The reality behind 70% rate is that rich people are just going to fucking move abroad or to Florida to avoid taxes...

The reality behind 70% rate is that rich people are just going to fucking move abroad or to Florida to avoid taxes. This leaves the government with more obligations and less tax revenue to fund them.

The top 1% already pays for 30-40% of the income tax in this country alone and if they get squeezed harder they will leave. This happened in California. One hedge fund billionaire left New Jersey and it literally put a dent in the states municipal debt credit rating with ONE guy leaving.

What do you fags think?

Attached: 07D8F216-E3A8-41EB-B68B-55D93C466556.png (1334x750, 2.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v13dGyYd7Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Stop shilling that horse face.

She’s setting herself up to fail so that she can make a career out of blaming The Man.

Attached: 2EFB1E59-21A8-415A-B878-AABC676BC570.jpg (1242x560, 331K)

i think you should shoot cops and politicians in the head

and then i think you should shoot yourself in the head

She is sus bro

is this creature the dems leading candidate so far for 2020? The shills are giving her a lot of attention these last few weeks

Chee so briddy.

Attached: 92E7EBDF-777B-4315-958E-D6337C378C61.jpg (245x298, 15K)

don't Americans still have to pay tax even if they aren't in the country though?

Also, a lot of other developed countries have an even higher tax rate for those people, so they would have to go to a 3rd world country if they were seeking to escape tax rates

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-133344~2.png (1080x1012, 1.12M)

We need to cut spending that is what I think

How is she kind of hot but super crazy at the same time

Nice meme flag there. Enjoy the multiculturalism

She’s not old enough to run.

She Is not hot, come here and you see, hundreds of girls like her and 10 childs

Forgotten about the age thing. Do they have a leading candidate yet?

Floridians pay federal income tax ? lol. No state income tax, like Texas, Arizona, numerous others

If they want to draw their huge paycheck in USD it will be taxed in the US regardless of where they live, correct?

Stop it with the memes Donald.

Attached: 1546811281516.jpg (685x960, 65K)

Attached: 1488592427916.jpg (2000x1479, 1019K)

American citizens have to pay federal income taxes no matter where they live in the world, short of renouncing their citizenship.

Did he need to write her name on the character? It’s pretty obvious who it is? Does Ben Garrison take his audience for brainlets?

3rd world is ok if you are absurdly rich, you just need to gate yourself in luxurious heavy armed resorts far from the pleb

there are many beaches and small islands here that are illegaly owned by rich fucks, they just come and take it, bribe the politicians and it is all fine

How does that work though. She fails and then people want someone else. Its weird she is so outspoken and says some stupid shit when she wants to be president.

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-133338~2.png (1080x1020, 570K)

Yes. But the very very wealthy don't have jobs in that sense. They have vast stock bond real estate holdings. When they sell them or receive the quarterly dividends, it is taxed at 15% flat rate. If you are an executive or a hard working business owner any income over 450K is generally taxed at about 40%

Yeah ur right. When I meant abroad I mean they’ll just funnel money thru the Cayman Islands or other tax havens if they are in partnerships like hedge funds or private equity funds. Or they’ll move to low tax states.

These rich fucks are way smarter than these idiot politicians and my point is they’ll bypass the system unless they are forced not to.

Attached: 2913DCD2-D6BF-485F-88CE-AE20DE0EF250.jpg (640x550, 67K)

>celebrities and our corporate overlord shitcunts flee the country
Gee that'd be terrible. Oh wait as an added horror they'll have to give up citizenship or still be taxed.

La Creatura

This is what all mutts will look like in 30 years kek

youtu.be/v13dGyYd7Ik

She is a huge asset to conservatives

Attached: RNFetchBlobTmp_49p9tyjxi2aq8wojpxgwf9.jpg (789x1024, 101K)

Attached: 1525975800293.jpg (1003x1024, 133K)

>The reality behind 70% rate is that rich people are just going to fucking move abroad
why does every debate start with this bullshit lie

we get it jew boy...you hate any one trying to take your shekels

Uncle Joe Biden lol. Let's see how many of them believe women wolhen the skeletons start dancing out of that closet.

>Does Ben Garrison take his audience for brainlets?

