Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-08-12-01-25.png (1179x1074, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/bill-timmons-hacienda-healthcare-ceo-nursing-facility-vegetative-woman-gave-birth-resigns/
science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/coma4.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>user finally finds his perfect woman.

The woman for going into a coma in the first place.

Link faggot.

>Even women in comas can get laid

Attached: 1546604900742.jpg (600x598, 25K)

>LINK cbsnews.com/news/bill-timmons-hacienda-healthcare-ceo-nursing-facility-vegetative-woman-gave-birth-resigns/

cbsnews.com/news/bill-timmons-hacienda-healthcare-ceo-nursing-facility-vegetative-woman-gave-birth-resigns/

Attached: Capture+_2019-01-02-13-29-51.png (1436x1616, 2.45M)

Buck.

Oy vey

Attached: bill-timmons.jpg (1280x992, 62K)

wew lad what the fuck

I was in a coma for 6 weeks and after that a minamly concious state for another 5. I've often wondered what was done to and with my body while I was gone. But I will never know.

Niggers and kikes

What was it like? Like sleeping? Did you dream?

>But I will never know.
Want to?

Attached: 15388432928852.jpg (312x368, 35K)

Somebody needs to get this guy on Maury for a paternity test

Attached: 1231234.jpg (994x818, 46K)

The thot, obviously.

heh
When I saw the scene in Kill Bill I thought there was a chance it happened
Now we know for sure

Attached: Buck_and_Jasper.png (403x365, 167K)

Awwww!

Attached: Buck.jpg (600x525, 69K)

his name is buck and he came to fuck

Why do women complain about childbirth?
You can literally do it in your sleep!

The rapist was in the wrong
My question is, how fat was the lady ?

And they waited for her to give birth? no one any suspicions about the PREGNANT VEGETABLE?

Besides, while it's still a rape now the family has a baby from her, I guess it means something.

He also had luck

kek

This is good for science.
We are one step closer to never having to deal with feminist again.
>Keep all women in vegetative state
>Select prefered genetic candidates from cataloge
>Impregnate
>?
>Profit

Attached: 42284e84603cc887257eb92ea66b535448df46400236821337365a3c6d684433.jpg (728x546, 290K)

>hurr fetuses are not human because they have no conscience
>durr sticking your dick in a vegetable is rape!!!

Too much Kill Bill.

I bet there's already exist such farms somewhere.

Checked.

Sure the story is horrifying, but how?

Dude's a pedo.
>She was 15 when she went into a coma after nearly drowning.

What if they did it intentionally so they could study the possible effects of artificial wombs? We don't know what the effects are on a child if their aren't moved around while in the womb. They might have a really fucked up sense of balance or something weird like that.

Attached: 1517398557748.jpg (540x720, 49K)

well, she was Native American, so I am assuming pretty fucking fat

This happens all the time. In the UK they've dug up the grounds of old nursing/childrens homes and found child remains, some with broken skulls and signs of damage. Older people who went to the homes have spoken of being raped and beaten by the staff.

Don't put your family in those homes.

well she didnt verbally resist

I'm pretty sure people in comas are given a balanced diet and are kept as healthy as possible.
science.howstuffworks.com/life/inside-the-mind/human-brain/coma4.htm

This.
If she got wet then it means she wanted it.
Foul seductress, tempting orderlies with her Terry Schaivo mannerisms.
God, what a whore.

she's been in a coma for 14 fucking years, so she is 29, prime time for pussy

sick. in my city they found underground tunnels connecting our churches and they found a lot of fetuses skulls. not related, but kinda

what colour is the mother ? what colour is the bappy ?

>be comatose
>give birth to niglet
>vegetable gives birth to eggplant

a woman in a vegetative state has higher status in this world than you, just accept that, pathetic incel

mother is native american. we dont know about the baby

>Who was in the wrong here?

The girl, obviously, for being an absolute slut

People in a coma are not fed a calorie deficit, and do not gain nor lose weight.

This user is right.
In Ireland they found 1,000 bodies buried in a mass grave from a childrens home and in another they found a septic tank filled with rotting corpses of kids,

Like the breeding stumps the commie hive people used in that book Sven and Mike talked about on TDS.

>she got raped as a 30 year old roastie

Why go for a native american? There must have been some hotter veggies out there.

These places are shitpiles. Any staff that does not need a nursing certification comes straight from the food stamp work requirement job trainkng programs.

You put ghetto shitskins with a vunerable population and shit like this is called a normal Tuesday

Lol leftist double think

>user finally finds his perfect woman.
top kek

>"How were they alerted to the fact that she was going into labor?" reporter Briana Whitney asked.
>"From what I've been told, she was moaning. And they didn't know what was wrong with her," the source said.
>near-corpse that has been silent for 15 years starts moaning

Attached: startled wojak.jpg (337x372, 23K)

black or spic?

probably came down to opportunity. A night guard on a specific wing had an opportunity with the room she was in. Makes you wonder about the faggots in these places fucking dudes in their sleep.

