Why don’t black men care about black women?

Attached: 09F1C66C-9C4A-4799-B591-04EC08B3DA6E.jpg (750x471, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FBxF3KGgIl4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MMMHMMM!!!

Because they're overweight, loud, riddled with STDs and generally unattractive.
I had the missfortune of working with some black women and during those 3 months I completly understand why niggers relentlessly persure low status white women and idolise high status white women.

ask tommy sotomayor that short black faggot on youtube

ya'll we be fuggin nothin know what im sayin bix nood shiiiit

this

because sheboons are fat loud and ugly

>cummed in her cunt to the brim
>bye sis

You're unattractive.

Just one step above Australian aboriginals in attractiveness.

I love black women. Please stop raping them.

The grass is always whiter on the other side

the fuck does that even mean?
Ebonics are a joke, how can you even pretend this is a coherent way of communicating

“Deadass”

Ugh

fpbp

Because NOBODY cares about black women.

still better than sceeching and beating their chest while swinging from tree to tree

I want to like black women. Pic related is attractive from certain angles with make-up and cosplay accoutrements and that. But her Twitter is just... ugh. She's a rather egregious person. She probably knows she's exceptionally attractive (by black standards) and has a terrible superiority complex because of it.

Attached: izzy switch2.jpg (900x1200, 206K)

Imagine growing up completely deaf struggling to learn English and then you see something like this shit and get called racist for not understanding it. Btw did you know ebonics exists in sign language too

I don’t speak retard. A black user needs to translate.

>ebonics in sign language

Is it more than grabbing your dick and throwing up gang signs?

/thread

Why are black men so insecure about their women dating other races?

Attached: 1546815840724.jpg (1125x1761, 123K)

I love black men, but they do not reciprocate the loyalty me and other black women have for them.

Very similar looking to my gf, in uk though so blacks a little different than in US
Inb4
>pics or gtfo
Not gonna post pics of my gf on Jow Forums cause im not a fuckin cuck

I’ve noticed that it’s mostly using two hands when every other race uses the actual sign which only uses one. Depending on how high or low you use a sign can change its definition. In Ebonics asl their positions are also very different from the normal kind youtu.be/FBxF3KGgIl4

They're riddled with STDs because most man niggers are in the closet but fucking each other in the ass when their bitch goes to the store to buy lottery tickets and malt liquor

Fat.

Because most american blacks are reminded of the shitty black matriarchies they grew up in and a repelled at the sight of most black women as a result.

what does that even mean???

can someone translate for me... Please.

BLEACHED

I understood this more than that sheboons post

Attached: 80428AC8-B26B-443F-96C2-687D49A02F93.jpg (1024x435, 78K)

Fuck why are abo's so fucking ugly? Sometimes I wish we had black rather than abo's (preferably neither), cause black women can be fuckable sometimes.

Sorry but I don't speak jive.

Attached: monocle guy.jpg (590x460, 21K)

Although they represent only 12% of the U.S. population, Blacks account for a much larger share of HIV diagnoses (43%), people estimated to be living with HIV disease (43%), and deaths among people with HIV (44%) than any other racial/ethnic group in the U.S.

Blacks think that white women want them, and that white men don't want black women. So when white women turn them down, and black women prefer white men, they chimp out.

Why do smug faces always get me?

I hate nigger speak with all my heart. Even more so if it’s a white person talking like that.

Why do nogs talk like this?

>possess all 7 dragon balls
Lmao

Yall aint be fuckin with me. the fuck you think you up for bitch? Aint a fucking nigga gotta say my shit for real.

can someone please translate, I don’t speak monkey.

Attached: 1538949283140.jpg (409x393, 19K)

They're terrible mothers. Would your natural instinct select for a mother that has a greater chance of killing your offspring?

Attached: gotta be squidding me.jpg (400x500, 35K)

What exactly is the message this tweet is attempting to convey?
I am not comprehending.

>a human wrote this
I'll leave this one for historians to uncover

>tfw you've been around blacks long enough to not even notice
I really need to move.

digits of truth

>dating a nigger

Can someone translate? I don't speak chimp.

>possess all 7 dragonballs
can't believe he actually posted it !

kek'd & czech'd

Well their conceptual range doesn't go far beyond that, so you can suppose they are beating their chest every time they address you.

Attached: i-red-boks.jpg (250x341, 21K)

Dead ass roughly translates to apathetic laziness

An extremely primitive dialect to be sure but... I believe the young lass is intimating that black women cover and support black men but black men fail to reciprocate.

Attached: goldengod.gif (250x233, 1.5M)

why nigger speak that weird kind of english? i don't understand what she said

Ten years in a Chicago inner city school
>The affection of black women for our race is grand, so tell me, black men, why you indulge yourselves in your lust for other races rather than fulfilling your duty towards?

And that's why I'm still a virgin.
Ya can't get aids by yaself

>calls his nigger his gf
OH no no no

Can someone translate, I don't speak nigger.

I don't want to say std ridden but......

Thanks, I feel for you burger bro's for being forced to have to learn this dialect.

She's mad black men aren't loyal to them like how black women are to black men.

She's saying that black men are race traitors while black women are loyal and dedicated to the race.

Blacks have more gays than any other race so not even lying.

Translation please....

Attached: ZomboMeme 01012019170208.jpg (756x1008, 120K)