He knows his audience

To an extent yes. You can have foreign domiciled companies and partnerships to build wealth. Howeveer not disclosing a foreign domiciled bank account is a felony. Not reporting income earned abroad is a felony. Eventually you have to declare the income or file a false tax return.

Lurk more and learn what a meme flag is newfag

The VERY VERY richest will occasionally move abroad. places like Singapore, Bermuda, Guernsey etc. Were talking 500 people a year type numbers, not execs and lawyers making 1 mil a year

Here is how to test her if she is for real or just a kike shill.
Ask her if she views capital gains, and inheritance should be viewed as income.
And if payrolls taxes should eliminate their current ceiling.

If she says anything but yes instantly, she is a kike shill.

The rich don't care about a 99% income tax because they make almost no money from income.

3rd world is actually pretty great for anyone from the 1st world. You are not going to get a mass exodus of rich people moving to the 3rd word countries though.

According to the very reliable & trustworthy source known as (((Wikipedia))), John Delaney is their biggest contender so far. I don't even know who he is but apparently he's from Maryland.

Quite the opposite. You see huge capital flight from Venezuela, China, India. People are desperate to escape the unstable politics and corrupt failed diseased overpopulated societies theyve created. # mass immigration

Look at Londonistan. Mix of the dregs of arabia asia and africa, along with the elites of russia, arabia, and india.

Lurrk more you stupid normie FAGGOT
RREEEEEEEE3E

NO you are very very wrong...who in the fuck would uproot their lives to move to these shitty places...

DADDY MUST INCREASE MY ALLOWANCE SO I CAN SEND MY NIGGER BOYFRIEND MORE SHOES

people who don't hate money and have the money to live in communities with ten foot walls

Just like canada, as soon as anybody gets money they move.

Attached: 1542589672094.jpg (660x939, 92K)

Hey user, I just want to ensure we have money for stuff. Dance with me, I'll explain everything.

Attached: 2qkg8k.gif (360x202, 2.86M)

lol, shekels are all you fags care about.
what gives money its value, rarity of
the object, which goes along with saturn
being limitation and restriction, saturn
is the root of all evil as saturn is what
gives things perceived value through
restriction.

Attached: manson eyes2.jpg (659x465, 230K)

Theres people who actually think shes going to run for president in 2020, so yea...

Reminder tranny discord is spamming these threads...

She should focus on tax havens and tax avoidance of trans national corporations.

SAGE AND HIDE HORSEFACE THREADS

>babby's first political cartoon
Their saving grace is they aren't nearly as wordy as they were ~200 years ago. Lefty memes require less reading.

She's just an alternative voice for the libshits so they feel like the Dems are fighting for them, she won't get anything she is asking for but the Dems will keep the votes.

She makes $150k off of tax payers. That would be rich yearly salary. More than twice the pay of avarage at $60k. 70% tax would leave her $45k a year.

>che

Attached: 1539014439592.jpg (1242x2082, 1.58M)

Uh Donald have you forgotten that Ice Dragon easily melted the wall in GoT. Starting a gofundme to turn a dragon undead. lel xD

Have a seat, Faggot.

Attached: 1542079335550.jpg (500x600, 313K)

I say let's try it and see what happens. No skin off my nose if the 1% move away.

>people replace do nothing leftists in Congress

Lmao no. She's on the fast track to millions in net worth by simply promising a bunch of free shit to desparate low info people, mostly minorities. It's a foolproof business model.

Attached: 694940094001_5801797000001_5801794474001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

this
another spot in Congress lost

She won't pay the tax. Congresspeople make their millions through capital gains earned through unregulated insider trading and by getting their spouses placed in lavish positions, which would also be compensated through the capital gains earned on stock options

The wealthy and connected won't pay this tax. Better off upper middle class wage earners will pay it. Doctors and lawyers, etc. Ironically increasing the cost of those services to the poor. Owning class doesn't pay income tax.

Attached: 9781612680194_p0_v2_s550x406.jpg (270x406, 32K)

We went further during the great infrastructure phases of the 20th century and it was tied to patriotism and nationalism. If it were couched correctly it could be a positive project. The reality is that no American should be without a home, health, or food and we owe it to each other to give security to all so that as many as possible can prosper and participate. If you want to remove cultural and political stigma you need to make everyone part of a culture of conscious consideration for their own nation.

