Pitbul Hate General

A coworker, her husband and her Alaskan Husky were all three attack on separate occasions by the same pitbul. With each attack the severity of the wounds inflicted became increasingly severe.

First the husky was attacked, then the husband attempting to defend their husky was attacked, and finally the coworker was attacked attempting to defender their husky as well.

If animal control doesn't put this fucking rabid beast down, I will personally go hunt the pitbul down and shoot it to death.

Fuck pitbulls and fuck pitbull apologist.

Attached: hqdefault (3).jpg (480x360, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

akc.org/dog-breeds/american-staffordshire-terrier/
youtube.com/results?search_query=pitbull attacks child
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

KYS OP. You're cancer. If you hate on anything it should be pitbull owners and NOT pitbulls. They're just being them. We don't hate you for being you. We hate your stupid fucking bitch mom for not suffocating you when you were two. Hang yourself.

>inb4 bu-but, I meant pitbull owners too.

Should have said that stupid mother fucker.

Unironically, get a lab instead.

They are fine. You just need to be very careful with them. Unfortunately Pitbull people are generally not the most responsible pet owners.

Overall, I don't mind if they are banned, but they are just animals. They do what they are bread to do. If they didn't have such powerful jaws, nobody would notice them.

We're going to need another leash.

Attached: 20160802173604.gif (372x280, 1009K)

The are literal demons from hell and they all must be terminated with extreme aggression and rage until not a single one remains.

Attached: bloodrage.jpg (745x483, 248K)

look it's the retarded 'it's the owners' retard how surprising that the dumb fuck also uses reddit spacing. fact is all owners of pitbulls are either drug addicts, dealers, gang members or white trash with a small category of brainwashed fucking idiots usually lefties thrown in for good measure

>If animal control doesn't put this fucking rabid beast down, I will personally go hunt the pitbul down and shoot it to death.

here, I'll fix it for you

>If animal control doesn't put this fucking rabid beast down, I will personally go start a pitbull hate thread on Jow Forums. Somebody HOLD ME BACK!

is that Mitt Romney?

>look it's the retarded 'it's the owners' retard how surprising

>calling anyone else idiot

Not sure where you went to school faggot but you need to go back and finish.

Canadian leddit spacing. They are bred to kill which is why they shouldn't be pets.
B8

unironically you should also go back or try killing yourself faggot

Attached: 1534028110910.png (800x480, 212K)

Sorry, drumpftards. Breeds don’t exist. There is no real difference. Environment, upbringing and training are the only difference between a chihuahua that nips at your toes and a “pitt bull” that rips a child’s face off.

Attached: 4261EC24-428C-472C-B3DD-527D0B467D3A.jpg (1000x562, 432K)

If I saw some mother fucker doing that to a dog, any dog. I pull in front, then slam on the breaks. Then I would commence "defending myself".

Attached: 1533673772140.jpg (1200x1709, 2M)

I own a pitbull.
I have trained it to attack on command.
There is nothing you can do to stop me.
There is nothing you can do that will make me not own this dog

Stay mad cat cucks

Btw these threads are made by niggers, and mudslimes.

Dontchu come near muh doggie!

Attached: A6237FF1-7891-4370-A275-80A9F56E00A9.jpg (693x1024, 57K)

this^

finally someone w some common sense

Attached: culling.png (1072x741, 126K)

Do you enjoy forcing the weak submit to your will?

lol

lol. Not ok to have vicious murderous pets but ok to have vicious murderous owners. fuck your brain.

>ma pibble is such a sweetheart

Pitbulls and their insecure owners are both worthless shit sacks that need to be put down.

why not beat the shit out of the dog until it limps away, the only reason why that fucker is messing with you is because he thinks its his territory, either kick that dogs ass to show him that you mean business or hang yourself, because youre just like everyone else who is afraid of pits, HURR DURR THIS DOG ATTACKS EVERYTHING AROUND IT, IT SHOULD BE PUT DOWN.

Hicks don't own pitbulls, blacks do.

I hope someone fucks the wound your precious pibble gives you.

I don't mind putting them down AND their owners so can get this out of the way but don't kill a warehouse full of pitbulls and let the owner live to start another pitbull puppy mill.

not a pitbull owner dumb fuck

>inb4 more b8 about the pitbull I don't even own

What is the AKC breed standard for a putbull?

Yall are missing this tards point. He's saying don't hate the pitbull for being a wild nig of a dog. Hate people that continue to buy them as pets. Its the equivalent of saying, don't hate a lion that mauls a neighborhood, hate the retard that brought him into the neighborhood.
>the poster is just too dumb to articulate his point.

Day of the leash soon for you degenerate

The dog trespassed on my coworkers private fucking property. A dog is a possession and does not possess any territory. If it attacks a human or other animal, it must be put down.

