Dating: Smart vs. Regular Women

You are top tier male. Which of the following do you choose:
1. Smart and sexy career woman (say, a 8+/10 looking high IQ investment banker chick). Pros: High IQ, very smart, very competitive. Will give you high-IQ, high-test Chad-tier sons. Very smart, can have interesting conversations. Both 5-10% in terms of IQ and looks, therefore very smart dating pool because she is looking for men above her in the dominance hierarchy (you are part of that group of dateable men). Makes six figures, together with your income you make more than enough. Cons: Highly disaggreeable, thus more frequent fights and quarrels. Might not want to stay home with the kids. Not too conservative and likely not a virgin (though not a liberal thot either).
2. Homely, averagely/slightly above averagly intelligent girl. Pros: Moderately conservative, more likely to stay home with the kids. More submissive and more aggreeable, less potential for fights. Cons: Sons might not be as smart and Chad-like. The family will rely on your income alone. Maybe a bit boring.

Attached: A30E2DCF-908B-4D51-B282-CA396B100562.jpg (1999x3000, 1.15M)

Let‘s say both are equally good-looking. What would you do, Jow Forums? You are a (virgin) conservative man who will be top 5-10% in terms of looks/wealth/job/IQ (unless you screw up). I suuspect some of you might probably chose girl 2., because she is more tradwife-like. But what about girl 1.? Don‘t you get turned on by the thought of a dominant, top-tier successful career woman wanting to be dominated by you? The chance of having Chad sons with a super successful mom? If you want her to stay at home, maybe you two can have a start-up and have her work from home? What do you guys think?
As a reference in terms of looks, here a pic of actress Brit Marling, who started out as an investment banker.

Attached: 07635D96-A3F0-4D9D-9CBE-494CE577CD11.jpg (1294x1632, 254K)

I'd take 2, my sons will just be normal people or I'd groom them into being more alpha and no problems with my wife, no probable divorce due to promiscuity and also,I can easily afford to keep a family of five after I finish uni.

Attached: giphy.gif (267x200, 366K)

2nd one of course, too bad those don't exist in real life. I could cheat on her also if I'm a top tier male, right?

It depends on your personality. I'm no super-Chad by any means but I'm reasonably successful and can turn the charm on. I'm only maybe 6-7/10 in looks though, but I've bagged both types to the point of being able to propose. I stayed with the investment banker type for a while, but the disagreeableness, competitiveness and shallow, money-driven lifestyle made me loathe her in the end. I chose the less-driven, more conservative one (non-religious) because after a day of hell in the architecture office, I don't feel like having to put up with another dominance contest with my partner.

Just find something that makes you feel hapy shit its not conplicated you might be just ugly idk or directionless

It's kind of funny to read these replies, because the few people with really tons of money that I know all have wives who have interesting careers.

Take your shitty fantasies to Jow Forums . You're not asking for advice.

1 if the job was less hedonistic and less competitive (unless there was meaning to it), also I would minimise verbal contact with her to avoid pointless disagreements

I would settle with 2, 1 is if there's a long trusting bond so that you can think differently around her and differently around others

>the disagreeableness, competitiveness and shallow, money-driven lifestyle made me loathe her in the end. I chose the less-driven, more conservative one (non-religious) because after a day of hell in the architecture office, I don't feel like having to put up with another dominance contest with my partner.
Good advice!
Personal perspectives and stories are welcome!

>Cons: Highly disaggreeable
Not a con, it's actually a pretty big bonus

>thus more frequent fights and quarrels.
Statistically the couples that have a lower negativity threshold, ie have lots of little fights over small stuff, are more likely to succeed.
So without question I'll take door number one.

This abstract thread has nothing to do with Jow Forumsice.

Attached: 534599840852.jpg (252x200, 9K)

>sexy
>smart
>woman

pick 2

I never met a smart and sexy career woman
All the sexy career women are in sales

>It's kind of funny to read these replies, because the few people with really tons of money that I know all have wives who have interesting careers.
Interesting.Tell me more.

Obviously pick 1. We can afford daycare if we both make money.

>aka couldn't keep up with her lifestyle moneywise

Number 1 because I want someone to pay for my NEET lifestyle.

I landed the I-Banker type a couple years ago. It lasted a month. She was far too demanding, and extremely neurotic. We had a huge fight over her claiming she had PTSD from having to ride horses competitively as a child and teen. It was dumb. On its own it wasn’t enough to make me dump her, but the disagreement turned her abusive. I just had no time for that shit.

I get the draw of wealthy women. I totally get it. I’m still not convinced that it’s not worthwhile. But, having met and dated more than a few when I was in law school, and having a serious relationship with this particular girl, I’ve come to realize there are huge risks and downsides to these women.

For me, I like stability. I still want college-educated, but I’m a lot less picky than I was a few years ago.

If you are a top tier male you just get a surrogate mother to give you kids and you have no deeper relationship with women outside sex.

One of the smartest people I know is a woman. She’s a partner at a big law firm that handles Department of Defense contracts. She’s also very pretty even at like 50+ because she works out everyday.

I’d imagine woman like her are extremely rare though.

