I've never been catcalled or harassed by a guy even once in my life, I feel ugly

Is something wrong with the way I feel? When I hear girls talk about these experiences and how much it "scarred" them it makes me feel insecure as fuck... If I say I never had any it's just admitting I'm too ugly to catch guys eyes...

Attached: 1532568588134.jpg (1080x1349, 140K)

Lmao, these are the female problems.

maybe 1 woman in 1000 has ever been catcalled in her life. It’s a feminist fantasy and taken from movies and tv (fiction). Don’t worry about it, it’s not actually something that happens.

To no ones surprise, it's not your average depiction of a guy catcalling, like a frat boy or something. It's the homeless drug addicts and drunk old people stuck in the streets. The kind of people that are missing teeth and are ridiculously skinny from never eating. Why do you want validation from someone like that

Not op but most of the women I know have been harassed and I’ve witnessed quite a bit of it

I think a lot of it is just shitty people lying about it

And instead of thinking “this never happens to me, i’m ugly.” you should think “she thinks THAT means guys were trying to hit on her? she’s delusional.

You probably don’t go outside a lot

You’re lying or delusional. All there is to it.

I feel like this too sometimes. when I go out with my friends and all of them get hit on by guys and I’m left in the corner I wonder if it’s just because I’m ugly or the way I dress or if i put off “bad vibes”

It’s probably normal for someone who is already sort of insecure to feel like this

Yes you know my life better than I do

This thread reminds me the previous one

Attached: 188685472813.jpg (728x525, 43K)

You can never fully trust anyone, especially a feminist.

The only girls I've ever heard complain about "catcalling" were particularly unattractive women.

I don't agree with some other posters that catcalling isn't real, I think catcalling only happens to girls that the catcallers have no interest in courting, but would have sex with if it were free/easy. So they catcall women that are unattractive, in hopes that 1/10000 will respond positively rather than negatively. I'm sure it never happens, but for them it's a numbers game. One day they'll get free vagina from an uggo if they keep trying, right?

In reality attractive women don't get catcalled because catcalling would never work in a million years on an attractive woman. It wouldn't work on an unattractive woman either, but they feel the chances are higher there so it'll keep happening.

Be grateful.

5/10
potential i sense in you, young one

post a pic and ill harass u bb

>mfw thinking of the fact that no one has ever catcalled u

Attached: l6pu9xxhk0c01.jpg (4118x4243, 3.33M)

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t...

#wishmetoo

Girls like to "Brag-Complain" like saying they are treated bad because they're too beautiful and sexy. Or that they are in too much demand because they are too talented, popular or smart.

It's the equivalent of posting fake stuff on their Facebook account to get other people to envy them.

Get real.

Unless you go bare ass next to a construction site, nobody will whistle at you on the streets. It is not a thing most people have to deal with.
Usually guys yell stuff because they can't talk to them, so I don't know why anyone would be scarred by getting catcalled.

As for sexual harassment, men have been collectively blamed for that stuff since Clinton fooled around with an intern. That means we try not to do that so we can keep our jobs.
What you can get is awkward stares, people falling over their words, loosing their train of thought when talking to you etc. That means you are hot and people can't get over it.
As for being too ugly, there is two kind of ugly women. Fat women and women with a messed up face.
The messed up face is hard and makeup cannot always save it.
The fat thing just means you need to loose weight. Start to aggressively excersice and skip meals for a few months. Typically you can get fit within 3-6 months on OMAD depending on how fat you were. Then all you have to do is smile at people. Being a cheerful person is exhausting, but you are more fun to be around and you have to fake it less and less as more people smile back at you.
If you still find it hard to compete with the other women, just be kind to guys. If you can give a guy a compliment he has never heard before, a smile and end with a hug, he is probably planning your life together.
I once had a girl take off her rain pants in front of me and I couldn't put the thought of her out of my mind. It wasn't even sexual and she had pants on underneath, but I still think about it.

Guys will get your attention occasionally then come over but no movie style yelling or whistling just standing there making gestures, just like everyone doesn't start clapping when you do something.

This user is right, every woman I know has been harassed including me.

Attached: scary gif art trippy Black and White creepy psychedelic ___.gif (499x384, 377K)

Im a DUDE and ive been dogcalled and groped by women

and by gay men too

Lmao what? Plenty of girls get catcalled. When I was 13 I got catcalled by adults. It's much more common than you think, despite the feminists reeing about it.
I live in a big city so it may be different than you hillbilly redneck town or whatever but I assure you, it does happen.

OP post pic and we'll assess. Also, why do you need to be validated by some guy freaking whistling at you or calling you sexy in public? Just wear sluttier clothes and you'll get what you want lmao.

Its sick but I know this feel.