Attached: Sqeeze-the-Balloon.jpg (600x401, 37K)

akc.org/dog-breeds/american-staffordshire-terrier/

Did you get a pibble for Crimmis, Laquandisha?

no people understand his point perfectly they just disagree dumbass

Those are some beautiful dogs.

If a lion is attacking my village, me and the boys are going to hunt it down, kill it, bring it back to the village and put it on a pike and kill any lion that gets within eye sight of our village.

I’ve never owned a dog and I don’t know anything about them, but why, why, why would anyone want an ugly dog like that?

What logic is this? Eliminate the pitbull, eliminate a weapon for some dumbass. Obviously I'd rather put down both the owner and the dog, but you get the argument against that.

I said putbull, nigger.
INB4 same thing
That's right, you can't because there is no such thing. You bunch of losers are scared of a dog that doesn't exist.

Ayran master race. So good that police and military look no further.

>smart
>loyal
>will lay it's life on the line if a nigger kicks down the door waving a glock around and bite him in his choconeck
>lets you know when it gets pissed off, instead of the pussy ass shitbill
>jaws don't lock, will stop the barrage on command if taught the release word. Unlike the shibble who's jaws cannot physically unlock

Unless you need a dog for mushing or chasing rats into the burrows I see no alternative to the GSD.

Attached: Emma.jpg (1932x2576, 857K)

No, I don't think people understand his point, they think he's saying "its the owner's fault for raising them wrong".
I have a vague suspicion you are also one of these retards, because we are all essentially agreeing on the same thing:
>Pitbulls are nigger tier dogs
>They should not be kept as pets
>They should not be bred
>They should be treated as wild animals
What is your argument if not that? Go murder every single pitbull, even ones we would let live in the wild like wolves?

GSD and Golden Retrievers are the white man's dog. Patrician tier. Labs are also acceptable along with meme tier dogs.

Shitbulls, rats, Chihuahuas, pugs, etc all are shit tier dogs.

Damn straight, as you should. Before long, the local lions realize not to fuck with you. Does that mean you go out into the jungle and hunt every lion you can find out of spite? No. That'd be African nig-tier.

I hate both people willing to buy and the animal.

Attached: 1541317501755.jpg (750x422, 54K)

m8 my pug would fuck you up. he's a supreme gentleman.

Ehh, I see people doing it around the lake all the time. It's not that bad if your dog is big and you start off slow.

What they did was either nigger or white trash. (probably white trash, so self respecting nigger drives an SUV that isn't rectangular) They probably wanted some sweet retweets so they wedged the leash in the trunk door and threw the dog out the window to see it's reaction expecting it to be fanneh XD. When in reality they probably just hung their dog on a busy freeway.

Attached: walking_dog_car.jpg (640x433, 34K)

>Pitbulls are nigger tier dogs

wrong. you're fucking retarded. The difference between a pitbull and a nigger is a pitbull has no choice but to be the way it was born because we can't communicate with it to teach it any better.

>inb4 the dog whisperer nigger that teaches dogs to do match and rocket science and shit

Niggers have the full opportunity to develop and learn and become civilized they just choose to stay retarded and miss the information thrown at them.

>inb4 thread derails into a "why pitbulls are not niggers" thread

the other three green lines you typed I agree with

America is my village.

Ugly useless dog. Pest.

yeah but wouldn't his doggo attack you then

Attached: IMG_20151210_083837.jpg (500x375, 87K)

Get em Skeeter! Both barrels for the baby butcherer!

Attached: 3800.jpg (680x340, 39K)

can you feed them to a snapping turtle

Attached: UIBIrmg.gif (320x240, 1.37M)

>doesn't read the actual AKC website

How are you this retarded, Josue?

t. pic related

KYS

Attached: pitbull.png (1810x778, 387K)

Attached: Pitbull and a Baby-ZzV0z5-qV582.webm (640x360, 853K)

I sees them titties, that's a bitch
>half worried I was watching a gore video.

Fuck you and fuck animal control. Just as bad if not worse than gun control. I should be allowed to own a lion, elephant and even a gorilla for home defense and defense against the tyranical government. If you disagree you lick the boot

Master breed reporting

Attached: IMG_20180925_162031.jpg (1512x2688, 2.44M)

Attached: pitcucks.jpg (720x960, 112K)

So if you read the website, what did they say about dog temperament?

If I see a pitbull run after me I am going wait patiently, spread my arms out, drop the shit in my hands, and as it leaps for my throat I'm going to sock it so fucking hard in the muzzle that my hand breaks and it's fucking brain dances around in it's skull.

Noice. Here is a picture I took like 1 minute ago. She is by my side ready to dual any shitbull that snaps off it's limpwristed owner's grasp as I poke it's eyeballs out with my thumbs.

Attached: 20190107_153222.jpg (4032x3024, 3.6M)

kek, good pic

Now this, THIS IS A GOOD DOG. GSheps are a good breed. And I dont even like dogs. But I appreciate anything or anyone who has utility. And isnt a bloodthirsty savage.