Examples?
I'm looking to be a career woman myself and I don't really give a shit about the opinions on anons on the internet about what they think of them, but I'd like some ideas of what I can go into.

>I'm looking to be a career woman myself and I don't really give a shit about the opinions on anons on the internet about what they think of them, but I'd like some ideas of what I can go into.
How to get a hot career waifu like you, desu? ;) Is being tall, dark and handsome enough? How much do I need to make? How sexually experienced do I need to be?

1 every time. 2 is great for dating and daydreaming but it's really boring after the novelty wears off- not 'a bit' but depressingly boring. For a lot of guys 2 is good but personally I need a partner, not a leech.

Hah. That's what she said when I dumped her! I make decent money as an architect but true, it's not as lucrative as being a banker. She begged me to take her back and quit her job to follow me across the country when I moved for a job, though. At a certain point, money is just money. I make enough to live very comfortably, pursue my hobbies and live with a partner who doesn't want to criticize the minute details of my life as a kind of power move. At thirty, I'm too old for that shit.

Good on you user. I've been burned by those types myself, and while I get why people on here fetishize having a wealthy wife, the reality is you have to accept some significant lifestyle changes to be able to stay with that kind of woman.

Agreed. It's a maturity thing I think. With time/age, you see the real personal costs to living the lifestyle, and it's not worth it for most.

The only two factors that are taken into consideration is how hard she makes my dick and how hard she is to deal with.

High IQ woman doesn't translate into being an argumentative cunt nor does it mean that the kids will be intelligent and well-balanced psychologically. Nor does average IQ woman mean that she'll be saying "yes, milord" while polishing your shoes.

How many guys really have both those options available to them?

having your woman answering to another man while being within a den of horny wolves for several hours far far away from you and your children is cuck tier, for one. For two; House wife will keep your home clean, children fed and clothed and disciplined and respect is easier to maintain. You CAN buy this with money, but they will have no respect for their parents, just their nannys. I know a career woman who is having a hard time bonding with her infant because it thinks the nanny is its mother, not her. Every time the nanny leaves that baby SCREAMS and I can only imagine what stress that brings on top of a career. Her toddler is also pretty disobedient unless the nanny is around because her parents have no energy to deal with her on top of soothing a crying baby, so she takes advantage of this like crazy.

Just don't date a brainlet bimbo who takes your childrens' IQ down by two dozen points.

This

All this chad/alpha speak is fucking retarded too

Consider that my boyfriend is from pretty elite kind of background - multimillionaire kind of stuff.
There were some housewives between the moms of his friends, but they were mostly lawyers, politicians and doctors in the families I know of. Some are into academia.
Like - his mom is a lawyer, best friend mom's is a doctor, other friends' moms are a physicist, a senator and stuff like that.

You wouldn't handle the smart woman. They are manipulative, deceitful, and since they're smart it's pretty tough to not hold the grudge against them. They'll simply suck your blood of your veins. /b/tards fantasies are sweet, of course.

What if I am smart too?

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

>There were some housewives between the moms of his friends, but they were mostly lawyers, politicians and doctors in the families I know of. Some are into academia.
But were they all actually practicing what they studied at uni? Or were they housewives?

They were working. All were college graduates from elite schools, and I'd say 75% of them were working.
My boyfriend's mom stayed at home till he was 3 (he has a older sister 2 years older than him) and then went back at work.

Other moms all work. His best friend's mom is my doctor, actually.

>They were working. All were college graduates from elite schools, and I'd say 75% of them were working.
What do you think about that? + Would you say they were attractive and desirable women?
And what about you? Do you prefer going to work or being a stay-at-home mom? ;)

One if you are a balless man and two if you are proud to have balls and intend on keeping them.

My boyfriend's mom is one of the most gorgeous women I've ever seen. She still is now that she is 65, she was jaw-dropping when she was younger. Literally model tier.
His best friend's mom is a good looking women. I'd say a 7/10, for her age? She's very elegant, has a nice face, she's in decent shape.
I don't know the other women in person, I just heard about it because of my bf and his friends.

>And what about you? Do you prefer going to work or being a stay-at-home mom?
I'd rather be a stay at home mom. We want to have at least 3 kids, and possibly more, so it would be hard to while working full time while they're young at least. That'd be being at home for at least 10ish years.
My family owns a pretty big business, and I'm working here till I have kids. It wouldn't be too much of an issue to work there at least part time after they're a little older if I want to, and go back working full time when they're in high school.

I forgot to answer this one.

>What do you think about that?
I think it's fair to do whatever they prefer doing with their life, as long as they keep their children's best interests in mind.
It's important that they're happy with their choices, that they don't feel obligated in one direction or the other, that they do things that make them feel satisfied with themselves and their life. You don't stop being a person once you have children, you still have the right to have your own aspirations and desires.
Obviously, tho, you should put your child well-being first. If whatever lifestyle they chose hurts the child, they should be down to change it since they're responsible for the children.
Every family has its own equilibrium and there isn't a formula that works for everyone.

>One if you are a balless man and two if you are proud to have balls and intend on keeping them.
Well, obviously you would have to be Chad enough to keep up with them.