Massive lines at LaGuardia airport as TSA agents call in sick so they can earn money to pay bills during the shutdown...

Massive lines at LaGuardia airport as TSA agents call in sick so they can earn money to pay bills during the shutdown. Trump is grinding the country to a halt and holding us hostage, risking Americans' safety and the lives of pilots and attendants. All this unnecessary risk and stress for one man's ego. Donald Trump is nothing more than a public menace. If an enemy of the United States was doing this to us, we would have already declared war.

Attached: 1525061835362.jpg (720x960, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2017/08/08/trump-deportations-behind-obama-levels-241420
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You got that wrong, the democrats is to blame for this

>we would have already declared war.

We only declare war to serve the interests of Jews, dumb fuck which this shut down is trying to fight.

Based. Corporate faggots can do conference calls.

>All this unnecessary risk and stress for one man's ego.
top kek faggot
>in all fields

it's probably more secure without the TSA there

Democrats going all in for illegals at your expense. In the meantime most of federal government workforce exposed as useless

National guard to do airport screenings

It's the democrats fault really.

Also you've never been to LaCrappia have you?

There's always lines this long.

Attached: iu[2].jpg (474x311, 25K)

yes, surely no one voted for a wall. surely none of the obstructionist kikes never suggested one before this stunt.

>call in sick
pretty sure feigning illness is grounds for firing
>earn money
by doing nothing
>pay bills
they can just use credit and repay it when the govt shutdown ends
>declared war
oblivious to the daily airport closures in italy, israel and others

between the media and education in this country, its already fucked. may this shutdown last a decade.

Have you ever been through TSA? Nothing but somalis and fat nigger women. Good fucking riddance

donald trump has already veto'd a bill and is totally blocking congress from doing their job.
definitely his fault

Boohoo
End the TSA and just hire a private company

Good. Maybe the democrats will feel an ounce of responsibility to the citizen constituent.

WTF Trump let me on the plane and take my luggage

The democrats are grinding the country to a halt for the sake of foreigners you mean.

Not New York REEEEEEE

Democrats are the ones not willing to provide funding for the wall because "muh ebil Trump wants it so I don't "

>implying anyone else wants to work a tsa job

TSA is a jobs program for otherwise unemployable blacks here in NY. The dems aren't fooling anyone with this nonsense.

I hope the government shuts down all non-essential (leech) p[positions indefinitely. When the chimpout comes, declare a state of emergency and give Trump emergency powers to enact his agenda. We are ready.

San Francisco already does this.

Only losers fly out of LaGuardia instead of JFK.

>Jew Yorkers getting inconvenienced
Good

All they have to do is vote for building the wall.

yeah but that's what needs to happen. ebt has to stop and so does snap and paying for those people's housing

So Dems suddenly care about the security of who comes in and out of this country?

>All this unnecessary risk and stress for one man's ego
last I read it was for the wall and thus for your own good faggot.

Attached: casual faggotry GoldenKamuy-Episode13-Omake-1.gif (480x270, 1.94M)

Pay is delayed by about 8 days or so after the two week pay period in which it was earned. The shutdown would have to go until 1/15/19 for a fedgov employee to miss one single paycheck.

Trump had 2 years to get a wall, he failed. He didnt even try to make a deal.

70 percent of americans blame him for the shutdown, dems know this and are going to hold.

No, he hasn't and you're a dumbass.

The 116th legislative branch hasn't passed shit yet.

Shutup nigger, give us our fucking wall

Attached: 1538751642374.jpg (300x250, 49K)

fake news

You are girly boy

I remember a time when you could get on an airplane without your 90 year old grandmother being groped by some knuckle dragging nigger who be cheggin' fo dem unsama bib ladens n sheeeit. Maybe we should just disband the TSA altogether and you know, not allow moslem shits on airplanes.

do idiots like you know the paycheck on the 15th is the first to be effected by the shutdown?
or are u just shilling?

Dems passed a spending bill in the house already. Republicans wont even let it have an up or down vote in the Senate.

Hope they ask Trump about it and he says the airlines should do their own security instead of passing liability off to the government.

Why do americans keep posting their small city problems as if anybody gives a fuck about them?

Have they even missed a paycheck yet? I noticed shilling on r*ddit recently with "government employees" complaining that they'll be evicted and have everything repossessed soon. Seems like libs are jumping the gun and exposing their dumb strategy to demonize Trump for the shutdown.

>spelling it 'moslem'
now THAT'S what I call boomer

>Massive lines at LaGuardia airport
Is this what passes for news these days? Easily one of the worst major airports in the country.

shoulda just build a wall

Which they have voted for before Trump came along. Libtards have no problem putting American security at risk in order to virtue signal.
I hope this really bites them in the ass.

Attached: 1546634783724.png (500x519, 139K)

No, democrats are holding the country hostage because they are stubborn and ignorant. Not to mention they want to flood the country with shitskins and herd them into non voter ID states and then abolish the electoral college so they can rig United States elections with the votes of citizens of other countries.

fag

Wrong.

politico.com/story/2017/08/08/trump-deportations-behind-obama-levels-241420

>feigning illness
how do you prove that someone didnt have a cold?
>by doing nothing
the employees are selling their time. its the gov's fault for not doing anything with it

Nigger, you're in the wrong place to peddle dem talking points.

Any spending bill that does not include funding for the wall will not be signed by the president. For this reason, an "up or down" vote does not matter.

have an upvote you fucking homo.

