>They want you to use their preferred pronouns "they" and "them"
What is your reaction?

Attached: image.jpg (1440x810, 326K)

disown

Try to fix him.

firm slap on the cheek

ignore it

Go away and grow up

Military School... If they'll take them. Otherwise, I'll find a non-binary prev to marry them off to.

a sound spanking on the behind

>What is your reaction?
nothing because you are probably a fucking wage slave who never has any time for and/or never talks to your kids in the first place.

bury in a shallow grave

Honor killing and claim I’m a Muslim so I get off free as it’s part and parcel of living in a big city

I would inject my son with AAS while he is sleeping to see if that makes him normal again. If that don't work, disown.

Go on Jow Forums

back of the hand

Isn't there a gender-neutral noun yet? Like if it's unknown but no monster, what do you call "it?" "it?"

Welp, i am still waiting for grandchilds, so if he is gay - it is not my concern. I do not want adopted kids, i want my blood to be alive.

death

lol this 100%

Beat the shit out of him, and then tell him to knock it off, and if he even mentions this gay bullshit again, he’s disowned.

Kek this cringy projection

We make fun of people who identify as toasters in our household. I would probably throw a loaf of bread at her.

Honor kill beheading.

Splash holy water on them and yell "The Will of Christ compels you!!!" a bunch of times...

What child?

Attached: 1546841035611.jpg (228x215, 12K)

I thank god that my language doesn't have gendered personal pronouns.

I use catch all pronouns for other people so I would give a fuck. Dick, cunt, and axed

wouldn't*

No idea, it's easy to say what you'd do when you have no child with this issue, but the moment you do it's highly unlikely you'll react the same way

if its a boy Im gonna beat him up badly
if its a girl I will rape her.

Attached: 8jQKh.jpg (1200x882, 151K)

I donate them to a nigger family and wash my hands of the situation realizing I am the one at fault for raising a pathetic child.

Lmao all u cuks assuming the child is male (or “““assigned male””” as the SJW’s say) if I were a feminazi I’d tell you toxic maaaaaleeees how patriarchal of u it is to assume the assigned gender of the child is male.

corrective raping, huh? might work.

Lmao true.

My kid won't do that because I'm gonna raise my kid right with the Bible.

fuck off purple haired faggot. oh what you're offended... good.

Are we assuming all those tumblerites are not raised by psychotic single moms now?

Disown them because theyre too old to belt without the police hearing about it.

Disown them, if they want to decide their own pronouns they can decide how to finance their own life
I'd disown a child at 40 if they came out as gay, you're a dissapointment and will be treated as such

without saying a word or acknowledging it go to the kitchen and get a beer and wonder where it all went so wrong

Force them to exercise and kill their teachers

This or that. Depends on my mood.

Vicious beatings, possibly rape.

OD it on hard drugs and make it look like an accident.

>16 year old child comes out as "non binary" gender
Kick it out of the house before it infects its brothers and sisters. 16 is too old to fix this level of wokeness.

Then blame myself for putting through public school and allowing it access to Internet.

Get out of my house.
Lol
Who am I kidding. 43 mgtow, thriving and happy. I have no wife and kids lol

Guess I dont have a kid anymore

Local man is behind bars tonight as he allegendly killed his teenage child with several gunshots to the head and burned the corpse at the steak, more at 11.

Incest rape is wrong you degenerate

Take a flight to the middle east as "vacation" and dump it there so it has to face reality outside western civilization.

I give them hell and beat them. They must shave their hair and are going to be not eating until they accept to be good. I repeat for two years until they are my bitch and then keep them as a slave for the rest of her life. If it is a he I cut of its balls so it can't bring shame into the family and give him to priesthood.

>mfw I might unironically do if conditions are right

It's not even singular

Put all of my property in a trust and make sure "they" never see a dime of it.

Drive them about 500 miles from home, drop them off with no phone, no shoes, no jacket, and a buck fifty. If they make it back home, we’ll see how important that gender pronoun shit is then.

