How do I talk to gay people and trannies...

How do I talk to gay people and trannies? There's no way I can admit "i think homo is wrong" because I'll just be called a PHOBE and be dragged into an endless argument in which they desperately try to convert me to gay (as what I've mostly seen).

I don't want my kids to be gay and I'd be fine talking to gay people if not every single one of them seemed like a pedo and trying to act like the opposite sex. Everyone is slowly being gay and i need to know how to survive without being a hermit.

Attached: IMG_20190106_163421.jpg (565x499, 63K)

there are ways of having a conversation where you express disdain so just do that and act like you are angry at them or irritated by their presence when dealing with them.

Call them heterophobes

Attached: B098B2A1-13BB-4675-A104-4B67D96BCE0D.jpg (1242x1509, 1.16M)

Don't. I became friends with a dyke and she was an asshole. It was abusive. She had fits every week.

>ima repressed cocksucker
find a gay bar

Don’t waste your time

Attached: DB0CBA03-1235-428B-8D22-FCC13D7E6314.jpg (801x893, 254K)

This. Gay friends are always a waste of time. They either insult you because they think that makes them sassy or they dump their fucking drama at you like you're their therapist. Avoid at all costs.

FUCK Lucas. Inkling master race

Attached: 66F1D061-F942-4625-91BA-56EFF7F3717C.png (625x352, 348K)

as i understand it, being gay or trans is just a disorder like adhd or psychopathy. its not technically wrong. because they didnt choose to be like that.

To be fair i haven't had too many irl encounters with gays, I'm certain they aren't as autistic as online people but they've been hell. But I don't know what I'd do if i was stuck in a room with one with no escape.

Also splatoon is respectable but I will stick to my longtime friend
Speaking of which mother 3 is great because none of the villagers were gay, which makes sense. Technically, (((porky))) coming along was the only reason you'd see gay people.

>in which they desperately try to convert me to gay
sweetie I guarantee you're not attractive enough for them to think that

They nerfed Lucas so bad in ultimate. You're better off using Ness unfortunately.

There's a simple solution to your problem, just KILL every FAGGOT you see and you should be good to go. Bonus points for every black gay man or woman you kill.

>pedoshit

Attached: 1545618073292.jpg (370x450, 59K)

Just try to hide your disapproval and everything will be fine.
You will even like some of us :)

Takes a real pedo to identify pedo things.

Nigger they are squids who use paint rollers and shit. Get your filthy ass mind out of here and re evaluate your life.

(you)'re either unironic
in which case you're a repressed cocksucker
or (you)'re larping
in which case you're a wanton cocksucker
in either case

Attached: milf.png (228x133, 92K)

If this were true, then everyone on this board is a repressed jew or black, according to your logic.
Fuck outta here.

Attached: image0.jpg (828x227, 165K)

You know I don't usually accuse people of shilling because I'm not a newfag who doesn't understand what a shitpost is, but there is a very clear agenda in your post. Your assertion that "everybody is becoming gay so we need to learn how to coexist with them peacefully" is laughably disingenuous.

nobody needs to talk to faggots, except for this particular instance where I felt compelled to tell you to fuck off. now fuck off faggot.

Attached: 1534213503852.jpg (300x300, 27K)

Most gays that I know are pretty reasonable--it's obvious that they're gay, but they don't make that the focal point of every conversation. I don't know why any real gay person would want to, given that it would more than likely turn into a disagreement.

It's the fake SJW gays that you want to avoid--the ones that throw it in your face and make everything about their gayness and your refusal to accept it. I doubt if these people really are gay--the fact of the matter is that it's pretty easy to get past the attraction part in fucking if you really want to; it's why you can fuck your hand every night. These fake homos are usually Idealist npc-types trying to position themselves socially as selfless warriors for a marginalized group--like Rachel Dolezal, except instead of going around in black face they take it up the ass.

That's not to say that there aren't real homosexual flamers...but as far as I've seen, even they are just trying to get on with their lives as opposed to worrying themselves about how -you- think.

Why would you want to play as little girls, user?

Attached: 1512713880592.jpg (344x382, 83K)

You have a choice to be either gender with that character you stupid fuck.

Also once again, proving that you even think about this stupid shit. Its a character in a fighting game. Sounds like you have a really guilty conscience.

Anyone with bare minimum social skills can have a discussion about what's right and what's wrong in any subject, reach to an agree to disagree while still informing the other counterpart about why you think your point is correct with good explanations and info in your hand.
Screaming "homo is wrong" while talking to a person who might feel persecuted by being a homo will not end well, will not listen to your points and of course will assume that your argument is based on hatred and not on facts.
I've talked with many people about the problem with the gay community and funnily enough, the only times I've been attacked with ad hominems and blatant assassination of character was online. In real person people will think twice about doing that unless they are persuaded by like minded individuals.

Attached: disdain for plebs.gif (330x166, 2.1M)

>talking to gays and trannies
For what purpose?

I really think you should stop playing as little girls user before it turns into something worse.

Attached: 1484132120229.jpg (208x206, 5K)

to make friends

>How do I talk to gay people and trannies?
you just fucking dont

don't talk to them. just ignore them and tell yourself, "when the revolution comes, you will pay."

>How do I talk to gay people and trannies?
if plan A doesnt work you could try zyklon B

Attached: 1441614708612.jpg (225x225, 4K)

Never!

Attached: 5977BA60-D4E7-412C-B755-281D446D9BA3.png (500x480, 65K)