Doing this to walk your dog and dragging it down the highway are two very different things.

Look at those legs! Mine is just about 2 years and rather small I think

Attached: IMG_20180825_225851.jpg (2688x1512, 1005K)

That's a very stupid idea. OK, the baby is too young to move now, but one day, the baby will pinch the eye of that dog if you lay him on the dog like that. Then what happens?

Hopefully it will die and be given another chance on Earth with parents that don't own a dog that was bred to kill other dogs.

Nice dog, beautiful coat. She just moved to the chair to take a snooze. Please don't tempt me to flood this thread with pictures of her.

Attached: 20190107_154109.jpg (4032x3024, 1.94M)

I was never quite sure what the purpose of toy breeds was. To look cute and entertain small children and old ladies? Isnt that what cats are for?

Love the dark mask. And go ahead.

Attached: IMG_20180704_195622~2.jpg (1512x1700, 768K)

Look up Tibetan Mastiff to gain some class. Also:
>will lay it's life on the line if a nigger kicks down the door waving a glock around and bite him in his choconeck
will only happen if you train it to do so.

>a dog that was bred to kill other dogs.
Pitbulls weren't originally bread to fight other dogs. They were created to kill and fight bulls (and occasionally bears) originally. Later they were specifically bread to kill the most innocent rats in the shortest amount of time. This is why they are designed to kill anything that moves funny.

not all pitbulls am i rite

KEK

Attached: 1546841442672.jpg (576x415, 28K)

Looks like your dog is all ears.

I remember reading some book that dogs always make a nest. Like a corner or a safe area. Not Emma, she doesn't give a fuck. She sleeps in the center of the room.

I can appreciate bulky dogs, but GSD are like light calvery. Quick, efficient, and doesn't need to eat as much. Those big ass dogs like mastiffs and tosa and rotweillers can definitely hold their own when the finally close in, but good luck having them catch up to a speedy fence hopping nig.

He is an angel. He is good boy. He din du nuffin yet.

Attached: 20181212_1414132.jpg (4032x3024, 3.77M)

They're fine in the hands of people who know how to handle them AND have the physical strength to subjugate them. Sadly 99% of owners are fucking retaards and he wuz a gud boi until he rips her face off.

Would have to be a boar on the receiving end of that truckload

Niggers have an average IQ range of 70-85, what the fuck makes you think they can "become civilized" or that they chose to stay that way? KYS brainlet fag, you dug your own grave.

Attached: icy.jpg (1280x720, 204K)

You only care about dogs for their legal blowjobs

Mine will drag blankets to wherever she wants to chill and spend five minutes making sure they are just right before curling up

Attached: IMG_20181127_212726.jpg (1512x2688, 1.64M)

Vaccuum your fucking floor you Scotts-Irish inbred fag.

Attached: antifag.jpg (960x960, 371K)

(((They))) want to erase everything the working man likes, including his guns and dogs.

Beta husky fucked by chad pit bull. What else is new?

Shut the fuck up liberal degenerate, all species are allowed to exist, all their species have the right to life, to develop consciousness, animal rights is ONLY THE BEGINNING, JUST YOU WAIT YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE MAGGOT INSECT

Attached: 1544415480589.jpg (616x614, 101K)

Ummm this thread is making me hungry

My dog just wanders into my bed during the day and sleeps in it. I even noticed she started leaving her little stuffed bear and other toys. So cute.

Where did you find this picture of me? Cut me some slack, I just gave my dog some cardboard to rip up so I can add it to the worm composting bin. Gives her stuff to chew up and saves me the hastle of ripping it up myself.

Attached: Emma mid Jump command.jpg (3024x4032, 3.87M)

cringy pitmommy detected

>were all three attack
What language is this?
Also: good.

That is a good point. You don't blame a tiger for killing, that's what it does.
Should blame the people that bring them in as pets and the people that don't kill on site

VACUUM YOUR FLOOR SLOB

They have wonderful natures until there's someone present who hasn't been vetted. If I haven't made it clear a person is okay to be there, she gets scary as fuck.

Attached: IMG_20180830_173845.jpg (1512x2688, 2.67M)

ok

* shoots dog *

now the end of this story

Attached: 1516810240900.jpg (638x3464, 442K)

I only CCW because of Pitbulls

Whoever made this comic is a retard - seriously a fucking retard. I mean, Adam is a disingenuous fuck and there's various problems with some of the episodes of his PC-bootleg version of P&T's Bullshit!; but doing this childish comic is pathetic.

No, you're going to slip on your garbage-smeared floor, whiff your punch, and then disappear in a cloud of blood as pibble does what pibble does best.

>If animal control doesn't put this fucking rabid beast down
why hasn't it already been?

dude, feed that dog hamburger meat with alka seltzer tablets stuffed in it. better to use too much than not enough.

youtube.com/results?search_query=pitbull attacks child

Attached: axejuggling.jpg (515x805, 99K)