Attached: 1531580150327.jpg (960x640, 74K)

>Have they even missed a paycheck yet?
1. I think.

Am I hurting your safe space bby?

Protip: Obama counted turning people away at the border a "deportation."

It's so simple, just fund the wall and there will be an end to the horror.

based

You're retarded. EVERYBODY knows you need 60 votes for it to pass the Senate. Demoshits did want to give Trump (or Americans) a win. Many Democrats openly admit they hate America. Normies are going to get start believing it soon.

Dems have no reason to. Americans blame trump.

It's the Democrats' fault. They want billions for foreign aid but they won't agree to set aside a small fraction of that for border security. It's because they don't care.

Good fuck em, Tsa people are assholes, and we need a fucking wall, all the times trump attempted a wall they fucked him over. The fed can suck it too, fucking kikes, obammy didn’t get interest raises because he stagnated this country. Let’s get the ball rolling already.

Yea. That's not a veto.

They could have made a deal with the dems. Hell Schumer offered fu funding of the wall in return for DACA.

Why didnt they use the nuclear option? Because this is all political theater. Republicans dont want the wall either.

Gee whiz that's terrible. I guess Democrats should just fund the Wall already?

Wht does America need TSA? Fire them.

So then it is the Trump Tantrums travesty.
2 years and nothing.

Tsa is literally worthless unless you count prodding a 6 year olds balls as something worthwhile.

>Am I hurting your safe space bby?
Absolutely not. We are more informed here and don't have to walk on eggshells like redditors for upboats. Your talking points don't hold any water here or anywhere else people are allowed to speak freely.

Again:
Any spending bill that does not include funding for the wall will not be signed by the president. For this reason, an "up or down" vote does not matter.

I was once a democrat but as I tried to argue their talking points, over time I learned they're indefensible. Anyone who is honest with themselves has abandoned the DNC. Have an upboat you homothug.

So whyd the shutdown start in December, with a spending bill on trumps desk the 19th?

Trump will declare a national emergency to build the wall and Pelosi won't be able to do anything about it.

oh no. laguardia airport? theres only 2 other fucking major airports near new york city that they can use.

But didn't Chucky Schumer shut down the government?

Attached: 3C5D742900000578-4142950-image-a-59_1485021677425.jpg (962x1256, 245K)

>Republicans dont want the wall either.
"republicans" dont want the wall. Conservatives desperately want it, including blue conservatives.

>Hell Schumer offered fu funding of the wall in return for DACA.
So he offered a wall in exchange for creating a massive hole in it? lol

This, fuck those npcs. I haven't been on a plane since I was 5years old and I'm doing just fine.

>If an enemy of the United States was doing this to us, we would have already declared war.
LOL

Attached: 1543369820541.jpg (1438x962, 161K)

Trump owned the shutdown on national tv before it even started. Try again

Drumpf bad, wall bad

Attached: bliniautism.png (619x535, 691K)

>Trump Tantrums travesty.
Attempting to reframe calls for National Security as a tantrum hasn't worked well for you.

Funny watching the shills try to shape the narrative though. They really aren't sending their best.

Attached: 1544068525447.jpg (825x823, 105K)

We don't need a damn government anyways

Is it not the democrats that refused to approve his budget?
In that case is it not the democrats grinding the country to a halt?

Tfw the toll is paid out via your hairline

Trump called their bluff and offered 1.6 million 'daca' tards residency in exchange for wall funding and Demoshits refused.
You have terrible talking points.

Absolutely btfo'd you democuck. Why don't you let a couple of Hondurans move into your spare room and help clothe feed and employ them you absolute racist how dare you

LOL now supporting TSA, that shit Is a fucking scam, dont you guys remember, when it was first put in place, nobody liked TSA

what did we do before the TSA?

Attached: 1546707441906.jpg (2448x3264, 1.86M)

Kek. I remember this. They're not sending their best, lad.

Attached: 1515518727983.gif (400x400, 24K)

Your a dipshit. I bet you didn't think Obama was an enemy during his shutdown. Why do you want to protect airport but not our border your the traitor commie scum

> They should put themselves into debt to keep working for the state!
Or, the state should blow them twice per shift during the shutdown.

This. And it will be beautiful.

This. Trump had the wall deal last year and scrubbed it. He had to know he was going to lose the house after being a repugnant shit lord since he took office. This is really his own fault

lol no, my local NPR station interviewed people trying to enter a nearby park, some blamed the Democrats, some blamed "partisan politics," no one blamed Trump. Normal people want the fucking wall built.

>standing in a long line
>This means war!
My god you are gay.

Tub
Stackers
Association

I think you're giving him too much credit. the man can't an idea in his head beyond five minutes unless its about hookers.

The dems will cave, and Trump's press conference will be hilarious.

>1 post by this id

Attached: o_o.jpg (415x298, 38K)

God i hope the shutdown goes through February and snap runs out. Let's see how big trump and mcconnel talk when they've got niggers in the street knocking on their doors. Theyll sign a spending bull so fast they're heads will spin

I saw that too. If anything people blamed 'politicians being politicians' not Trump specifically.

Before the TSA, we had private contractors. I remember being able to walk in to the terminal to wait for people flying in. The only security check was a metal detector, you didn't have to show your ID or get irradiated or groped. Before the 70s, there was literally no security, because pretty much everyone was white so we could trust each other.

>niggers go to White House
>secret service draws weapons
Do you know anything about Presidental security?

Nah. At worst a Continuing Resolution will be passed to fund the niggers & tax refund processing.

its for your own good you fucking nigger lover