What's it like saying nigger irl?

I imagine you have to be gif related.

Attached: 1546461732926.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

He's a big guy

for you

its fine cause im a beaner and nobody bats and eye when i say it

I say it all the time.
Seems perfectly normal to me.

For you

brown people privledge

do you look like a mentally ill person or a space marine candidate

He walks like a female I bet he crumbles like tissue

he's doing the "model walk", i doubt he walks like that all the time

based. I said it once jokingly when I was like 16 and got the shit kicked out of me by like 6 grown men at the mall. Hurricane Katrina made AZ filled with them.

>space marine on leave.gif

>He lets niggers dictate which words he's allowed to say
If you do this, neck yourself. We don't need anymore weak whites.

Attached: 1542298790542.webm (480x480, 1.95M)

for you

LOL

Attached: 1541767220035.gif (500x491, 376K)

Source? I'm femanon

no, i call blacks niggers daily. from my car and in public, i got attacked once...sued the guy for his check, work truck he bought, and still get around 133 bucks a month from him for the next 10 years.

Thats because your existence is like that of a tree.
Nobody even cares you exist, everyone ignores you because your people arent great and have never done anything.
So theres no way for you to insult anyone because you are already on the lowest rung of the race ladder.

That’s not a model walk. Male models that are literal homos walk manlier than that on the runway.

>that limp wrist he has

this.

did you suffer anything bad like traumatic brain injury or some shit, i don't think its worth losing IQ points if that's the case

i live in a black city and i'm not physically imposing, just average build

For you. And also, four (you)s

sorry babe, no idea

are you actually that insecure as to go over his minutia to find something to latch onto. my dude, seek help or accept yourself.

UUUU

Attached: Nword.jpg (576x1024, 78K)

he's doing the wet noodle walk

thing about lanaklets is, nobody messes with them because they are big, and because they have never been in a fight, they are actually soft bitches

That's why you have guns in America idiot.
Just Defend yourself next time you weak cuck

Attached: 5bb6f7ebae84ee551d18b033-750-375.jpg (750x375, 32K)

One of my buddies beat up some little bitch nigger at the bar and we made the rest of them leave.
I was yelling the entire time "yeah you got whooped NIGGER! how did you like it? better get the fuck out of here NIGGERS if you dont wanna get stomped the fuck out!"
They left, we laughed, all the hot bartenders wanted to bear my children upon watching a based Aryan Chad call a bunch of niggers niggers.

Buy a gun

Attached: 1544470095954m.jpg (1024x658, 73K)

you can actually get in lots of trouble if you "provoke" an attack

No - In in my area its okay to say nigger (at least the dutch variant "neger").
We also still use blackface on certain holidays.

In Europe no one really cares, unless they have big black people diaspora. In Poland no one would care unless you posted it on facebook adn someone snitched on you to some leftist organization. But in real life no one would bat an eye, for the most part. Mostly because no one cares, not because we're racist.

Attached: 1357864662990.gif (199x150, 1.33M)

no, just got punched once. called police didnt attack back, sued. won. he didnt understand why he had to go back to court...haha. he lacked basic understanding of civil tort.

think its Olivier Richters

just search "dutch giant"

nice man

ah that's why

cool

>no one cares you exist

lmao you most definitely care. that's why you gave him a (you)

>interacting with niggers

Attached: FBAEE188-68F7-44DF-9FE9-2ABF4D766B46.png (416x464, 268K)

>nobody even cares you exist
Build that wall!!! Dont let them iiin shut it all down REEEEEEE
For ppl that dont exist you surely make alot of noise

Funny how the nigger on the right turns around to check him out, everyone seems to just ignore him

nigger thinks they are showing justice
shows entire world that niggers are violent uncaring savages

Was he a random person or someone you knew?

Using words isn't provoking someone to hit you.
If a nigger chimps out because you made a noise you made and hits you, your allowed to shoot it, just stop shooting when it stops becoming a threat (unless there is no cameras around, then just empty the clip and say it kept coming towards you)

Attached: downloadfile-4.jpg (645x380, 96K)

>Buy a gun
>5fP/uSsy
>PuSsy

checks out.

Do you even know what a lanklet is? Fucking manlets and their complexes.

Jow Forums: the origin story

because the second before his GF said to him, "did you see that?"

Tell me more about wakanda you dirty nigger.

Attached: 80743F6F-4D53-4E38-BA0C-6E79E30224EB.jpg (540x960, 44K)

In Holland you can say nigger. But here it is not a word reserved only for niggers.

