It is time to put bullets in every single white womans head. When we have exterminated all the women...

It is time to put bullets in every single white womans head. When we have exterminated all the women, niggers and shitskins the weight lifted from the welfare system will be immense and we will not have niggerfucking coalburners left in our country.

We will be able to focus on industrial advancements and once again become a rich sucessful country.

White women are known world wide for being glorified low class prostitutes who will spread their leg for literally every man who even comes close. This is why they are considered attractive, but in reality its just because they are easy to fuck. And then when you check out ploitical forums what do you see? Oblivious posters who talk about "defending their women" and "making white babies". I cannot think or comprehend anything worse or more shameful than being raised by a literal niggerwhore mother.

All we need to do is murder(slaughter is a more fitting term actually since i dont se white women as humans) every single female. It is because of these roastie whores Europe today is a shitskin and nigger continent, so removing women is the long term solution to the nigger and mudskin problem. They will naturally also be killed on the spot(They have too low IQ to live in white countries)

Then we get real women who shut up and doesnt think they are capable of running a country. These are common all over the world and would gladly take the place of the white loose whores.

In conclution: Kill all women, niggers and shitskins. Inport real women with high IQ who shut up and realize they dont know anything about politics

This is the solution to all of the wests problems, its that simple. All logic shows that if we kill women, niggers and shitskins we will not have the negro and shitskin continent they brought upon us.

Attached: stapedius.jpg (1067x1600, 202K)

Yea, I’m a fan of big ass latinas too

Yeah and then we go exinct.
We need women for something idiot.
Just insitute white sharia and slaughter the bugmen who gave women rights in the first place.

-t. mad incel

>kill women
>can only have sex with men or animals
>can't reproduce
wanna know how i know you're a deathcultist?

Good cuck, you want your treacherous whores to go unpunished

you didnt read my post you subhuman burger

It's adequate enough to enslave them. Btw white women race mix less than females of other races.

Yay! Let's go out and kill half the white race now and breed with shitskins. Faggot. Sage.

can't wait for genetic trash like you to die out. people like you were never meant to be alive, and now you're getting bred out by natures force. you can incel rage all you want, no ones dying except you, who'll die a lonely cold death while everyone else frantically race mixes and fuck each other like animals. remember your place you pathetic weak subhuman.

This unironicly. Mad shitskins will be mad about "muh aryan godesses dindu nuthin" but our only way of salvation is to destroy them

Attached: 1526096079436.jpg (592x492, 73K)

Baserat!

Attached: 1543257777278.jpg (638x644, 54K)

I literally look like i came straight out of a SS poster, and you subhuman angloid apes comes and tells me about "Muhhhhhhhhh roasties". Dont worry we will exterminate you like roaches just like the women

Attached: 1536772861168.jpg (188x268, 12K)

OP is a troll from Jow Forums who is trolling you epic style

Well the world probably would have gone that way but somehow between 1700-2000 euros decided that shitskins and women deserved equality

I imagine this will , I’m the future, be scene as primitive nievete

Attached: BEBE1C6E-96EC-46FF-8C07-FF03CC91514C.jpg (175x259, 16K)

Attached: 1311763499070.jpg (300x354, 16K)

d1a

detta fast oironiskt

Based and Stapedius-pilled