>Brexit: Ministers speak out against no-deal exit
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46795406

>Syria conflict: Turkey says US plea on Kurds 'unacceptable'
bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-46792329

>US government shutdown: Trump to make border wall speech
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-46792676

__________/sig/_
>REMEMBER SELF IMPROVEMENT
No matter who you are, you can improve your life. Take control. Move forward. Dreams keep us alive, fighting for them makes us feel alive.
Self Improvement information here pastebin.com/3Qv9B4r1

>The official British army fitness programme
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2008/jan/07/healthandwellbeing.fitness1

>Information On Legally Owning Firearms In The UK
pastebin.com/e70K9GtQ

__________other_
>(((The London Question))): Britain's Second Empire & The Secret City
youtube.com/watch?v=np_ylvc8Zj8
youtube.com/watch?v=eHnwtkfX2k4

>Survive The Jive - What does it mean to be English ?
youtube.com/watch?v=_iVdy0s8ARE

>History With Hilbert - Who were the Anglo-Saxons ?
youtube.com/watch?v=bP1eXWIt-rE

>An introduction to off grid living in the UK
youtube.com/watch?v=lD54W6cJKOM

>Oswald Mosley - There Is Still Hope....
youtu.be/Q7Eom6VRFSY

Attached: ca.jpg (928x388, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ukA8pTsuJbg
youtu.be/DZEAL42ZKZQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0k6KTlaAQIk
youtube.com/watch?v=w5fLGWrHouk
youtube.com/watch?v=nivD7OlZNMg
youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw
youtube.com/watch?v=VrERLeFseDA
youtube.com/watch?v=iyIOl-s7JTU
youtube.com/watch?v=C43AZHN4ERA
youtu.be/ejYPny90X6g?t=147
youtu.be/V8nLraecPRY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

radio is live
youtube.com/watch?v=ukA8pTsuJbg

Attached: mu.jpg (354x286, 25K)

LARP links
Kys fag

WHERE IS THE DRONE I NEED TO KNOW

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>Brit/pol/
>Syria conflict: Turkey says US plea on Kurds 'unacceptable'
>US government shutdown: Trump to make border wall speech
wtf is wrong with you. i told you in the last fucking thread. this is why your threads are dead with circle jerking nigger tier IQ idiots

Nohhhhh few-chah, nohhhhh few-chah!

Attached: 0_PAY-EXCLUSIVE-Sex-Pistols-John-Lydon-Waits-for-his-Luggage-at-LAX-airport-in-Los-Angeles.jpg (615x615, 82K)

He looks like a living goalpost meme.

So whilst MPs are moaning about being called some nasty names a 14 year old kid has been murdered in London.

I know its a likely to be usual nignog antics but shows is an absolute joke that they can feel threatened when people across the country are having to take the law into their own hands.

>On June 23rd, 2011 a rather secret five hour meeting took place between WikiLeaks publisher Mr. Julian Assange, ( at the time under house arrest in Norfolk, UK ) and Google CEO Eric Schmidt.

>Also present: Jared Cohen, who previously acted as Secretary of State advisor to Hillary Clinton ( and Condoleezza Rice) Scott Malcomson, at the time Director of Speechwriting for Ambassador Susan Rice at the US State Department and later Communications Director of the International Crisis Group. Lisa Shields, at the time Vice President of the Council on Foreign Relations ( and former girlfriend of Eric Schmidt).

>Schmidt and Cohen requested the meeting, to discuss ideas for "The New Digital World", ( The New Digitial Age ) their forthcoming book to be published on April 23, 2013... they said.

-----------------------------------------------
Lisa Shields: "Could we just FEDEX it?"
Julian Assange: "Yeah."
Lisa Shields: "Is that... safe?"
-----------------------------------------------
>youtu.be/DZEAL42ZKZQ

Attached: 876435465.jpg (668x532, 62K)

(1) week
we're all gonna make it

youtube.com/watch?v=0k6KTlaAQIk

Attached: jenna2.jpg (634x1004, 112K)

never forget those we have lost in the line of duty

Attached: wew.jpg (668x1046, 171K)

Attached: youreunderarrestnonce.png (939x584, 47K)

Not the only liability to have had an "accident". There was the ex-footie coach who accidentally parked his car into a tree.

