Ginsburg is on Deathbed

The media is afraid to report it. The kike is being worked on and they are trying to save her life.

Attached: dying.jpg (1000x1000, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hctheosophist.com/archives/pdf/hc199107.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Duh

Digits say she will get over cancer, come to Jesus, become trad, marry gorsuch, and they will rule as king and queen of the conservative Supreme Court for the next 100 years

No more wasting money on medical care for people over 70. Pay cash or fuck off and die.

alphabet man told us this already yesterday and a while before that mongoloid

trip and she'll live up to 2024

Soon

Attached: 1545499630046.png (1536x2048, 3.39M)

1000 foreskins a day are required to keep her alive.

Attached: Ginsburg Golden throne.jpg (473x670, 256K)

Attached: 1544390272893.jpg (425x498, 57K)

She been dead for over 5 years.

>Powerful
>She's so strong
>Love her you nazi racist misogynist scum!
kek
die cunt

the cancer in her lungs has spread from other parts of her body. she will expire within a month.

Is there any precedent for removing a Supreme Court justice if they no longer are able to attend arguments for cases? Or could she literally get hooked up to life support for the next two years and hold the seat while the dems desperately try to win 2020?

Attached: 27792776-71C1-4842-8F80-4FB0471CCDE7.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

Redpill me on RBG. Why is she so hated?

She died on Christmas. Kek willed it

Sire the foreskin supply is dwindling and Queen Hilldawg needs ever more. The golden chair is consuming too much and the electric bill is high. Princess Ginsburg is no longer responsive. We might have to pull the plug this month.

Because she votes left.
If she was a right winger people on this board would be saying "she just needs bedrest, give her our energy, MAGA"

February 1st she goes.

I LOVE YOU KEK

Because she's a Satanic pedo-supporting leftist Jew.

Attached: 1507610975771.jpg (1136x1434, 347K)

Attached: image.jpg (800x600, 240K)

Numerals say you're a faggot

Attached: 1529845478233.jpg (227x225, 6K)

They are releasing a film about her soon. Have to hype it somehow.

Digits confirm RGB literally just died.

progressive Jewish lawyer who won't relinquish power until death sums it up

Are they going have her hooked up to a machine that just flashes a light fro vote for every liberal decision?

Attached: EEFCE413-E62B-4AA8-8FC2-2FD7B2BE4F55.jpg (266x198, 12K)

Honestly she’s just a liberal judge that’s fairly by-the-numbers but she’s one of a few women in a male dominated profession and she’s got a spunky personality

She gets used as a mascot by obnoxious virtual signaling crowds who probably couldn’t tell you a single major case she was involved in.

kek, It's a bloke in a dress

No but they do say that she chose execution rather than live to see her legacy destroyed for being a traitorous cunt to America.
Same thing that McCain and Bush chose. Optics over life.

You think she knows she's going to die soon? Aww yea she knows. Thas a good gurl.

Attached: 1483480821632.gif (200x200, 2.3M)

Rollin for the reaper

Does this make us agents of Chaos? Which chaos god is our lord?

Can heebs shit themselves to death on the gas during surgery?

Do you really need to ask?

Attached: 1484419667013.png (717x782, 912K)

>implying she's not already dead

If her seat gets replaced by a Trump friendly judge, the Supreme Court will never bend the knee.

Digits, but I'd rather see her live to see her legacy destroyed moments before her dying, oxygen thieving death.

She knows it will be destroyed because trump is office and republicans control the approval body.

Its not execution, it’s a ceremony where their soul is passed to a child’s body. If they die normally they have to face God and they would rather not

May her death signal the pendulum swing back to right-wing death squads, gassing kikes, and the eternal racewar.

This, anyone else would have just stepped down, as you are actually fucking dying and cannot preform the Job of a supreme justice. She however, is a spiteful kike, and instead is holding on to the seat for as long as humanly possible solely due to political reasons, that being Trump getting another SC pick. It's detestable, and says a lot about her character.

Kek wills it.

Attached: Hitler29.jpg (300x472, 18K)

at first I thought your picture was a version of this

Attached: 1542129131020.jpg (600x450, 21K)

this. She could have retired when king nigger was still in office, but her being a power hungry kike wouldn't allow it. Grasping onto power till the last moment.

If she was a right-winger, then we would want her to step down to be replaced with another conservative while Trump is still in office. Why are shills so retarded?

The eternal fires of hell await!

WeW

TRIPS PREDICTS (((RBG's))) DEATH!
ROLLING: 2/7/19

Attached: witness-me.jpg (250x250, 14K)

If we or anyone else ever nukes Israel they should make sure to do it on Christmas.
They'll never get over god punishing them on this day, no amount of mental gymnastics will enable them to ignore the irony.

Funny thing, if you nuked Israel on Christmas you could always legit say it was god who punished them.
It was god who made the "goys" who follow Christ do it.

That's a man.

Attached: 1546699498769.png (310x315, 382K)

RBG is ded you herd it here 1st

A judge deciding your case by reading transcripts?

Fuck that. Impeach her and Roberts too.

Ginsburg dying is going be amazing
Just wait for liberals to realize how little power they have by holding the house
Expect demands to include the house in judicial appointments

Her biopic is coming out.
That is a sure sign she will be dead soon.

