Lgbt hate thread

Lgbt hate thread.
Pedophilia will become normal in 10 years

Attached: 1546887461891.jpg (1200x1200, 284K)

Attached: homo.png (1506x3976, 443K)

I went from tolerating gays, to wanting to see every single one of them rid of on this Earth. Why can't they stop molesting children?

Nope.

Attached: 8ee77dd368231fffed16d18748d1def2--nazi-propaganda-history-pics.jpg (283x397, 23K)

I'm a homo myself and I feel like I should voice my opinion on the matter:
I've never had any urge to participate in that gay """"culture""" and neither have I ever wanted to go to more political-orientes shit like PRIDE.
If my sexuality was not my choice, why should I feel pride for something that's not an accomplishment? And if I wanted to be treated as an equal, why would I parade myself like that in the street?
Thankfully, I realized that most of the degeneracy you see is the loud ones since you wouldn't be able to tell them appart in a crowd. I'm also like that, I'm a supporter of "don't ask don't tell" and keeping it in the bedroom - mostly, and I speak as someone who'se not the manliest of dudes.
Being a homo is terrible by the way, all I want is to settle with a nice honest manly guy and start a family and own some land and live a virtuous life but it's meme-tier hard to find a guy who'se not a faggot, even more someone who would want to commit.
If you try to stray away from this 'gay lifestyle', they say you have 'internalized homophobia' or are 'straight acting', whatever that is
Many young boys are led to believe that fagging it up and having meaningless sex is the way, and it breaks them, it's very sad, but I supposed degeneracy happens with everyone, it just came first and is really loud with homos

"You aren't degenerate because you fuck men, but you fuck men because you are degenerate"

Attached: 1527983004760.jpg (1080x1080, 140K)

We have to fight for the innocense of our children.

>I'm a CONSERVATIVE gay so don't stereotype me silly boys I'm one of you

lmao

Hear, hear.

Also a closet fag who is simultaneously angered and saddened by "the gay lifestyle" - having pride in something you didn't achieve or cause. The promiscuity is toxic and soulless. The STDs bodily abuse are rampant. Not to mention how insufferable the personalities of "loud and proud" faggots are. I am content in my solitude and am leaning towards trying to fake it with a loyal and nurturing woman than try to find a loyal and romantic relationship with a man.

>10 years
Try 5. That's how fast it's coming if they're not stopped.

>implying enjoying a dicking automatically makes you a liberal

Personally I don't agree with having to repress it, it will lead to general unhappiness down the line and that will interfere with what you can do for your family/your community.
Changing how things are start with you, if you're an example, you will also draw more examples toward you

>I want is to settle with a nice honest manly guy and start a family
If you were not born female, you're insane as it comes. What "nice honest" man would start a family with A MALE and what "manly" man would want ANOTHER MALE? What do you bring to the table except a substandard hole that doesn't even irrigate or lubricate itself and ZERO BIO OFFSPRING WHATSOEVER? Gays, you're insane. Change my mind. You are profoundly and absolutely completely all out of your fucking mind.

"Oh geez I has no wings and can't afford airfare but wants to fly"
>Visit Saudi Arabia. They can help you.

Funnily enough I hear rightoids on Jow Forums apologize for child abuse all the time and defend arranged marriages where women are impregnated as young as possible. Whenever a game removes creepy pedoshit weeb content it's always the right that complains, not the left.

When the Pulse Night Club shooting happened, I was glad.

Sick of degenerate gays and their damn parades. We're gonna have to start killing them soon for the sake of the children. Otherwise, I predict a schism and a split in the herd.

I don't have to repress it, but I am choosing to. I get little fulfillment from intimacy and have conditioned myself to take great pleasure from solitary pursuits at home. As far as improving society and my community, I do that through writing.

No because they don't have 10 more years.

For one, I consider myself someone with values and considering how many people there are, there are people bound to think similarly to be and share the same values
I don't want a straight guy, since he wouldn't be into me and neither do I want to force someone to be attracted to me
I think reducing me to a hole is unfair, I'm no less capable of providing emotional support than anyone else (I think?), everything else I can provide has to do with me and not my sexuality, but I do guess I'm resourceful and I have physical strenght to help out on stuff, though I'm not trying to compete with women
I'll give you the zero bio offspring, but it's possible to turn it around with surrogacy and hopefully artificial wombs. It's a bit of mental gymnastics on my part, but I would treat me and my supposed husband's inability to have children the same as a couple with fertility issues, because that's what it is

I'm not trying to change your mind because I don't think I can, but what I'm telling you is that you should be angry at is the degeneracy

I guess it sounds weird to me since I'm really family-oriented but I do wish you the best if that's how you want to live

I'm still very close with my family. And I have a small circle of friends. I just won't likely have a family of my own.

>videogames is rightwing

normal in 10 years? pffft, much soon than that, sit up on it goy, you might like it.

Attached: saving the world.png (941x3223, 3.43M)

A gay man is just a man who hasn't been stoned enough

But they're not molesting your children goy! These are NOMAPs and they're totally not going to act on those urges, just relax already and let your kids hang out a while. What are you? A bigot?!