Argentina has just passed a law whereby every person alive is an organ donor by default

>Argentina has just passed a law whereby every person alive is an organ donor by default
>doctors don't need your approval to donate your own organs if you die anymore
>now, each person will have to go to a government office to ask not to be an organ donor.

oh man, i love the State owning all my life

also
>Press F to pay respect for all those who have healthy organs with very rare compatibility

Attached: 1536747072246.jpg (1520x1604, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/.premium-costa-rica-israelis-trafficked-in-organs-1.5282869
theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs
infobae.com/sociedad/2018/09/14/la-justicia-ratifico-que-vender-objetos-nazis-es-un-delito/
clarin.com/sociedad/tener-objetos-nazis-delito-solo-siente-ofendido_0_HJX3gy9QZ.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How is that not a good thing? You won’t be needing them anymore so what’s the problem?

Only a Muslim wouldn't think this is good

So the Jewish Cabal is using Argentina now for organ harvesting since their operations in the Middle East have been closed down?

In the US doctors won’t save you if you’re an organ donor and they can get away with it. They make mad money off selling your organs to other patients who need them.
T. user with surgeon uncle

doctors less likely to give a fuck if you die
may incentivise them to let you die

I unironically dont see the issue here. Just opt out of you like.
I mean, it's more likely that someone who doesn't care either way or just forgot didnt give permision . More than someone who really doesnt want to donate not making it that clear.

>be south american
>get in car accident
>doesn't have family or no one is informed about the accident
>jewish doctors tag you dead and steal your organs for China

Yep. Happened before.

We have this law too.

Do the crazy conspiriacies ever end with you alt right fucks?

They passed this in my country aswel not too long ago. I am officially state owned property. Soros will get another heart from me soon.

F

>How is this a bad thing?
Well user I need a liver and I’m 100 on the list or even 1,000.
Let the bodies hit the floor.

>go to dr. shekelberg
>"oyy vey what rare kidneys you have there"
>"oyy vey it seems the patient just die! and oy vey at least his kidneys still serve!

Attached: 1528303746424.png (186x203, 92K)

To give you a perspective: last month a doctor, nurse and another doctor killed a newborn by putting it in cold room and leaving there, writing off as a stillborn, just to not bother with work and not damaging stats for infant death. They got free, like no punishment at all, court acknowledged that they did it and it was intended, but just let them go.
That gives you a perspective of morals of doctors. Now think what can happen, if you get in accident/sick and just happen to be in good enough health for harvest.

I will killmyself with cianuro before they use my organs to save a kike lord.

Attached: 1545332930879.jpg (923x713, 68K)

IT HAS HAPPENED HERE YOU BURGER FUCK GO EAT TRASH FOOD AND JERK OFF TO HOW GREAT PROGRESSIVITY IS TO YOUR ENRICHED FIRST WORLD SHITHOLE

Yep, this happened to my Mom. Wrongful diagnosis, in a medical-induced "coma" for 7 months even though she was fine, and then killed for her organs. This happens all the time in America, you just don't know about it.

>conspiracies
Like organ harvesting from unwilling is something new. Just use google, nigger.

It's not a conspiracy, do some research on "organ harvesting".

haaretz.com/.premium-costa-rica-israelis-trafficked-in-organs-1.5282869
theguardian.com/world/2009/dec/21/israeli-pathologists-harvested-organs

cucked thinking

You can sign an opt-out form.

There should be an opt-out form to not give your organs to niggers

>you have to say you don't want a kike doctor to kill you for your liver.

Attached: 1519356793642.png (719x719, 465K)

Bump

Get hepatitis or aids.

>doctors don't need your approval to donate your own organs if you die anymore
Dumbfuck. lol
If you die, your organs cannot be harvested. They are not fit for transplant.
The only useful stuff for others is ligaments, blood and corneas.

You are alive and in pain when they take an organ.

It is legalized organ harvesting.

Fucking retard

This

Don't mass respond you stupid little faggot

Attached: OrganHarvestingScam.png (1899x1065, 2.61M)

It's good to see people are educated about this. Truly hell on Earth type shit.

how much did you drink and for how long?

It has been like that in Poland for years. Majority of people are not against donating their organs in case of accident so the law was put in place to ease up the beaurocracy, especially since time is very precious in those situations.

>every person alive is an organ donor by default

Same in my shithole for years, but no one knows, like 90% of the population don't know about it.

Wow. The amount of state-cucks itt. That means by birth and default, the government owns your body and organs. That's fucking shocking.

The default position should be you own them and if you want to donate, you opt in. That's a basic freedom and right.

Jesus.. people can't see a problem with a government automatically being allowed to take your organs unless you go and opt out. Just fucking wow.

Keep sucking that government ball sack, you are one step away from communism.

The next thing is people who then go and opt out will be publicly shamed and attacked for it.

Argentina is quite the opposite of the “Jewish Cabal”, but it is “Cabal” oriented. Nazis and their children dominated the Argentinian government for decades after World War II, and likely still do. That isn’t so bad if they have bases in Antarctica and advanced technologies. If they don’t have these tools or the ability to build them, then I don’t give them a pass on issues like blackmail or organ harvesting, as it would then not be “justified” by some professed higher cause.

WE DON'T HAVE TIME TO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU, YOU FUCKING RETARDED SPERG, YOU SHOW UP AND WE TRY OUR FUCKING BEST TO KEEP YOU ALIVE BECAUSE THAT'S OUR FUCKING JOB - YOU AREN'T A FUCKING CAR, IT ISN'T /EASY/ TO FIX A DYING HUMAN BEING YOU RETARD.

How can someone call THAT, having been all over the news, a conspiracy? What level of NPC are they on?

You totally sound Russian

I know right? that's not cool

Argentina your country is a bunch of black people with white perspectives, just let it all collapse and do something better with what the ashes make themselves into

just do it today, or start to

this is coming from pure reality, you do not work for a government that reaches into your existence to seize your organs, because the only reason they'd NEED so many is to harvest and traffic them

you don't need that many organs to take care of the needy, consent from donors across the nation is always enough, it's math

>because the only reason they'd NEED so many is to harvest and traffic them
Or because,
Y'know,
The donor list is longer than sin? Dipshit.

>consent from donors across the nation is always enough,
No it isn't, you dipshits weirdly fucking paranoid about organ harvesting ruin that ideal weirdly fucking efficiently.
You and Jehovah Witness people.

Oh do tell me burger as to what a Russian sounds like? State worship? I thought the USSR had ended, silly me.

>t. kike
i think it's high time we start a general on the organ harvesting industry in america

>Argentina is quite the opposite of the “Jewish Cabal”, but it is “Cabal” oriented. Nazis and their children dominated the Argentinian government for decades after World War II, and likely still do.
lol wut?
argentina has one of the largest kike communities in the world, what the fuck are you talking about?

just see, the govt. is controlled by kikes, the media is controlled by kikes and orgs are controlled by kikes too. In fact, the DAIA (jewish org) is one of the most powerful orgs in the country

also
>Nazis and their children dominated the Argentinian government for decades after World War II, and likely still do.

>infobae.com/sociedad/2018/09/14/la-justicia-ratifico-que-vender-objetos-nazis-es-un-delito/
you can't sell nazi antiquities, it's an offense

>clarin.com/sociedad/tener-objetos-nazis-delito-solo-siente-ofendido_0_HJX3gy9QZ.html
you can't even OWN Nazi antiquities here, because it's a crime if someone feels offended.