"life"

Rolling bye bye Ginsburg ;)

Attached: 1543946435167.png (480x480, 423K)

>The kike is being worked on and they are trying to save her life.
she might be dead already and they are working to create a prostetic body on a robotic skeleton, so they can pass it off as her. that robot will be taken to work in a wheel chair to hide the unnatural body movement. her voice would be electronically tuned to sound like her, but she will barely speak anything.

you may screencap this and post it in the thread when she's first seen after that "illness" of hers is "cured"
the "long surgery" is just an excuse to say that her voice changed due to the surgery and she can't talk a lot.
so.. you screencap this, user. this is some shit you wouldn't here every day.

>"here is why not aborting your baby to fight white supremacists is anti-semetic"

fuck you lordshits it's obviously a trans-atheist woman of african ableism. You should ask before assuming because someones white weener might correctly be a big black pussy and your wrong to second guess xir's genital classification and intersex category

>literal jew
>votes consistently for communism

Attached: 1546820095831.png (329x346, 218K)

I've seen quite a few now wish she retired during Obama's first term to be replaced.
Since Kennedy retired, they've also been saying the SC should be expanded to 15 Justices with the next Democrat. While ignoring Republicans could do just that. Some also claim no President should appoint three Justices.

Sorry user, she’s been dead a couple of weeks now. Only her handlers and a PR machine are keeping her “alive”.

Your digits are wrong SENPAI. Digits say she doesn't make it till 2019 and Trump uses her vacancy as a bargaining chip for full wall funding.

She's not going to make it. Not this time. She's gone before the end of this month. Check em.

Attached: 1543084092712.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Weekend at Ginzy, muh nog.

She's already dead.

regulars might remember this was predicted several times early last year (she will die around december/januari)

Attached: weekendatruthieslite.jpg (813x672, 155K)

Those digits tho. Sheet.

If she was a conservative, she would have retired a long time ago, giving the seat to the next generation, and spending the rest of her days sipping lemonade and playing with grandchildren. We wouldn't be having this thread if that was the case.

Attached: 1235715231.jpg (600x344, 29K)

Digits confirm. Interesting, tell me more user.

assuming numerics rbg gonna ded of natural causes soon

Attached: fevqib3zia821.jpg (640x604, 121K)

FUCK kek is not with us today, keep praising my lads

Check'd

Attached: 1546195824313.gif (640x360, 1.69M)

What happens to child soul? Sacrificed during ceremony?

Will happen any day now.
You have to believe.

t. Q.

tell us more pls
they first sodomize the young child to create a split personality right, in order to "create room" right? Or is the soul switched in such a case?

Attached: Bader.jpg (836x166, 33K)

God.

And Obama asked her to retire when the democrats had the Senate, but she refused.

this is all bullshit guys. i just read a story on cnn a couple weeks ago that said she is strong as an ox and still works out at the gym 4 days a week. why would they lie?

S. Rest in Piss. Enjoy hell, kike.

Attached: 1494721666657.jpg (458x390, 56K)

turn around ma’am

Attached: 939D585C-4B22-443D-8263-4A42DBCE7BEF.png (1536x2048, 3.41M)

They call her a "superhero". They even had a little cameo for her in one of their faggot comic book movies. It's going to be so sweet when she dies.

Dear murica,

why you run by kikes ?

Sincerely,
Rest of world.

>Some also claim no President should appoint three Justices.
Ahh, the classic "FDR did even worse but I won't let republicans come close" tactic

see this btw

hctheosophist.com/archives/pdf/hc199107.pdf

p 6 and 7

Attached: avesa G de P.png (834x967, 336K)

quads indicate her death is announced in the next 24 hours

roll

well for as hard as the ((())) works on her, God will work on her times three

BACK IN THE WOMB IT’S MUCH TOO REAL
IN PUMPS LIFE THAT I MUST FEEL
BUT CAN’T LOOK FORWARD TO REVEAL
LOOK TO THE TIME WHEN I’LL LIVE

FED THROUGH THE TUBE THAT STICKS IN ME
JUST LIKE A WARTIME NOVELTY
TIED TO MACHINES THAT MAKE ME BE
CUT THIS LIFE OFF FROM ME

HOLD MY BREATH AS I WISH FOR DEATH
OH PLEASE GOD WAKE ME

Attached: weekendatruthies.jpg (1186x890, 396K)

>t. Jewnited Cuckdom

Attached: Anglo-American.jpg (298x527, 44K)

Obligatory pic

Attached: RBG_44444.png (1920x1080, 1.1M)

Lol we knew she had lung cancer since December. Find a post from Q talking about her before she started making news, fucking fag.

shell be fine

Re-rolling for you GUY
Check'em

ROLLIN FOR DEATH

Attached: 1541686728990.gif (823x987, 365K)

Lord KEK punishes arrogance. Beware!

Once upon a time, in a more civil society, a person of such responsibility and this GRAVELY sick would have bowed out graciously a reappointment would happen and the government's business would proceed.

So we'll remember her as that old hag that was clinging to her power long after she should.

Attached: ginsburg-not-sober-at-state-of-union.jpg (1280x720, 84K)