Why can't we be friends?

Why can't we be friends?

Attached: Flag-Pins-Russia-USA.jpg (400x320, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ebV16Z83Ro4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It would be awesome wouldn't it?

Nobody likes us

leave the chinks and we can dominate the world

Chinks are our last and only allies. At least they don't believe in liberalism and such.

I like you

Attached: 1486877972297s.jpg (102x125, 2K)

you cant dominate your won borders yet alone you reach for the world. ffs you at least number one in one thing and that is delusion.

I do.

I don't have a problem with Russia.

Chinks can never be real allies. Those insect bugmen will turn on you at the first opportunity.

Nice to know. I like you too guys, you are honest and that's a rare thing nowadays.

Russians have a bad taste in their mouths from the last time they allied with jews

Yeah, I know, but its not like we have any choice.
Thanks!

Ally and friend have very different meanings in Russian. So we are pretty aware that they can backstab us.

I don't like you rusak. But if you pays to Chechnya I will only fuck your women, cuck.
And one word about chinks - your land is only what chinks loves. Not you and Huilo's politics.

Ruski bro. The (((west))) needs a boogeyman to justify their military spending.
After the fall of the soviet union, the kikes refused to let their revenues from military contracts dry up, so they got the US involved in bullshit wars.
(((They))) want people to be afraid of you, to demonize your people inorder to sell more weapons and justify the trillions of dollars that go into their pockets.
Now, send me a qt 3.14 ruski gf.

Its alright, one gets used to it eventually. At least we don't have to go all SJW and such.

This. It's all faggy propaganda. I don't know anyone in real life who actually hates Russians like you would think we all do if you just read leftist retard tweets online.

I'm not talking about hating russian citizens, I'm talking about fear mongering regarding the russian state and government.
You can't deny that the fact that (((some))) people are lining their pockets out of all those wars and military contracts.

Attached: wild jew appears.webm (931x576, 2.1M)

We can. We just need to get rid of the Neocons and their (((Masters))) first.

Same

Because you dumped your agitprop culture destruction trash over here during 1950-1975 and it is destroying our country and you still refuse to admit it, instead you are planning to profit from it by attacking us once civil war results from it, and the entire exercise is to conceal that your nation is broke and communism didn't work, meaning you sabotaged America and ruined the world out of envy, so fuck you, Russia.

You are also behind all the migration and when Europe finds this out you are done

Male Clinton fucked it up by expanding NATO for no fucking reason. Everything bad between us goes to that. He reneged on Bush Sr.’s promise to Gorbechav.

How the fuck have you forgotten this already?

I was only a boy when that happened.

Russia, home of the world's largest tumor. Kind of like Russia, a large cold insensitive mass. Kind of like their women.

Attached: 1493462903823.jpg (614x625, 52K)

Grow the fuck up. No excuses.

Russian politicians need someone to shit on for their problems to get popularity.

It’s our politicians. Actual Americans have nothing against Russians.

youtu.be/ebV16Z83Ro4
WHY CAN'T WEEEE BE FRIENDS
WHY CAN'T WEEEE BE FRIENDS??

i luv based russia fuck the haters

I like you, too

Attached: ubersoviet.png (615x680, 408K)

Jewish Putin and his inner circle of Jewish oligarch kleptocrats at the Kremlin keep launching cyberwarfare attacks against the US, so until the shitty rooskies stop being shitty slavs, no one will ever be their friends

I've loved Russia ever since Drago killed Apollo Creed...based Russians and Putin

Go home Mueller, you're drunk again.

Because of Germans who occupied USA in 1920s after fall of Austria Hungary and Nazi germany and continued their Anti Slavic policies until every single Russian and Serb is gone,they sacrificed their 2 empires to achieve this.They will stop at nothing.Russia lost too much in 100 years because of Germany.And Germans turned British and US to their side.And now they rule the EU while everybody else is falling apart.That simple

Attached: nato.jpg (750x337, 87K)

Attached: GermanEthnicity.png (1190x810, 664K)

The German is eternal

Attached: 1543345718125.png (1186x889, 434K)

They are about to collapse our economy. They are getting rid of the US dollar soon. Our economy will get worse. China? China is doing the same thing.

fuck off...wait, thats russia right? sup ivan you fuck we got more in common than not i'd say, let's get drunk and rape the whole fucking planet together

Because Americans are a cancer on this earth.

Nothing in common. We value freedom and democracy something Russians have no historical framework of.

Because Jews

>*defense contractor autistic screeching in the distance*

Attached: wernn.png (1280x721, 206K)

Attached: 1544720681029.gif (500x522, 102K)

Attached: 1543696886132.jpg (922x482, 150K)

We are already self-reliant for energy. What else do we need you for? Vodka? BeetS? You're too poor to buy anything from us too and there's no chance of a military alliance. What sense would being allies make?

I would rather be allies with Russia than with gay nigger Western Europe.

Attached: 1478582481001.png (1000x500, 376K)

I like these colors man.

The (((west))) needs a boogeyman to justify their military spending.
are you retarded? they do the same thing with the west.

Europeans actually have an economy and produce valuable goods

They staged that they lost WW2.Then they moved to USA.And continued their 500 year old anti Russian policies.Russian intelligence knows this.USA is just another German colony like the EU,Nazi Germany,Austrian empire.They are the ultimate most intelligent master race God created and are ultimate evil

Attached: gusa.png (490x714, 150K)

Attached: BritishQueenNAzi.jpg (660x840, 106K)

because neither side really wants to be

neocons and neolibs both want Russia contained because they don't want the Soviet Union back

Russians want breathing room from US and NATO and will be aggressive about earning it. they will not trust us even if Trump gave them everything they want, because in a few years they could be dealing with a pres that follows the majority containment strategy.

so Russia will take what it can from this admin and try to stir up as much shit with us, with our allies, about our failures in the ME to keep us too focused on managing our own shit to deal with them.

I don't like it either, but there is no way until the US gives up on the unipolar world. which is pretty much lost as is, but will not yet be given up on.

Its a coincidence that USA hates Russia and Slavs......

Attached: NATONAZI.png (324x663, 22K)

>Russia is friends with commie-chinks
>supports ragheads
>frequently wants to invade christian countries instead of mudshit ones
>hurr derrr the US invaded countries before and they are bad, so that means we can invade countries in the present

>:3

Attached: SU-27UB and F-15C.jpg (1280x752, 257K)

I like you

Attached: STS-89 Endeavour docked to Mir.jpg (3060x2040, 902K)

pic related
sure we do but like American whites we generalize you towards the poorer idiots of your nation

cheers cunt

Attached: (Save and repost).jpg (700x700, 117K)