Does eye color reflect heritage?

Ok Redpill me I was born with green eyes and they often look blue or grey does this prove my bloodline is devoid of shitskin or joo blood?

Pic related

Attached: 20190108_075906.jpg (4032x3024, 2.49M)

you look like a mongoloid

Your skin looks like mine except my eyes are greyish blue
I think green comes about from a combination of blue and brown

No, it just means at least one (or two) of your ancestors had light eyes

jews have grey eyes

you = jew

Show nose.
Blue/green eyes with shit tier nose structure or bone structure still puts you lower than Roman/MedChad with perfect Aquilene noses and strong bone structure.

No, the green comes from yellow pigiment. It has nothing to do with brown.

It is actually the most genetically isolated and recently evolved eye color.

He is a Jew

he shows you nothing goy

Green rarest eye
then grey
then blue

Not Blue = Poo

This picture only reflects that you are a faggot and need to eat more green vegetables.

Disturbing close-up

Attached: 20190108_141702.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

Canada is finally right on something, eat your veggies jimmy!

is this that florida kid who skrangled his mum

Grey is not genetically speaking an eye color. Its lumped under blue.
Here is a simple explanation of eye color. You have multiple genes for pigment placement, and then genes for either melanin(brown) or lipochrome(yellow)

Blue eyes have a combination of either no pigment production genes or no pigment placing genes.

green have lipochrome producing genes and pigment placing genes, with no melanin genes.

Brown will have melanin production, pigment placing, and can have lipochrome production (but will not be noticable)

your white don't listen to the other people. Green to hazel eyes are very common in Sweden.

Requested picture, far as I can tell I'm shitskin and joo free

Attached: 20181002_083823.jpg (2592x1944, 1.54M)

Fucking eggs. stop worrying if your a bit jew or a bit black. If you're not subversive your okay. If your not dumb and violent your okay.

why use memeflag OP

Congrats you pass.

>your
Nigger DNA detected. No nigger DNA allowed, quit shilling your bullshit here.

Hot damn now where do I get my arm patch and copy of mein kampf?
>Itd time to party like it's 1933 I love Jow Forums

Attached: tomnjerry.jpg (384x274, 15K)

Looking good OP, but still a faggot for meme flag

You look fat and like you belong in an oven, you genetic waste.

I run 2 miles daily I don't drink carbonated drinks except for beer and I don't eat candy but keep swinging sweet heart I'm at my prime weight for height and bone structure, but it's okay it could be worse i could live in Britainstan

Attached: peniscope.gif (304x400, 13K)

no, all eyes are blue but most have melanin over the blue

is this green or blue ? only in direct light it looks like this. in dark it's kinda brownish/yellow

Attached: what colour.jpg (2210x1233, 402K)

You look like a fcking goblin

>perfect Aquilene nose
Aquiline is a jew nose...?

Attached: 1533863896382.jpg (750x450, 50K)

lose some weight, memeflaggot

I'd have to say greenish brown but I'm no expert that's why posted on pol there really are some really smart people that hang around here with the rest of us lurkers

how long have you been living in your car?

Stop trying to be white. You're not.

whiter than you friend, much whiter, I am a Guelph

pics or it didn't happen

that is brown, can you post the other eye? it is likely you only have one gene for pigment placing. Curious what your eye color was as a child, have you suffered an injury around that eye?

>Posting your face here.
Holy fucking shit, pol really is filled with semi-literate 16 year olds.

Its a big gas guzzling Ford F-350 but it identifies as a Prius, faggot hippy

Attached: ms-sfaBB9.gif (432x324, 148K)

Dumbass
> you own a smartphone yet you believe no one has you picture already..

Attached: hvd7ioldgoo11.jpg (399x385, 44K)

other one is pretty much the same just bit more brownish, that's why i posted this one. and as a child i don't remember but no injuries for sure.

>There is no qualitative difference inbetween posting your face here and getting into rastered observation in the mobile network.

You're the biggest fucking joo.

that doesn't answer the question of how long you've been living in it, does it?

when was the last time you did laundry, and what the fuck is that on your shirt?

get your act together, youngster

The reason I asked about the injury, sometimes impacts can damage pigment and it can either never come back or comes back over time.

If your other eye is near identical you may have a type of heterochromia, basically its just saying there is something odd about the pigment placement in your eye. For whatever reason some regions of your eye have no melanin placement.

>retina id
nice try cianigger

Attached: 1539021541475.png (771x723, 680K)

First square i used color selector in his eye ,second square actual brown

Attached: 1546959337145.jpg (4776x1232, 514K)

im jewish and have green eyes sorry to burst your bubble tough guy

get off my board

Attached: johnson.jpg (640x480, 18K)

perhaps I should of explained this different. When in biology you say someone's eye is brown, you are referring to their eye producing melanin, blue no pigment is present, and in green lipochrome is present. That fellows eye has melanin in it.

I was born to live in my truck I love my truck when not our mud riding and having kinky sex in my truck I visit my house every now and then for a shower and a shave

Thanks very much for this

I was away from the computer sorry not to have responded

oh you probably mean the little blue patches to the edge right? i have similar ones on the other one, thanks never heard of this thing.

I have seen 1/4 blacks with blue eyes. jew wife of h3h3 jewtube star has blue eyes. hitler had a bright blue eyes and he was jewish (according to a really weird history professor I had once). eye color means little.

look up Williamson Syndrome

Sorry William Syndrome, I originally knew it as waardenburg syndrome

but there was a radio show and the syndromes seems to be the same
behaviouraly and with the iris pattern exhibiting bright white central iris star burst

>Williamson Syndrome
great so i have a little bit of poo in my eyes and am retarded aswell. splendid.

i think hazel

>a study taken in 1911 found that 53.7% of Ukrainian Jews had blue eyes

Check this chart.. you have some undiagnosed health problems.

Attached: iridology-chart.jpg (1424x767, 279K)

Semetic on the left
Anglo on the right
It’s pretty clear

I think the Hitler Jewish ancestry is a myth, but you're right. Lots of Middle Easterners have blue/green/gray eyes but few have light hair. Light hair is a better predictor of whiteness than light eyes.

hair is a good one especially if you consider texture too. but i would argue nipple color is the best predictor.

Lol this shit is so fucking stupid. According to this I'm dead already.
wait...

Attached: blued.jpg (460x501, 36K)