I have a friend who has a friend whose daughter has decided she is male. The daughter as a man does drag shows dressed up as a woman.

try talking, if that doesn't work try beatings. If beatings don't work, disown

Move to rural Pakistan, marry them to a goatherd

Attached: eMm76Xzzh8t34Uyu.jpg (755x943, 172K)

Disown "it" that very second

My 13 yr old daughter pulled this crap on me a few months ago and had a few friends at school trying to do the same bull shit. All this after she comes out as being gay. Which im fine with her being gay while shes in school. Means i wont have to worrt about pregnancy scares. But we sat down and had a long thoutghtful conversation about the pronoun garbage and after careful study of the matter i convinced her that the pronouns they were wanting to use actually mean the same thing as he and she and she dropped it and even made her friends drop it at school. Pretty successful parenting going on here desu. I know the gay thing is just a phase because her whole life she has been attracted to boys until her stupid friends decided they were all gay. Since i can remember being a teenager and how impressionable kids can be i dont flip out like some boomer parent and declare martial law on my kid. You can ignore certain fads and they work themselves out you just have to know your childs mind and behavior patterns.

Girls can't be gay you dumb fuck

My son is 8 and I've been telling him about faggots for a couple years already, and make sure to tell him certain people are freaks. The other day we were playing Smash and he said "man that's gay". Proud dad.

What the fuck is going on in schools

Stomp their head until their brains come out

Indoctrination and mass cognitive dissonance

Explain in detail my absolute disappointment in their utter retardation. That I wouldn't expect my offspring to adhere by the majority's regurgitation of a select few imbeciles who clearly are mentally-dysfunctional at best.

Then I'd proceed to explain that I'd only have to shoulder this bane of my existence for another two years, as the law doesn't require me to support children in vegetative state past the age of 18; whereby I'd evict them.

Kill them.

Laugh in his face every time he opens his mouth. Repeat until he gets the point.

This. Teens are retarded anyway. They will grow out of it as long as you don't pay it any attention.

'They' is plural, call it singular 'it'.

Hello leftypol

Gas

found the muslim

He spends his entire summer vacation isolated in the woods with no internet, doing manual labor at my woodshed like a slave while I drink beer and mock him until he straightens out.

True, but meaning to words can change over time e.g gay

When I have kids they're going to be home schooled and won't be allowed to use the Internet recreationally until they're at least in their teens-late teens. Internet access from a young age is one of the main causes of all this degeneracy.

>Scream ”You need disciplin!!!”
>Give him 2 very hard slaps that might get him concussed, clinch him and knee him on the abdominal, and lastly 1 kick to his ass
>Take off his clothes follow him and tell him to do 100 pushups outside, then he can put some clothes but no socks and shoes and tell him he’s gonna jog 20 minutes and ill be behind him checking
>now dont let him shower and let him sleep in the cabin
>then when he wakes up enter cabin spill a bucket of freezing water and 1 hard slap to the face
>now he’s a man

this my plan

Ugly girl isn't a separate gender.

>okay bulma

mfw

Attached: trans-jew.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

Ah, yes, it's not like Shakespeare used singular they or anything.

In other news: WHAT, YOU EGG?

how was that prjection? the leading cause to faggotry is bad parenting

Of course you'd like him sweaty and smelly so you could huff his foot stink all night while jerking yourself off. Perv.

all "non binary" bullshit are females transtrenders, they are not trans, they dont get on hormones, they get over it and live as normal women (often lesibian)

Do nothing. Wait for them to commit suicide

Beat them and their mother to death.

I drag him to the nearest Orange lodge and pay them to fix him. If that doesn't work, i'd kneecap him and disown.

Force him to become a monk and repend in the eyes of God, or force him to live in the forest and become a pagan warrior and repend in eyes of Perun

I hope you launched an inquiry into what the teachers have been feeding them.

Corrective slap across the face.

remove them from whatever school taught them those words. call cps on teacher for being a sexual predator.

she + it = sheeeeit

Attached: gender_sheeeeeeeeeeit.jpg (260x194, 13K)

> "I identify as childless, get out of my house"

kek

>They want you to use their preferred pronouns "they" and "them"
This is you daily reminder that these pronouns are the 3rd person plural pronouns. The proper 3rd person singular pronoun for non binary humans would be "IT".

Attached: image.jpg (600x719, 59K)

oops
*your (daily...) etc.
>damn autocorrect.
>damn proofreaders

Attached: image.jpg (500x682, 50K)

20/10

this

Kek. I say:
"What are you, Fucking Royalty?"
Then I argue the philosophical ramifications of changing speech and the existential laziness of choosing 'gender fluidity'.
Then i tell them, I'll still be here to love them no matter what (knowing they have to work their way out of this bullshit themselves--and I refuse to be the SJW antichrist)

Based dad, desu.
I hope when I finally have kids I navigate this way.
Thanks user.