What the fuck are you doing here?

nth for panda pops

Attached: 8.-Panda-pop.jpg (586x797, 40K)

drinking

Attached: jenna1.jpg (634x942, 119K)

The words 'nazi' and 'fascist' have completely lost their meaning lmao. Everyone is calling everyone fascist and nazi every day and every which way. Soubry is a nazi to these retard brexiteers, these brexiteers are nazi fascists to bercow and his faggot posse. Nazi and fascist doesn't mean anything, it just means 'bad politically' now.

youtube.com/watch?v=w5fLGWrHouk

MI5 getting rid of people that might actually spill the beans on all the high level establishment nonces.

I'm sure the Paki grooming gangs are just the tip of the iceberg, probably just couriers for politicians, the clergy and other establishment figures.

look who it is

Attached: 1535279890690.jpg (528x543, 29K)

The bubble they are living in is getting worse and worse. It's like they live in a totally different country, and want endless protection to do so. Sooner or later shutting themselves away from what they have created wont do them any good, (satirically, GCHQ).

I really raised an eyebrow when I heard of all the girls who were afraid to go to the police, probably because they didn't take their uniform off before having their way.

Attached: Capture.png (912x648, 37K)

how do i go about estabilising myself as the alpha male here?

Attached: 42.png (485x443, 33K)

i'm an expert on chinese history

No disagreement there for either of you.

what do you know of the tang

by killing yourself

>Number built 3

Attached: dornier-do-19-1937-CPM9NG.jpg (1300x996, 160K)

because it was all planned, it didn’t grow organically over time.

In England you’ll drive for a few hours, and it’s windy roads, hills, sharp bends, banks etc. It’s enjoyable, it keeps you alert and involved with driving, you have beautiful views.

In America you drive 90miles on an arrow straight road, turn 90° onto another arrow straight road. Hop onto a arrow straight highway. Then when you arrive at the town ya want, you crawl along arrow straight grid roads, passing 15 4-way-stop’s because Americans can’t handle roundabouts. (They built a smalll one in town here, and they had to almost instantly put up yield signs, and people STILL stop)

urinate all over the place, flood every post with every drop of urine you can muster.

like the last emperor of the song

In da hood we always laugh at stupid wh*Te slags who let us nut up all in 'em. We ain't stickin around to baby-daddy dat sheeeeit. We just love seein our seeds of little niglets runnin around on whitey's turf, yo!

Attached: WE STEALING YO WYMEN.png (889x374, 247K)

Attached: Mogged.jpg (3072x2304, 2.25M)

Me too. The no.37 hasn't been the same since they changed the recipe for the Special fried rice in October of 2016.

what a daft take.

Attached: retard.png (1220x160, 41K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.01.08-20-45-54.png (537x451, 200K)

What was the name of the German Jesuit that brought the armillary sphere to the Chinese court?

>*high five shlomo ubgu

Attached: BAZ.png (269x296, 15K)

>changed the recipe
not real chinese
manchus or mongols

Portuguese?

he did what eddie couldn't do, he spaffed and ran.
BASED

Is that your answer?

he's a big guy

btfo

A little bit of sandra in the sun

STOP SAYING MEAN THINGS TO THE PEOPLE THAT HATE YOU FOR EXISTING

youtube.com/watch?v=nivD7OlZNMg
Disgrace.

but I bet you din't know about this, fool.

Attached: WE WUZ CHINKS.png (480x480, 302K)

You'll find it happens all the time

Lou Be Ga is the greatest of all chinese daoists

Attached: 234.jpg (702x1185, 108K)

Attached: cauldron.png (807x623, 53K)

Anybody work in a remainer office? My co workers are pro Brexit and the words nigger, muzzer and paki are thrown round liberally through the day so I don't know what its like to be unable to escape. I'd probably rather be a NEET than work with remainers.

Verbiest?

Weak. Youre weak.

yeah, everyone at work was like "they should try walking down the estate at night"

>You'll find it happens all the time
Love will never do
*do, do do*
what you want it to

Attached: b1409a800107b7f785af424472b8ccb3.jpg (374x500, 32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=EK_LN3XEcnw

Attached: Jenna.jpg (620x413, 56K)

>tent rape

From previous thread, is this really common at festivals?

Attached: F7F115C0-48A7-4CB0-990F-CDED3188D4C1.jpg (796x398, 41K)

i got a a chinese gf again
i'm a living meme

Weak, and have shit taste in music (jenna is so fkn qt though)

Hey fren welcome back

Attached: 2923C7D1-1035-4041-ACA6-A5BD8ED5F9DD.jpg (369x387, 35K)

That was quick.
Chinese though, oh dear.

youtube.com/watch?v=VrERLeFseDA

poofs

How do you deal with leftist bollocks at uni, lads?