>hear the world nigger
>act like a retarded nigger

yet apparently it's still not legitimate to call niggers niggers

You have to realize that all this "n-word" toddler-speak is a US thing. The rest of the world says nigger without any fuss. It's not our fault that US whites are bootlickers of the kikes and the niggers

that dude, before he started taking roids, absolutely was a lanklet.

I'd imagine it would make me feel like an uncouth piece of trash.

Sorry you lost your freedoms a long time ago but here in 1st world countries we don't need to use bicycle wheels and cutlery to defend ourselves britcucks

Attached: 1542512965050.jpg (720x478, 39K)

when you see niggers acting like niggers, you don't even feel the urge?

look at the way he walks. he is not 100% healthy his joints or something are fucked up

we have the same thing here, only niggers can call themselves nigger (nègre), if a white person say it it's anuda colonisation

he hasn't taken the black carapace yet, he's only a scout marine

No one actually seems to mind. I guess getting your panties in a knot over a word is mainly an American thing.

Called out two different niggers for getting loud with me and thinking they were bad, in the past week, both in the grocery store for some reason. Neither of them wanted any. I verbally berated and humiliated one of them in front of the whole store and front of his negress, the other in front of his son. They shut right the fuck up. They are cowards and all talk.

what do you look like

you a honey badger or space marine

say that in front of my face

Attached: 1544520363475s.jpg (192x250, 6K)

>Mauritius

wtf

a small french island who larp as independant

can niggers be charged with a hate crime if they attack someone who simply said 'nigger' within earshot of the nigger in question?

Nothing

Guess why

what height does he have?

your country has less blacks because the african slaves couldn't handle the mountain work? therefore less retaliation?

gebaseerde lage landen

Here too

Attached: 1546824042789.png (326x320, 81K)

It is only a hate crime if the victim is not white.
Whites are not protected by hate crimes laws.

Im actually bigger than this nig and likely taller as well. Niggers are rare where I live but when your kind act up I call them out all the time. Nigs are major league pussies.

post tits

Its pretty normal over here.

Tits or GTFO

he was a nigger

Attached: Cope.jpg (720x451, 97K)

6'7 I think

>doesnt say anything and the nigger STILL looks back

>Those garbage inserts
Jesus christ Blacks have shit genetics.

I say it often. It's all about where you are

Looks like a kike. Also hes dresses like a lefty faggot who would never say nigger so its probably a nigger robbery

When I hit the Powerball, I'm going to North Korea with some of the most unusual specimens of humanity. I want the ugliest Aborigine, a 700 lb White guy, a midget Aztec, a 7 foot muscular guy like that and a blonde in a bikini. I will record the reaction of the Norks for lols and post it on YouTube.

Maybe a GoFundMe would be the best way to go about it.

It’s a woman

Can you spot the person of Nordic blood line in this gif?
I'm so proud to be 6.5 and fit.
Looking at this I understand why people feel uncomfortable around me.
phone in front pocket is a huge NO NO though, never do that if you want kids.

Attached: betaBlocker.webm (426x240, 2.66M)

This guy is one I want. Plus a burn victim.

Attached: 1543636558710.webm (1280x720, 1.46M)

Are you joking fellow mutt

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 8K)

no

maybe i got the countries mixed up

You didn't get the joke

Nevermind

The concept of a forbidden word, uttered either in public or in private is foreign to anybody from EEU.

Attached: 1535852263162.jpg (2960x1973, 2.11M)

i was confused because i read about the historical reasons as to why brazil has a lot more blacks compared to other south american countries

the african slaves really sucked at mountainous work

Looks autismo as fuck desu senpai.

Attached: 430173CD-47E9-48AD-B12A-4C34C24B35C8.png (568x559, 97K)

Above the shoulders, this guy looks exactly like a Polish guy I work with on weekends. Every time I see him, I envy how fucking handsome he is.

Might be gay 2bh

Attached: 2017.12.11.45692.jpg (2048x1269, 207K)

Get him to be your wingman and get some chicks.

Problem solved.

niggers look big because their dark colour, God put a shut off switch on the sides of their heads for white people to push when they act up.

Attached: Gods sleep button for whites.webm (1000x563, 2.9M)

Attached: 1540850682481.jpg (576x768, 107K)

Eh, there is too big. Dude is going to have tons of skeletal issues in 10 years or so, higher chance of cancer and so forth. Humans are not made to be that big, unless you go on a blaze of glory, guy was born in the wrong time, and wrong place.

Maybe in the future when we can change our bone makeup, this would be viable.

> phone in front pocket
is this just a meme or is there any evidence for this?