Taxing the Poor

>Alcohol
>Lottery tickets
>Cigarettes
A liquor store is essentially a tax office for the poor/working class or whatever they're called now.

Attached: hqdefault (5).jpg (480x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/s104UzFnD0Q
youtu.be/0YhvuZMHOVY
youtu.be/KBXsK84P4f4
youtu.be/CjBUcOcYeAM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What point are you trying to make?

Want me to chew it up and spit it into your mouth for you? Come closer.

Attached: what-to-feed-a-baby-bird2.jpg (620x620, 61K)

at least liquor provides some relief from a meaningless drone existence. lottery tickets are pure scams though and cigarettes just give you the cancer

… and it's a good thing!

They didn't give you anything else to say, did they? They just pay you to post this shit. Did you improvise the picture of the baby birds?

>What point are you trying to make?

retarded op doesn't seem to know

Attached: 4jqg4w.jpg (413x395, 67K)

>They
Can you call machines they?

This board has IDs, samefag.

OP it used to be far worse, 30 to 40% of the federal and state tax revenue used to come from tax on Liquor. Before the income tax, the government was funded mostly by the poor.

top kek this level of retardation among the shills

Attached: 70aaafe97ff7d55d672a1049ddb560d134439033694e48109a6d23e6300281bc.jpg (756x727, 168K)

CHN'S top 100 happenings and events of 2018!!
youtu.be/s104UzFnD0Q

lluminati Ball new years eve!!!
>in your face Brazen
youtu.be/0YhvuZMHOVY

Have some redpills and entertainment!!!

>Operation Lazarus special guest on the show
youtu.be/KBXsK84P4f4

Why put up with 4chen comped mods and pirn threads

Also there is live call ins !!
youtu.be/CjBUcOcYeAM

Definetly wanna see these
Also tonight LIVE COVERAGE of Trumps speech to a broken Nation

Why does my thread offend you?

except that tax money goes directly to jewish slumlords

Sin taxes don't actually work and just fleece the poor. No one's allowed to run a lottery because gambling is predatory but it's ok if the state does it.

>it's ok if the state does it.
"Its for the children"
California lottery funds the schools, tobacco taxes fun child healthcare.

Kill the parents to indoctrinate the kids. Makes perfect sense

And what was the overall revenue at the time? My guess is that revenue from sin taxes never decreased they just got more revenue from income taxes.

You dont have to buy that shit, degenerate

Literally every wealthy person that I know buys these things, so I don't understand your point. The majority of smokers and alcoholics that I know are well-off entrepreneurs.

I understand the point you're trying to make but all of those things are purchased voluntarily. I wouldn't consider it a tax, I would consider it proof that poor people will always be poor no matter how much "help" we give them.

>implying rich people don't smoke ,drink or buy lottery tickets

I damages the poor far more.

It is a voluntary tax

Not to mention utilities, also. If I don't pay the $65/mo to the city & water depts it will cost me $200 to get service turned back on.

It feeds on the simple stupid nature of most poor people.

RATIONS FOR EVERYONE!

>Alcohol
>Lottery tickets
>Cigarettes
While the taxation does nothing and is generally a bad thing, I don’t think the poor should be spending their entire paychecks on these things, anyway.

>rich people buy lottery tickets
I'm calling BS.

>$65/mo to the city & water
Its that just for water or attached taxes like sanitation? I live in Cali with a big lawn and I don't pay $65 a month.

it's a partial return of outgoing welfare bux to the state. and the poor die faster. win/win

The water is separate, around $20/mo. The rest goes to the city for trash pickup, sewage

So you are saying rich people don't gamble?

>trash pickup,
I stopped paying the garbage jew but only because its a separate company. I compost my greens and dump my trash in the dumpster at work.

Definitely not on scratch-offs from a liquor store.

Cool. I don't have a choice. If I don't pay the city, they cut off my water even though the water company is separate. I discovered that the hard way.

And?

I know people with $1000 a day habit for scratches

No you don't.