I honestly hope they find this guy and fuck him up.

She was very young when she went to the cabbage patch. I'd image she was underdeveloped even at 29. Everything about this just...

patient was a native american

Canned one liner thread body uses by shills. Sage

>now the family has a baby from her
is it a white baby?

>Buck.
First thing I thought of too.

>live in America
>go to hospital
>leave with rape baby
>get shot on the way out

Attached: 1544928473541.jpg (800x800, 82K)

the perp obvs

Media won't report on ethnicity of victim. Media won't report on ethnicity of baby. Jow Forums wants to know.

>literally the plot of F.E.A.R. irl

The kid's name is Paxton Fettel isn't it?

Attached: mommy made me do it.jpg (1600x1200, 155K)

you know, what's worse than getting the call that your daughter, who's been in a coma for 14 years just gave birth to a rape baby? That your daughter, who's been in a coma for 14 years just gave birth to a BLACK rape baby.

lol

Attached: Rendery_delta_team-2-.jpg (1792x1344, 128K)

>she was Native American
Oh. I no longer care. Carry on.

>well, she was Native American

Attached: source.jpg (500x500, 33K)

come on. you've seen the statistics. you know that white dudes dont rape black women. this was a native american, close enough to being black that you know no white dude raped her.

we all know the rape baby is a black rape baby

You should probably get your ass tested for herpes

from OP's link above.

Hacienda has been under intense scrutiny since the 29-year-old Native American woman had the healthy baby boy December 29, the station said. The patient has been in a vegetative state for 14 years, since a near-drowning incident, KPHO noted.

In a statement, Hacienda said Board Executive Vice President Gary Orman vowed that Hacienda "will accept nothing less than a full accounting of this absolutely horrifying situation, an unprecedented case that has devastated everyone involved, from the victim and her family to Hacienda staff at every level of our organization."

Dont worry bro. I took good care of your bum and feet

And vegetative puss he did suck

Attached: eJwNyUEOhCAMAMC_8ABKAaH1NwQJmqgQqCfj33fnOq96xqlWtYv0uQJsx8xtbHpKG6kWXVurZ0n9mDq3C5JIyvtVbplgydngyC3W (253x199, 6K)

Who needs artificial wombs when you can transform a woman into a biological factory?

>mother is native american. we dont know about the baby
So half native & half black then, ok got it.

>half native & half black then
yes sir

that's creepy.

imagine cumming directly inside a completely unresponsive qt's pussy, impregnating her with a baby she'll never even know. if this isn't the perfect relationship, I don't know what is.

Attached: 1546021786502m.jpg (1024x711, 64K)

nah man, a perfect relationship involves a relationship. this was just a human fleshlight that he fucked and came in. its really fucked up man. that could have been someones sister

>that could have been someones sister
Can still be, considering she's a Native. There's a good chance her dad fucked her.

this
that one has a judicial personality and the other doesn't is retarded

The parents are obviously at fault for keeping their child “alive” for 14 years at great expense to the taxpayer.

Don't mean to sound edgy, but does anyone else find this hilarious?
It's a sign of the times, especially since AZ (my state, and where this occurred) just (((elected))) a pagan dyke as a senator

Attached: 1473302865318.jpg (900x960, 289K)

You mean to tell me they didn't scoop out that baby and sell the body parts?

WTF kind of hospital is this?

Implying that a comatose woman is unable to consent is ableist.

Attached: vasemmistonuori.jpg (190x250, 15K)

no, I dont find it hilarious at all. This isnt a case of a woman getting drunk and fucking some dude and calling it rape in the morning because her boyfriend wants to know where she's been and she can feel cum crust around her vag, this is an unconscious woman who was put into the custody of a nursing home to take care of her. I find it incredibly depressing and sad. She is a true victim.

>Who was in the wrong here?
How the fuck should we know?

>Yes yesss, don't put your trust in anyone, goy.

Statistically you are more likely to be murdered or raped by a family member.

I actually would like to see some studies done on this child. We know that babies can recognize their parents' voices before they're even born and it can help calm them down. Will this child grow up with attachment issues? Will its growth be delayed by the fact it missed out on several months of passively listening to its mother?

honestly, a lot of the kids born on the reservation are borderline retarded. this kid will probably not be better or worse

Imagine being that boy. He's going to become a man. He's going to think a lot about this shit. That's his family, that's his origin, a raped comatose woman that popped him out. Jesus christ that's fucked up. If you had the choice between telling that boy the truth of his birth (eventually) or lying to him forever, which would you do? Would you tell him an easy lie that helps him sleeps at night? Or would you give him the harshest of all red pills?

hopefully a nice family can adopt him and never ever ever tell him he is adopted

Neither, just put him up for adoption in a state where it's illegal to get paternaty records.

>keeping a worthless braindead whiskeynigger alive for 14 years
fucking WHY
that's gotta be a medicaid bill more than $10 million by now

The guy who fucked a Vegetable.... Obviously... FUCK OFF NOW

but before tha the baby gets circumcised

left his condom in his truck