I only got catcalled because hoodrats saw my chubbiness and were like "ooga booga this white girl is thick and easy"
I've lost weight since then and even though I still view myself as unattractive older smelly men on the subway still go for it????

Trust me it's not something you want. You just think that since you don't get it something's wrong with you, but that's not the case.
Be grateful.

It highly depends on your area. I've never been catcalled in my small hometown. I have been catcalled at the neighboring city.
Also this:

You probably are easy you fat bitch

The only people I still see catcall are hobos and addicts.

Not easy enough for you, whether before or after she lost the weight. Probably why you're so fucking salty.

Maybe body language?

AY YO YO YO MAMMIIII WASSUP LEMME KLAP DEM CHEEKS

lol i know it's just a joke and not really a good thing to say in any situation in real life, but you're so nice user aww

You are like those black women from the metoo movement who complained that they WEREN'T sexually harassed.

OP, do you even realize that your shitty behavior just leads to more men not taking sexual harassment and women in general less serious? Get over your insecurities. You should feel lucky.

r u thicc? brap worthy?

can i holla at ya bby? sit on my lap

Who says it’s a joke? I would be more than willing

I feel bad for women. Not because of this, but because they're in need of this.

Guys get sweet fuck all attention compared to women and have to deal with a shit-load more in rejection. We take it on the chin because we have to. Stop complaining about feeling unnoticed and do something about it.

I've seen it tons. I've also been called out myself by street gangs and groups of girls. I guess it might not happen in the business centre of cities or way out in the middle of no where though.

Dress like a whore and walk around by yourself or with other girls dressed like whores in the bad part of town and you'll get catcalled. It isn't a common thing if you aren't a degenerate, it's like the equivalent of strapping meat to yourself and walking through a dog pound and then blaming society because you can't wear a meat suit in a dog park without dogs barking. Catcalling is 90% circumstance.

>just wear sluttier clothes and you'll get what you want

This desu. I usually dress in oversized everything, slobby hippy trousers, men's denim jacket and feel ugly and unattractive. One day out wearing high waisted tight jeans and I get guys winking at me. Really great boost to my self esteem.

Yep. I rarely get hit on or catcalled, but I usually look like a slob. The other night I was meeting a guy I actually liked and I wore a cute short dress, did my hair and makeup, and I got approached by 2 different guys asking for my number and 1 said I looked really pretty as I walked by.

Wear heels, tight jeans and a tight top and walk past drunk guys and you're golden.

If that’s you in the pic, you’ll be fine. Fuck what other people think.

LMAO
how much more attention do you females need?

this really motivates me to start putting effort into my makeup/hair/fashion and becoming more feminine thanks anons

Ay girl nice ass
Now get on with you life!

Woman for 24 years now. I have been cat called exactly once. I was wearing fishnets and someone drove past as I was walking my drunk friend home anf did a whistle. Thats about it. ye it made me feel a bit uncomfortable and a bit vulnerable since I was the designated..walker? But that is somethin you get in big cities, in areas where people have nothing better to do than just sit outside. Its not going to happen if you are in a white suburb.

It really depends where you live.
I grew up in a small wealthy city and was never catcalled because people actually acted civilized where I lived. To go to university I moved to a complete shithole city, and half the time when I would go walk to the supermarket there I would get either catcalled or yelled at (I couldn't tell what they were saying, incoherent). I work in a mediocre city now and it only happens occasionally if I'm walking in a seedier part of town alone.
In my experience catcalling depends on
>Are you walking alone?
>Where do you live?
>Are you dressed nicely with makeup?
>Are you showing any sexual part of your body, like showing cleavage or wearing tight-fitting pants?
I understand feeling undesirable because men don't show interest in you, but catcalling isn't always flattering. Sometimes it's just a whistle or getting called beautiful which feels nice. Other times it's a car full of black men that follows you around on an empty road while honking at you and laughing at you while describing how they'd like to fuck you.

>it's a car full of black men that follows you around on an empty road while honking at you and laughing at you while describing how they'd like to fuck you.
oh my god, that sounds awful, i'm sorry

I face the same problem but at the other end of the spectrum. Guys talk about hot girls theyve been with and ive never been with anyone

nigga look at the file name you retard

Lol I have never met a woman who has not been catcalled at least once. It does tend to happen more before the age of ~20, so if OP didn't live in a busy place growing up that might explain why it never happened to her.

Bullshit. 99% of women get raped at least 5 times before reaching their 20s and get harrassed every day. These are facts

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 45K)

I've been catcalled before and I thought it was gross. But I didn't make a big deal about it , it was gross because I was 15 and walked outside the highschool but I was still close to it and some old dude in a truck gave me a dirty lusty look and whistled me and made a comment.

I'm a man and I've been catcalled