I enjoy what I’m studying and my lecturers are generally good but they’re adding in muh women stuff at the moment and it’s grating on me.

You shag a chink bird, half an hour later you just want another one though.

normie

By making sure i graduated in the 90s...

Which uni are you in?

Grow a beard and self identify as a woman and kick up a fuss when you don't get the same perks as women

hello

define "muh women stuff"?

Attached: sargon-big brain.jpg (599x322, 38K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2019.01.08-20-59-42.png (618x553, 100K)

Oh yeah been arguing near constantly with that bird. Basically fucked me off, moved into another lad's, but 'wants to be mates'. I reckon she just gets off on the idea of having cunts after her.

Nothing new that isn't already known:

>Police and Establishment are always in on it (long tradition of increasing secrecy, probably 150+ years if not longer).
>High ranking figures be it business, presenters, military or other position of power, etc were or are naturally the clientele.
>"Pleasure providers" (children) are mostly sourced from Children's Homes, usually with assistance from Police or abductions, etc.
>Child "Refugees" a new potential source (will likely finding out about such cases in years to come).
>More news becomes known years later when certain individuals die and so does their gagging orders (or protection as it were).

Only new thing (I can think of) is 2 days to go for nonce vs anonmong might.

Yes. Not uncommon for bf being pinned down and made to watch gf being forcefully shared too.

Congratz. How did that happen?

link

youtube.com/watch?v=iyIOl-s7JTU

summoning eddie

I love her

Maybe listen to them? Also, unis are liberal, not leftist. Say anything genuinely anti-capitalist and you'll end up on a watch list.

youtube.com/watch?v=C43AZHN4ERA

HAHAHA holy fucking KEK.

>Be nonce apologist who HATES Nonce hunters
>Starts spamming their pages, threatening to kill the nonce hunter's child and rape it
>But the Nonce Hunter is a wily beast and can sniff out a disgusting nonce apologist from hundreds of miles away.
>The brave Nonce hunter moves in on the troll that has been plaguing them for months
>"We've got the chat logs ya sick 'orrible dirteh bastid"
>"OHH NOOO HE'S FOUND ME HE'S FOUND MEEE
>*Horrified wailing*

Which one of you was this? Sounds like it was the Nonce "i'm gonna put a son in her" spammer

Attached: hunterbook.gif (500x354, 791K)

Unfortunately I don’t have a time machine fren.

I’d rather not say exactly but I’m a Jock.

Funnily enough I haven’t seen any trannies on campus yet, few obvious bull dykes and fags but that’s to be expected.

>Basically fucked me off, moved into another lads
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Reported for hate speech.

Treason, by law no deal is written into law if the deal is rejected, preventing the funding of no deal preparations is nothing short of treason.

youtu.be/ejYPny90X6g?t=147

Schall

Would you rather be speaking German or Swahili?

Attached: 1546882149211.jpg (706x454, 78K)

I don’t want to talk to anyone m8

>believing that

Do you believe hitler wanted to kill all non blue eyed blonde haired people too?

back to your Jenna posting. you've gotta hide it

youtu.be/V8nLraecPRY

youtu.be/V8nLraecPRY

youtu.be/V8nLraecPRY

Attached: 15154108998430.jpg (600x631, 81K)

‘Gender is a social construct’

‘Women have been completely oppressed through history’

So on and so forth. Why do these people never look at all successful civilisations from the Egyptians to the Romans to the Aztecs or the Persians and Chinese and see they all have one thing in common... they were dominated by men in all major spheres of life. It’s a woman’s natural state to be a homemaker and take care of children yet saying that nowadays makes you a fucking heretic.

we're all gonna make it

top kek

>Cauldron !!H9Hx6AMdn3G (ID: m is gay af

OMFG are gook sr ... yeah, it's like fucking a chair. fuck off

Attached: 1476329719707.jpg (804x802, 85K)

After a week? Well I’ll be lying if said I couldn’t fall in love with a woman within a week of knowing her.

...still yet to meet that woman

I am gay and suck cocks , I am the ultimate faggot and won't show up at the docks on the 10th as I'm a poofter faggot nonce

>physically threatening the mong

nonce hunters can't be doing this shit because the police are looking for any excuse to take them in

Attached: knockbacksomedessies.png (807x623, 47K)

he wanted to germanise conquered lands.