That's why you need to kill them first, before taxing their wealth. Can't hide your assets when you're dead

Nobody is going to be patriotic towards the trans-mutt judeo-american empire though.

This all sounds great to the ears, but review the data since the war on poverty. Counterintuitively, these programs do nothing but increase poverty. Too good to be true is the correct phrase to apply.

Think about it. A guy sticks his dick in some girl. For 15 minutes of pleasure society then owes millions in lifetime benefits. Does that really make sense as something actually sustainable?

You are correct the more you tax the rich the less they will spend and many will flee the country or hide their assets. The rich already pay the vast majority of our tax income.

precisely. billionaires and trillionaires are always untouched

Everyone's always complaining about a lack of replacement population. I say instead of abortion being the first option the kids are given a life line and offered help, counseling and some assistance with vocational training and child rearing so that fetus does not end up in a jar of anti-wrinkle cream or growing up to go to convict college.

If you want less teen pregnancies you teach kids the facts before puberty and give access to condoms in a safe way.

she is a brainlet
if you take food for thought literally she would starve to death
just like people in the communist pסnyland of hers

obligatory

Attached: freeeeeee.jpg (635x905, 41K)

I agree that having good stable households is the key to all of this actually. How to achieve them from this point? Would take a lot of thinking given where we are.

>move to florida to avoid federal income tax
lay off the weed

Holy shit, this is absolutely true

Saved.
He pretty much is his audience. A clueless retard.

On top of that the people who ought to pay the most, and who are also flaming leftists on the outside, operate out of silicon valley and will always have a loophole to escape through while the rest of us are stuck with these ridiculous obligations from idiot leftist college cunts.

I think that housing should be more heavily influenced at a federal level to cut down on red tape that keeps prices artificially high. Something like a national housing project where you could use tech like 3D printing basic housing that can support small families. Have a great energy footprint and be extremely cheap. Make those starter homes for people and the needy and offer the people occupying them terms to pay them off at some point if they can. Let everyone else keep the homes they want and no messing with existing empty properties.

US Citizens still have to pay tax even if they are domiciled in other countries.

Let me guess, if Congress members are in the range, they're exempt?

Section 8 housing would have to be dissolved first.

A bullet isn't untouchable.

Attached: 1537334221935.jpg (576x702, 65K)

You could slowly move them across programs and it would help move prices down for renting in general with a little more competition. Then you could turn section 8 into more of a streamlined admissions role instead of a 5+ year lottery.

Well that isnt what Aoc or Bernie are gonna give you. They'll give you nice tax increases on the middle and upper middle class, and massive spending programs that increase inflation such that the poor dont actually get any improvement in QOL at the end of the day. Meanwhile the dysfunction that makes them poor remains unaddressed. Billionaires and millionaires will probably actually make more money by partnering with the government to deliver these shitty services, such as by owning section 8 housing or administering hospitals that receive millions and millions in govt run healthcare checks.

Nah i think alot have Australia and New Zealand lined up. Theres been alot of news about rich fucks building bunkers here in NZ in the South Island. But ive also heard theyve bought land up north of the Moari tribes as well its pretty hush hush but it gets brought up now and then on here.

Kek

>the face she makes when she sees your wallet

Ron Paul

I like the clip of her on 60 Minutes avoiding the question on how her ideas are going to be paid for, going after how the Space Force is going to be paid for. As if suddenly Democrats don't like science or space exploration or would want to spend billions on illegals.

I dont really get whether she's purely astroturfed or whether anyone is actually following or excited about her. Someone is paying to have a dozen threads about her up on Jow Forums at all times. But I've never heard a person reference her IRL.

>claim for decades it's impossible to run for Congress because it costs so much to campaign
>a bartender wins her first race against 20+ year incumbent

Yeah, totally fuckery going on.
I think I even saw evening news report on her dancing video claiming it was released to make her look bad. Pretty sure I've seen those WEBMs of it since October.

Look up how the KGB destabilise countries. You're being pushed to either a civil war or a foreign invasion.

Attached: 1546708605816m.jpg (1024x554, 47K)

I agree with her on this. Tax the fuck out of the rich and make it with no loopholes.

um, she interned for the Kennedys. You know those super horny irish alpha preditors. No way she didnt wienstien her way to fame.