bundesarchiv_Bild_183-R15068,_Leo_Dawidowitsch_Trotzki.jpg (632x939, 239K)

Because it literally is.

The more a group/country fights among itself the more the jew can hide within.

Really? Who of the founding fathers was a jew?

what do you expect from fake jew kike
amalekites, the world was given into
the hands of the wicked and God is taking
it back. of course they're going to go nuts.

Attached: 1546748068132.jpg (460x317, 58K)

The Poles should get rid of that jewish Disneyland called Auschwitz.

They're nose starts showing. It always does. They can't hide it for to long, because it starts itching for troubles.

NEVER FORGET

JEWISH POWER CAN COST HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF LIVES AND TRILLIONS OF DOLLARS IF LEFT UNCHECKED.

Attached: giphy.gif (400x233, 2.67M)

bump

schumer pelosi 2.0!
SCHUMER PELOSI 2.0
S C H U M E R P E L O S I TWO POINT 0

THE JEWS DID 9/11!

>we have to give them a pass

No we dont. They are openly and blatently trying to destroy us in multiple ways. Imagine living with some miniature lunatic riding around on your back all day, stabbing away at you with a pin, thinking that you won't notice and that he will actually kill you in this manner. If you don't get rid of it, it might call all its friends and then you'll have a serious problem. This is like them because they don't have the power to destroy us. We will get our own nation. More and more people are realizing how insane they are. They could just leave us alone and we'd forgive them, but they can't seem to do that for some reason. At least the fact that they consider themselves our arch-nemesis is coming out into the open now.

Why should we represent their interests if they refuse to represent ours?

Jesus was a kike, dude. And the bible was written by lying kikes.

It's built into all jews

because actually openly saying the underlying truth of things gets you banned here

>the bible was written by lying kikes.

I'll never fully understand how people believe that a book of fairy tales is real, and I'm someone that doesn't consider humans that smart or wise. Not that I think I'm some kind of super genius, it's just that you really have to question the actual intelligence of a species that places faith in a being that according to them, turns people into pillars of salt, slaughters first born chldren because their daddy was mean to Jews, makes faggots oven-proof due to faith, created the universe in six days, was going to make you sacrifice your own son to him but changed its mind, and is really quite an asshole. Golly gee, g-d, thanks for creating a universe where you experience constant suffering, then you really put a cherry on top with that whole 'eternal hell after you die if you're a bad boy' thing. If there is a god, seriously fuck that guy.

For posterity.
archive.fo/l3pPg

Attached: 1545803794893.jpg (2048x1024, 255K)

>give them our new clean ethno-planet
no

Rule 1: if you've already rounded everybody all up don't do ANYTHING but shoot them

>Jesus is a kike
and yet jews hate Him! why's that? Jesus Christ was the world's first redpiller!

Attached: 1530542945291.jpg (720x900, 160K)

>Jews are good

Attached: 1522252582361.png (599x801, 374K)

No, they hate the European pagan traditions which Christianity coopted.
Jews love early Christianity and modern Protestantism